chapter 11

"Close the entire way which leads out of the mansion" Jungkook sternly orders his servants, he knew that you and his prisoners are wandering inside the mansion because reaching the exit door is extremely difficult with you the small size and the huge giant mansion of distance which would seem like an impossible task to get out, so he needs to prepare properly to capture his prisoners back in his cage.

"Alert all servants and guards that no one should enter inside and exit out" his assistant nods his head and walks to execute his master's order.

"Search for those filthy creatures, they might be lurking somewhere here" he frowns before heading out of the place.

____________________________________

"Y/n sit on the slide, slowly lift your legs and place on the sideways," you follow his command and sit sideways on the support slide of the wooden stick attached to the shelf, which leads to the ground floor.

Jimin sits behind you and grabs your waist tightly, holding you in your place. Your head slightly turns around and meets his raven orbs, you deeply gaze at him for a few seconds before uncomfortably switching your eyeballs, trying to look at something else.

"Hold onto me y/n" he whispers near your ears sending a shiver of chills. You nod at him and grab hold of his arms.

He lets go of his grip on the support and both of you slide down smoothly.

You and Jimin roll off to the ground once you near the floor, you lie beside Jimin and laugh in humour.

"That was so amazing" you let out breaks of laughter as you lay on the ground realising that you just slid from a dangerous slippery wooden attachment.

Jimin smiles at your cute giggles and gets up to his feet.

"Well, I'm a master at these techniques, I do it all time," he says proudly.

You immediately get up and curiously look at him.

"How?" You ask him

"Umm well, when I- umm I was a Prin-"

Before he could finish up his words the door of the room slams open, and heavily armed guards with weapons arrive inside one by one.

Jimin pulls your forearm and drags you behind the flower vase, you gasp out at the scene as many guards arrive at the place, searching for something, more importantly, someone.

A male guard walks near the hiding place of you and Jimin, once your eyes catch the heavy boots of the male you yelp in fear. The guard snaps his head at the where he heard a tiny tint of noise.

Jimin covers your mouth with his hands and alarmingly looks at the male. You stare at him with wide eyes as the male guard's boot near your hiding place.

You hide onto Jimin's shoulder hoping that you would never catch their attention on you.

The guards retreat when he realizes no movement from the space, he looks into the other space not wanting to waste time.

You sigh in relief and lean on his chest, Jimin feels your soft (h/c) colour hair on his neck and his heart quickens its pace in every possible way due to your close presence, he slowly brings his hands near your face, maintaining his eyes on you.

You look at Jimin when you notice his fingers under your chin, bringing your face closer to him. You blink your eyes unable to register what is happening, you immediately bang on his head with your fist.

"What's wrong with you?" You whisper yell.

Jimin returns to his sense and realizes the stupid action he was about to commit on you.

"I'm so sorry, I'm such a fool! Fool!" He hits his head and scolds himself for getting himself loose in your beauty.

You raise your eyebrows at him in confusion, you shake your head at him and shift your attention back to the giants.

"Think of a way to escape Jimin," you say

Jimin stops hitting himself and looks up, he completely forgot about the killer giants lurking around him. He gets to his alert self and thinks of a plan. The place is too posh and there is nil chance of finding any whole which leads the way out. The mansion is made of the finest marbles that it's impossible to break such one.

He scans the surroundings and thoroughly looks through each and everything, the moment his eyes catch the giant's foot which is covered with the armed boot, the only way out without noticing is sticking onto a giant's clothes and leading out, the chances of searching inside a giant is nil hence he quickens in position and informs you about his thought, you hesitantly nod and get near him.

Jimin peeks through the vase and tries to find a nearby giant. Once a male giant passes by their hiding, you catch hold of his boot lace and climb up, Jimin holds his left boot and covers himself with the edge pant of the giant, hiding their view from the other.

The male giant feels a ticklish feeling on his legs but he ignores the oblivious feels me and continues his work. The giant exited the room as they couldn't find any hint of humans.

Once the male reaches out of the mansion, Jimin signals you to jump, you immediately jump down and land on the big grasses, Jimin does the same and pulls you near him, hiding you and him on the grass.

The make guard looks out for a second and walks back into the mansion. Jimin sighs in relief and looks at you.

"We are out" you squeal excitedly. Jimin smiles at your cute reaction.

"Yes and now we need to find Jenni, she asked us to meet outside the mansion near the garden area, that would be an easy way out of the wall," Jimin tells and you nod at him. Both of you stand up to your feet and walk to the garden area.

________________________________________

"Hoseok did you get any news on Namjoon?" Taehyung asks, hoseok immediately gets to his feet and bows before answering to his majesty.

"Your Majesty, I haven't heard of Kim Namjoon yet, I'm still trying my best to capture hi-"

"Leave it, today I'm making my way back to Jeon's mansion, arrange the carriage," he says closing his work and walking out of his working room.

"Yes your Majesty" hoseok answers and goes to prepare as his kings order.

Taehyung slightly looks back at hoseok and smirks before completely moving out of the room.

"How long will you lie Jung Hoseok" he whispers darkly as he walks through the hallway, servants landing on their feet immediately after noticing their king.

Every single being is afraid to even bat an eye at him and here he has his general who dares to lie at his face.

He scoffs at hoseok's bravery and smiles in mischief.

Soon hoseok will receive his punishment once Taehyung gets his hold on Namjoon.

Soon.

_____________________________________

New update 😊