Chapter 50

"What is happening inside the castle!" yells the giant as he strolls past the labour section while the chaos and light of flames flick through the dungeon, snapped to attention as chaos erupted outside. Shouts and commotion echoed through the air, signalling impending danger.

His senses heightened, and he barely had time to react before a torrent of flames, wielded with a sinister power, engulfed him. The sudden inferno painted the surroundings in an ominous glow, and the heat that followed was as relentlessly burned the giant to death.

Cowering in fear, the oppressed people huddled together, shielding themselves from the commotion that taking place, However, a glimmer of hope ignited when the distant echoes of external help reverberated through the air. As the giants crumbled under the unexpected onslaught, the oppressed masses, overcome with relief and joy, shed tears that mingled with the rain of liberation.

Jimin walked out through the wizards with a warm smile. His eyes desperately searched for his parents from the crowd. Soon his brown orbs stop at his father, his eyes water and he makes a run to him and engulfs into a warm hug.

"Jimin!"

"Dad"

The son and father hug each other dearly while tears of joy and happiness flush through him, snuggling closer to his father.

"I never thought I would see you here son," the old man breathes a sigh of relief.

"Me too Dad," Jimin pulls from the hug and steadily looks at his father, once he notices the dirty torn clothes and the bruises covering his body it makes him cry.

Mr park cups Jimin's face and wipes off his tears.

"No son. Don't cry. It's nothing compared to what other people have gone through here,"

Jimin nods his head.

"I have come to rescue you all Father. The wizards and their followers have intruded on the castle to destroy Kim Taehyung,"

Before Mr Park could register Jackson's voice echoed through the crowd.

"Prince Jimin!"

Jackson kneels and bows to Jimin, watching the boy whom he grew up with.

"Jackson I missed you too," Jimin pulls him up and shuts him into a warm hug.

"Jackson, we don't have time. We must gather all people here and attack whoever comes in our way. The wizards need our help. We must fight if we want our freedom"

Jimin informs in a hurry but soon a wreckage of giants slams into the place, frightened humans stumble in fear but watching the willingness of Jimin, Jackson and a few wizards risking their lives to fight they marched forward with a tremendous scream in fight of their freedom.

"Fight for your freedom!" screams enwoo followed by other humans as they altogether slam the giant to the ground.

__

Amidst the chaos of war, the once-confident and malevolent Sasha found herself gripped by fear. Startled by the sudden demise of guards around her, panic etched across her face as she desperately sought an escape from the unfolding carnage inside the castle. However, her attempts were short-lived as the determined general, a beacon of justice in the chaos, swiftly caught up with her.

"There is no escape my Queen," Hoseok smiles radiating the wicked intent inside his head.

Cornered and trembling with dread, she met the stern gaze of the general, his eyes reflecting the toll of the war. In a moment of ruthless justice, he seized her, and a visceral silence enveloped the scene as the echoes of her malevolence were silenced permanently in the tightening grip of the war's merciless dance.