Chapter 42

Jin lay flat on the grass as the cold breeze waved his hair, his silky shirt quivering in the wind as various thoughts irritated his brain. All of a sudden everything felt like a dream for him. Attack on his land, the death of Yoongi and his people, and many of his people being captured like a slave. His breath pauses for a second the moment he hears the sound of footsteps coming closer to his hiding. He instantly raises up and alerts his other saved people.

They stand up to their defense ready to fight the person who dares to barge in again. Suddenly a small tiny boy rolls from the bush, his body brushing against the grass as he coughed out and groaned in anger.

"You idiot Giant how dare you push me-" he yells as he slowly turns around but is startled by the sudden presence of wizards with their flames ready to attack the person in front of his view.

Jin sighed in relief as he calmed his posture.

"It's you Jimin?" he asks with his low voice as if he is surprised as well as sad.

Jimin's mouth falls wider, looking at the wizard. He nervously scratched his back as if he was caught red-handed.

"Umm I was just, umm wandering here and there-" he roams in a circle while munching his mouth trying to justify him sneaking into them.

Suddenly Namjoon rolls down from the bushes as he falls on his face hard on been grass, almost breaking his jaw. Jimin's eyes go wide as he jumps due to the giant falling beside him.

"Him!" Jimin points his finger at Namjoon who is groaning from the impact and tries to bring himself up.

"It's because of him chasing me that I came across here and fell over this bush" he lies through his teeth making Namjoon shocked.

"What!" he yells as if he is wrongly accused by the human male.

"Don't lie, Giant! I know creatures like you who can lie skillfully yet act like nothing has happened. If you weren't chasing me then how did you come here?" Jimin turns his head and crosses his head arrogantly after proudly accusing Namjoon of trying to hide his hidden motive.

Namjoono's mouth go wide in disbelief. Yes it's true but he didn't chase this human rather he just followed him around so that he wouldn't have been hurt yet this ungrateful human id accusing him wrongly.

"Excuse me, you should be grateful to me that I decided to make sure you are safe yet you are accusing me wrongly. I wanted to make sure you are safe because y/n is my friend and I don't want her friend to be hurt,"

"I never asked for it," Jimin mumbles rolling his eyes as he doesn't believe any giants.

"Can you both shut up and leave from here," Jin growls flinching the two males. Jimin and Namjoon look at the angered Jin, they have never seen such a gentle calm guy in an angered state.

"I'm sorry Jin. I tried to warn you before but none of you listened to me-"

Jim raised his hand up stopping Namjoon from speaking further.

"please Namjoon leave from here. I don't want to see anymore deaths. Leave from here and stay safe somewhere with the humans and you all try to find a shelter and make your new living and cast a new protection barrier to protect yourself from the giants as there won't be any other traitor to expose us now," he turns to his people and inform them.

The witch and wizards come forward as they look at Jin with a confused face.

"Then what about you Jin?" one of the wizards asks as his expression changes into a series of suspicion. 

Jin gulps as he closes his eyes for some time and opens them back.

"I will go to the giant territory and I will kill Kim Taehyung, I don't care if I lose my life in that process but I will stop at nothing to kill him and die with pride," his strong words send shivers to Jimin as his eyes never leave the wizard.

"I will join you. I will come with you!" Jimin instantly stepped forward as a determined frown replaced his normal casual look.

"We will join you too Sir," the wizard who asked him steps forward.

"I don't want to be the coward to hide and sit for him to attack again and then escape. If this is my life then I'm willing to fight for my people and our former Master Yoongi. I will fight for our freedom till our last breath,"

Jin becomes baffled at his strong words. He shakes his head not wanting them to take any more risks. They have already lost of lives at the unexpected attack and he can't see any more deaths of his people.

"No, please understand. We can't take any more risks so please stay in hiding," Jin palms his hand begging them to stay away from his personal agenda. 

"Sir, We are not weak. We will fight for our freedom and for our leader. I'm insisting to join you,"

"Yes sir, we are willing," Another witch steps forward with his teared determined eyes.

"we will fight for our freedom and for our leader," says another wizard soon many join together and begin to chant their willingness to join Jin.

"We won't be a coward! We will fight!" shouts the people in the crowd. Jin's face slowly curves into a small smile as he wipes his face.

"For Master Yoongi! And for our people!" he raises his hand and the people before him shout as they repeat his words and raise their fists in the air.

"For Master Yoongi and for our people!"

Jin turns around and nods his head at Jimin. He bends down and extends his palms. Jimin smiles and steps his foot on Jin's palms. Jin brings his palms up and palaces him on the shoulder.

"Will you catch properly human? Or else you might fall?"

"huh? These are nothing" Jimin smirks.

"Wait!" Namjoon stops his hand and looks at Jin.

"Don't make rash decisions and attack now. We need to plan properly and execute it, I know the route of their castle and I will guide you and help you make a proper plan for a proper attack,"

Jin nods his head and looks at his people who also accept his words.

"let's show that Taehyung now," Jin tightened his fist.

_______________________________________

Update, 120 votes for next chapter.  My vote goals won't change till I finish writing the chapter 😅.