chapter 17

You slowly blink your eyes as you rub them, you stretch your arms in tired after gaining a good sleep. Suddenly your widen when you realized the scenario that happened before. Jenni was killed by that cruel beast. Your body began to tremble as your cheeks were drenched with tears.

"J-Jenni I'm so sorry" you whimper hugging your body, sobbing uncomfortably.

It was your fault, only if you paid proper attention to your surroundings, Jenni would have been with you now.  Yet again you witnessed another close person dying in front of you.

You couldn't help but drown in guilt, blaming yourself for the death of your dear friend. Jenni saved you multiple times but you couldn't do that for her, not even once. The pain in your heart is killing you mentally, you wanted to die the moment Jenni was killed by that beast.

After a few hours of sobbing and self-scolding, you calm yourself. You immediately noticed yourself being inside a cage, you could also feel the soft fabric under you, you were just inside a newly furnished cage. A comfortable bed with a small table covered with bars of iron. You look around confused by your imprisonment.

Why hasn't that mad beast killed you yet? Why are you caged again?

All these questions ramp inside your head. You knew that the cruel King killed his own wife for power then why would keep a lookalike person alive? Wouldn't that drawback in his upcoming plan. You wondered what he has plans with you. Rage fills you as you think about that heartless bastard, you wanted to strangle his neck and kill him the same way he did to Jenni.

No matter what you weren't going to give up. You will destroy this giant who is responsible for your friends and family's death. You wouldn't go easy on him.

The door cracks open, and you frown as you look further to get a glimpse of the person entering inside. Your heart skips a beat when you see that cruel giant king walking inside. You sink yourself into your blankets not wanting to catch his attention on you.

"You woke up," he says seating himself on the chair, before the table where your cage is placed.

You shut your eyes and clench your blankets.

"Come on don't be shy, show me your beautiful face. I want to look at you" he sweetly says as if he is taking to a little child alluring them to him. His changes to a cold expression when he notices you still hiding inside the blanket.

"Well, if you don't show up I will have to murder your other friend-"

You swiftly get up and throw the blankets away staring at him with a frightened face, begging him not to do anything to your friends.

Taehyung instantly smiles when you sprung up from your blankets, making you look more like an adorable sweet doll. Your frightened face made him want to protect you and keep you in his hands as he mumbles sweet words to you.

"Look at the energy!" he squeaks as if he is talking to a two years old child. You mentally cringed at his way of talking with you. You are not a child for goodness sake, you are a grown-up female human.

"What's your name dolly?" He asks fondly looking at you. You shut your lips and frown at him. He grows confused with your silence thinking about whether humans can or understand talk his language.

"Can you talk?" He asks after his series of thought processes. You remain quiet not letting out a word.

He squints his eyes and stares at you. If he was not wrong then he did hear you screaming for that human. He folds his hands still being doubtful of the language humans speak. He has never had an interaction with humans. All he did was kill, imprison and conquer their land. He never spoke with a human because he considered them as a weak filthy species who is incapable of doing anything worthy. The human prisoners he captured as either suffered under his dungeon or is sold as meals for his guards and people.

He quickly calls for his general.

"Your majesty" Hoseok bows, before he could look up and meet the tiny human he shut by Taehyung with a rough voice.

"Don't look at my doll, eyes down!" He orders strictly. Hoseok sinks his head further down at his king's order.

"Sorry your majesty, you need anything?" He asks gently.

"I need the main caption who is responsible for capturing of humans and hunting them down, call him in my chambers right now" Taehyung commands to which hoseok nods his head and walks to call for the person.

"I will learn about you soon doll" Taehyung smiles at you before walking away from his room.

You sighed in relief when your eyes watches him disappear from your sight.

"My doll huh? You bloody big beast! I'm not a doll! I'm a living human you sick idiot" you whisper yell trying to get all your frustration out. How dare he claim his property on you after killing your friends and imprisoning your people? You eyes were red with anger ready to burn his body and throw his bones to the wolves. He had no rights on you. You were only for yourself and you belong only to you.

"I will never open my mouth and you will never be able to hear my voice, you sick idiot! Do whatever you want" you frown before pulling up your blankets and laying on your bed. You hated being caged. First that Jungkook and now this Taehyung freak who has formed some sort of sick obsession over you.

For the first time, you hated your face, only if you didn't look like that queen none of this would have happened to you.

Suddenly, you missed your small hut inside the forest living with your own adventures and fun you faced back there. You didn't like this world of giants. You wanted to be free and get out of this place as soon as possible.

As you think about your past you drift to sleeping hoping all this would be a bad dream.

________________________________________

Hmm Taehyung is taking steps to learn about humans 🤔, y/n need to be more careful now.

Vote and comment....it will encourage me to update more

Want more updates?
then vote and comment more.