Chapter 41

Hoseok took a deep breath before entering the king's chambers.

"Did you give her there?"

Taehyung asks normally as he touches the flower from one of his many plants. His concentration fixated on the flower as his fingers dangled around its sun-shined yellow petals.

"Yes Your Majesty," Hoseok looks down and bows to his king before giving his straight reply.

Taehyung scoffs as he plucks one of the yellow petals, his brown orbs intensely starting at the freshly plucked petal.

"Good," he simply shrugs, crushing the petal before throwing it away and casually walking to his next plant to hunt his next beautiful flower.

Hoseok tries to control his urge to question his king's sudden uncaring attitude towards the human as he did so much to obtain the girl yet now he has banished her to his dreadful dungeon filled with blood-thirsty beast ready to gulp the fresh fruit into their sick world and still acts as if nothing has gone wrong.

"My King-" he whispered slowly but stopped himself and shook his head forbidding him from asking anything that would anger the King and harm his sister but unfortunately his slight whisper didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung. He stops his work to admire his flower as he turns his mysterious yet wicked gaze towards Hoseok with a curious smile on his lips.

"What's bothering you so much Hoseok? Feel free to ask me. I won't do anything to your family for such trivial things,"

Hoseok bites his lips as if he is caught red-handed by Taehyung from his urge of questions.

"I-I'm just curious about the human" he asks with great difficulty not exactly questioning his motto but at least he could give out the area of doubt he has been holding on.

Taehyung smirks slightly as if he had expected this question from Hoseok. He gets back to his rose plant and plucked out a rose from it. He deeply looks at it as his glossy eyes begin to melt imagining it to be someone else. His Lana, his queen and You. His only doll.

"The rose is a beautiful flower indeed for us to admire yet it pickles like a needle when you touch its stem and its thorn is ready to pierce deep into your finger" his finger squeezed the stem of the rose and the sharp thrown began to pierce his skin drawing drops of blood on his index finger.

Hoseok squinted his eyes, finding it difficult to completely understand this man in front of him.

"it's the same with y/n, she is a beautiful doll to admire but at the same time she is the first person who made him feel pain with her words. The mixture of anger and pain is still stinging deep inside my heart as if someone had plunged a sharp dagger deep inside my heart yet I want to confirm one thing, that is if I really care for her or is it just my fixation towards her due to her looks with Lana, either way, she has to face some punishments for disrespecting me. Only that way she would understand it's only me with whom she can be safe and will never have the thought of escaping. So it's a good choice. Let her suffer for some time and then I will pick her back with me," Taehyung smiles warmly as his eyes look at Hoseok, his deep brown orbs hold so many mysterious emotions sending chills down his spine.

______________________________________

You grabbed the bag of rocks and lifted it up with his a deep groan, placing it on your shoulder for support. You smoothly walked towards the cart and dumped the rocks straight into it. You sighed and walked back to collect the next amount of rocks to dump them back into the cart till it was filled. Once you successfully fill it you take the hand of the cart and bagne to roll it to move it to its destination.  You casually pass by the giants who kept their prey eyes on you, inspecting if you are doing your job correctly or not as if they are waiting for an opportunity to punish you with their deadly whip.

These Job might feel difficult for the human who lived their life in luxury and survived in the money of their parents but not for you. You loved among the woods fearing for your life every seconds and kept yourself updated about every corner, working day and night for food, water and fire. Surviving the harsh seasonal weather has moulded you to survive any harsh scenario of life and these tiny jobs are nothing in front of you.

You dumped the rocks near the transportation department where gold mixed rocks were dumped at the mountain sized. You turned around and took the cart with you but soon a search of pain rang inside your ears, the dreadful scream of pain rang through the entire place yet the humans working beside you remained silent and continued their work as if it were a daily scenario happening here. You gasped in horror as you looked at the big giant stamping on the old man's body.

"die old hag! I thought I could eat you but I hate old ones" the giant who wore a dirty white shirt with half trousers as his bare feet crushed the bloodied under his grip. His eyes lock with yours as he licks his lips "I prefer young, fresh, juicy beautiful humans," he says while grinning at you as if he can't wait to gulp you into his stomach.

Your mouth widens as your eyes wail with tears and your heartbeat stops for a second, finding it hard to take a breath. You gulped down and clenched your chest tightly as you held yourself together. You can't show any moment of fear in front of them or else they would use it to stamp on you. You have to be strong and brave. Be strong and brave.

You mutter these lines to yourself as you shut your eyes and hug yourself. Suddenly you felt a hand rubbing behind your back. Your expression frowned wondering if you had the guts to touch you. You instantly turn around with anger with you are met with shock as you stare at the girl picking up the rock that has fallen beside you. She acts as if she dropped but in reality, she just wanted to meet you and give you a signal and she is here.

Your lips curve into a smile as you look at her.

"Lisa," you whimper, seeing her after so many months made you feel so much at ease. Lisa smoothly gets back with a rock and smiles at you.

"Y/n, don't worry me and Jackson are here. Met us near the secret passage number 3 at bedtime," she mutters and walks away.

You smile yourself and nod your head.

"Finally my friends,"

_________________________________________

Update as promised.

Vote goals 120 for next chapter