chapter 26

Taehyung walks up along the aisle, heading toward his throne, the ministers and other armed high officials stood up and gave a bow of respect to their incoming king.

Taehyung places himself on the throne and scans the whole place just to check if everyone is paying respect to him. His mind swells with pride once his eyes are met with men and women on the floor.

"Raise," he commands

The royal officials, guards and army officials raise their heads and their eyes meet the king seated on the throne.

The minister of transport steps forward and pays a small respect before addressing the issue.

"My king, during the transportation of the gold, it was hijacked by some forest goons and we lost the"

"Curse you, is this the responsibility of work I assigned for you!"

"What about the guard dogs and the security guards I provided?" He questions in rage.

"Your Majesty the dogs were attacked and they escaped into the forest. All we could do was find one of them, the rest all wandered into the forest" replies the chief who is responsible for the transportation of goods.

"Tsk! Do you idiots know how difficult is to train such dogs! They are the most dangerous breed and they were all transported from another land! You are suspended from your work!" Rages out Taehyung.

"And I want the search for my doll to be faster, search every corner of the world but make sure to be back with my doll," growls in his low voice scaring the officials before storming out of the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n welcome to my place," says shiku while dragging you inside the cave, its entrance looked like a tunnel with fire lamps being lit on the tunnel walls to give light under the cave. You curiously looked around pace in awe, admiring the view of the underground passage.

"Shiku you live under the caves?" You ask him as he nods his head.

"Yes, we tend to stay hidden under the caves, especially from cruel creatures like Giants and other harmful animals. The tunnel leads to a perfect underground civilisation in the forest hence our existence is a secret. We won't let any harm come to our way. Even if we sense any unknown creature near our cave, we will immediately arrest them and execute it to protect ourselves and the people living here,"

"Oh" you go amused as you listen to him while walking through the tunnel. You immediately came to halt when you see two other rats looking similar to chiku guarding the main entrance to the underground.

"Prince, are you okay? The King is extremely worried about you" one of the rats dressed in some armour with a sharp-edged stick rushes to Shiku and dumps him with different questions.

Shiku slowly answers their questions, when their attention shift towards you they immediately get alerted and point their spear towards you. You move back and raise your hands in fear.

Shiku immediately jumps in and shakes his head.

"No no, please don't, she is our guest. She saved my life," explains Shiku and the rat guards drop their weapons and their alarmed look buffs about to normal posture.

"I'm sorry Lady," they bow down to you and you also pay back their respect.

"It's fine,"

Shiku smiles at you and leads you inside the place.

"Welcome to the Underground castle," he says and the door opens leading to the view of a whole mini civilisation under the ground. Your mouth widens as your eyes shine at the various beautiful sight that comes across you.