chapter 16

Taehyung licks his finger which is pasted with the blood of the innocent human whom he killed brutally, he moans in delight as the fresh blood of the human gives him a euphoric spark through his body.

He shifts his gaze back to the fainted human. He smirks as he takes the clothes and wipes off the blood from his hands. He walks to his guard and carefully looks at the unconscious human.

"My dear Lana" he whispered softly while gazing at the small human. He orders his guards to bring a nicely furnished cage to his room. He takes your unconscious body in his hands and walks back to his room.

He lies you on his bed which is very much larger for your small body, he laughs finding it cute, and he stares at you for a few seconds analysing your face completely.

"Hmmm, you look too much like my Lana and to be honest I kinda hate it" he murmurs while gazing at you.

You looked like a living doll, your small structure and your dolled face were a perfect combination, and more importantly, you looked like his Lana whom he misses terribly.

He deeply regrets killing her with his own hands, he eliminated his love for power but he lost his reason for happiness. He felt empty inside even though he is the most powerful man on the planet and hundreds of women are willing to be under him, he misses her warmth.

But it seems like fate has given him another chance to look at his love again, maybe that's why she is reincarnated in the body of a human. It doesn't matter that you're a human after all your breathing and healthy he is okay with it, in fact, he is loving the fact that his love is in the form of a human, you are so tiny which made him adore you even more. you will be protected from danger and other threats.

He unknowingly smiles while caressing your cheeks with his index finger, your skin was too soft, and a single crush will break your skull. As he gives his full attention to you he failed to notice his general outside his room asking for permission.

"Your majesty!" Hoseok raises his voice a bit catching Taehyung's attention.

Taehyung turns around and locks his eyes with his general.

"Come in," he says turning his gaze back to your sleeping form.

Hoseok walks inside and he places the cage on the table side. He slightly peeks through Taehyung's back, trying to take a glimpse of the human who looked like his former queen.

"Get out" Taehyung's deep voice started Hoseok. He immediately bows and walks out of the room.

Taehyung noticed his general's curious gaze on his doll and he didn't like it, his doll is only his view not for others.

He slowly lifts you up with his fingers and takes you to the decorated cage. He opens the cage with his left hand and gently places you on the small bed inside, he covers you with small blankets and closes the cage. He looks at the cage with an adorable smile.

You were the definition of his living doll, faces like his lover and body like a small doll. You were perfect for him to adore and look at.

He looks at you one last time before going to his work.

______________________________________

Namjoon paces back and forth, waiting for response from Jungkook but till now there has been no news from him. Namjoon runs his hands through his hair as he groans in frustration, firstly y/n is not with him, that Jungkook kept her with him and now there hasn't been any news about him.

Namjoon shakes his head as he needs to take action before waiting like an idiot. He peeks through the door and notices Jungkook's guard outside his small but. He slowly walks out of his house and stands before the male guard.

"Is there any news?" He asks again in hope but if the male fails to give him a positive response then he is left with no choice but to manhandle him.

"No, once we receive a notification from our young lord then I will inform till that please stay inside," says the young guard maintaining his static expression.

Namjoon nods and acts as if he is going inside but within a flip, he throws a hard punch on his spinal cord knocking him out. Namjoon hurriedly takes the sword and map which leads to the Jeon's mansion.

He needs to bring back y/n with him.

Namjoon hops on the horse and rides to Jeon's mansion.

Once he arrives at the place, he saw village people surrounding the whole mansion gossiping about something. He hurriedly covers his face with a scarf and jumps off the horse, he sneaky goes through the crowd and looks around the empty mansion.

"I can't believe that Lord Jeon is an accomplice with Prince Namjoon" woman gasps with her friend.

"Don't address him as Prince, he is a killer who ruthlessly murdered our former King. He is such a cunning prince, he acted like a sweet and good-hearted man in front of us but in reality, he is a murderer who partnered with lord Jeon and tried to grab the throne," another woman says which strikes a bow is a knife through Namjoon's heart. The people who once adored him are now hating him. He couldn't believe the painful situation he is been put through.

"Thank God our king found out about that Lord Jeon or else we would have been a fool for celebrating him" the woman nods so her friends.

Well you all are fooled already!

Namjoon mentally thought, only if they know the wolf in sheep's clothing is Kim Taehyung and not him.

Namjoon moves away from the ladies who bad mouthing about him. Right now his aim should be finding a way out. Now that Jungkook is arrested by Taehyung, Namjoon needs to find another way to destroy Taehyung. He came in hopes of finding his y/n but it seems like an impossible task to find her.

"I'm sorry y/n, I promised that I would protect you but I failed" he whispers before going back to his horse.

He jumps on the horse and rides back to the way he came from. He knows to whom he should approach. His only hope,the second most powerful being warlocks.