chapter 4

Namjoon walks ahead towards the warlocks in seeking help against the current king, he needs to form a good number of alliances with other kinds before facing Taehyung. During the journey he takes a few glimpses of your cute face who is comfortably sitting on his shoulder with an alarmed sharp needle, ready to pin it into him if he tries to kidnap or kill you. He chuckled when he thinks about your cute ways of protecting yourself.

You realise him laughing about something, you slightly pin it into his neck gaining a painful hiss from Namjoon.

"Ah what's that?" He asks you with a pained expression.

"Why are you laughing like an idiot?" You ask him, glaring through his eyes.

Namjoon looks away and avoids your questions.

"Answer me, Giant!" You scream up.

Namjoon sighs and looks at you.

"Don't call me giant, I have a name" he turns his back and continues his walking.

You poke his neck again after his ignorance against you.

"Ah what is wrong with you!" He hisses out angrily.

"What's your name giant?" You ask trying to start a conversation.

Namjoon's face instantly softens when he realizes that you're trying to get to know him, this was the beginning step towards it.

"My name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon" he smiles, you nod your head at his response.

"What's yours?" He asks you

You gaze at him for a few seconds.

"Didn't I tell mine? I want to know yours too"

You look down and play with your fingers nervously.

"Y/n, my name is y/n l/n" you whisper before looking at him.

Namjoon says your name to himself to see how blissful your name sounded.

"Beautiful" he unknowingly whispers your name.

Your ear caught his silent whisper as your cheek flushed with red. You palm your cheek and puff out.

"What happened to your family?" Namjoon breaks the long silence and extends the conversation further without any awkwardness.

Your face falls down as you drown in sorrow when the word family is heard.

"They are not here, they were killed by other giants," you say specifying other giants so that he wouldn't be offended by your words. Namjoon looks down in shame when he hears your words, never did he ever know that the humans suffered so much because of his kinds.

"I'm sorry" he apologizes, he shuts his mouth and maintains a moment of silence, not to pester you more about your horrifying past.

Your gentle gaze stares at his face, analysing him. You had to conclude one thing that he is genuinely a good person, no person can maintain such act for too long.

Slowly your eye lids close as slumber consumes you.

"Wake me up when we reach" you say as you fall asleep on his shoulder, Namjoon looks at you and gazes your sleeping face.

You look cute, so cute that he couldn't grasp words to compliment you.

Namjoon grasps your body and gently lifts you up carefully, making sure not to wake you up. He gently lies you down in his pocket so that you won't fall off his shoulder. He takes few glimpses of your for every minute as his journey continues to his destinations of warlocks.

_____________________________________

"He escaped?!!!"

Taehyung threw the vase which he was holding onto the ground, shattering it into pieces.

His every breath flared with rage when his most important prisoner escaped from the dungeon. He clenched his fists and raised it above to hit the nearby walk, his fist slamming hard against the concrete breaking few parts of it.

Hoseok remained silent at his Majesty's screams. He is well aware of the fact that he helped his Majesty's prisoner escape yet he choose to remain shut and divert the conversation in another angle.

"Where were you when that bastard escaped?" Taehyung furiously turned his head at Hoseok who remained silent.

Hoseok raises his head and met Taehyung's rage gaze.

"I was attending other works my lord" he lowers his deep voice and mutters.

Taehyung scoffs in disbelief, brushing his hair locks.

"shouldn't he be your main work!!!!" He roars which scares the other guards present in the hallroom.

"I'm sorry my lord" hoseok regretfully says as he hangs his head low in shame.

" I will find him soon" he continues his words.

"I want him dead" Taehyung spits and takes deadly steps towards his General. He stands in front of him and leans forward to his ears.

"Otherwise you're weaknesses will be kilked horribly without any mercy" He whispers his icy dead voice which alerts Hoseok, widening his eyes in shock.

"I will get him for you lord" Hoseok says, moving away from Taehyung and leaves before bowing to his king to complete his mission.

"Kim Namjoon! I will find you and kill you no matter what" Taehyung growls and walks back to his room.

___________________________________

Your eyes blinks after few seconds of your regained consciousness from your slumber. You notice yourself being inside a fabric of the cloth, covering your three sixty degree view.

You grab hold of the piece of the cloth and stand up to view outside. You see Namjoon smiling, giggling to himself as he walks on the pathway. You squint your eyes at his weird behaviour and stare at him.

Namjoon again looks at his pocket to get a view of you but he was met with your wide-awake body staring at him like a doll which stalks him as his head jerk back slightly.

"Why do you giggle like a creep," you ask, peaking from the pocket.

"N-nothing" he looks away.

You sigh out and extend your hand from his pocket edge.

"Pull me out," you say

He immediately brings his hand and gently grabs your body and places you on his shoulder.

"Are you comfortable now?"

"Yes" you reply and adjust properly.

As he walks further his stomach grumbles in hungry which didn't go unnoticed to your ears, you look at him and raise your eyebrows.

Namjoon nervously looks away in embarrassment.

"Sorry"

"Let's eat something, I'm hungry too," you smile on his nervous face.

Namjoon's face brightens.

"I know a famous hotel near our village, let's go over there to ear" he exclaims with joy and fastens his steps. He can't wait to show you his favourite dishes and his choices of food recipes.

You stalk back in fear.

"I-I can't, that's the Giant's place...." You whisper in fear.

Namjoon stops his steps and stares at your frightened figure

"They will eat me"

_________________________________

Sorry for the late update

Please vote and comment as it will motivate me to write more

Enjoy reading