chapter 10

Jungkook keeps you back in the cage and locks the cage, before he could walk away you scream out holding onto your stomach.

"Ah it hurts, it hurts so much" you helplessly

Jenni runs to you and checks for injuries but to her surprise, she couldn't find any of them, still, your wailing didn't stop.

"What happened y/n? Are you hurt internally? Did something happen?" She worriedly asks you after hearing your non-stop cries.

"Ah help me!" You hold onto your stomach and keep screaming out.

Jungkook sighs and gets back to you.

"What's wrong darling?" He asks as he looks through the cage straight at you.

"It hurts" you whimper holding onto your stomach.

Jenni rubs your back, hugging you into her arms

Jungkook remains quiet for a while, he grows frustrated as your voice increases each moment. He brings out the key and opens the cage.

He signals Jenni to move away. She hesitantly lies you down and moves away from you.

He brings his hands near you and pulls you out of the cage. You lie in your stomach on his palms, he gets confused as your cries of pain increases further, he slowly moves back staring at the back of your body, he gently rubs your back with his finger so that it would give you a sense of releif.

His mind was so immersed and occupied on you that he failed to notice the key remaining on the cage and cage was wide open for the rest of the humans.

You continue your act of fake cries and turn your head slightly at the cage, directly to your friends.

You move your eyeballs and eyebrows towards the half open door and signal them to get out.

Jimin walks forwards as he looks at your signal of message, he stares back at the key on the cage and smiles.

He immediately alerts Jenni, Jackson and Lisa to get out of the cage, while the giant's concentration was on you.

"Everyone get out, y/n helped us escape by distracting the giant." Lisa and Jackson nod their head as they sprung our of the cage, slowly walking to the other side.

Jenni grabs Jimin.

"What about y/n?" Jenni asks Jimin.

"I'll bring her back, you guys go first" Jimin says as he turns around to leave

"I'm come with you" she holds his hand, ready to go with him.

"No No Jenni, you need to go with Lisa and Jackson, I'm the person who should save my people, I'm in the responsible citizen of my kingdom, I can't be a coward anymore Jenni, give leave this to me. I'll bring back y/n" Jimin gives his word and walks off.

"Jimin!" She calls for him, and Jimin stops his tracks and turns around.

"Be back soon, I'll try to meet you outside with y/n" he nods his head before running to your help from the giant.

___________________________________

After some time you minimise your act and remain calm in his palms. Jungkook pats your head for few minutes and gave you some of his heath drinks, at first he found it difficult to feed you due to your small size but he managed to do so, it was his first time taking care of a human as he never imagined himself doing such nonsensical thing in life. He couldn't lie but he found it cute in taking care you, after all, you're the key to him the plan of the throne hence he needs to give his best to maintain your health.

He proceeds to bring you back into the cage but before he could do so, his assistant calls for him for urgent work. He calls for his most trusted man and asks them to drop him at the cage. He walks away from the room with his assistant.

You sneaky look at the male whom Jungkook has assigned to bring you back, of course, you knew him, he is the person who brings food and water for you and your caged friends, no wonder why Jungkook has assigned him. All you need to do now is an escape from his hands, you keep browsing your thoughts for a plan, as you wander your eyes you catch Jimin's small form near the empty glass container. You gasp in shock but before you could emit any sound you cover your lips and shut yourself.

Jimin waits for the male to near his line of sight, once the guard reaches his point, he pushes the glass bottle on him, which perfectly smashes his head, he groans in pain as his grip around your body vanishes.

You take this opportunity and jump off his palms. Jimin runs near you and catches your body in his arms, rolling on the ground of the shelf due to the force of your flying.

You land on top of his chest and hiss in pain, you slowly look up and meet his tender gaze. Jimin's face flushes red when his body is welcomed by your warmth. You were so soft and your squeezing boobs were feeling so good on him.

You immediately notice his red cheeks and get off him. Wiping off the dust on your clothes.

Jimin facepalms himself and shakes his head removing those sinful thoughts from his head.

A growl erupts from the giant alerting you and Jimin.

Jimin gets back to his concentration and grabs your wrist.

"Let's go before they find us y/n" Jimin looks at you with determination, you nod your head and run away with him.

The blood leaks from the giant's scalp as he tries to bring his strength in getting up from the ground.

Footsteps echo through the room and a shadow covers his half-open eyes.

Jungkook's eyes turn dark as he notices the mess, he immediately panics and brings his hands to his pocket in sereach of the key but he found it empty. He grew tense as he searches his two pockets and his neckline chain for the key but he couldn't find them anywhere.

He runs to his cage of pets. His eyes witness the unexpected role of the scene in front of him, the half-open empty cage.

He slowly recalls the previous incidents and tries to gather the hole of his entire mistake which lead to this. His mind exactly stops at your scream of help. He slowly calculates the puzzles and finishes his entire calculation .

It was you.

It was you who faked an act and distracted his attention on you and helped others out of the way, and you must have escaped with the help of those humans by attacking his guard.

His fisted his hands and clenched them to contain his anger.

He was fooled, he was smartly played by a weak human, a freaking small human.

He let's out a scream of dread and bangs hard on the wall, cracking it's concrete.

His anger reaches the peak where he wants to destroy the entire place and kill everyone who comes in his way.

"That little wench dares to play me" he grits out through his teeth and presses hard on his fist, drawing a few drops of blood.

"I will make sure to find you and kill you with my own hands you little wench"

He swears darkly through his breath.

"Nobody can escape my clutches, just wait for me" he darkly states.

______________________________

Jk is no more a softie for y/n he has gone mad and is bent on killing her. Let's see what happens 😵

Enjoy update.