chapter 23

"My king, the bath is ready for you," the maid informs him with her head low.

Taehyung signals her to leave with his hand gesture. He steps to the big curtain blocking his way, he rolls them to the side and walks inside his huge bathroom, designed for the king,  steamed water pool with rose petals being scattered on the pool to give the Good smell and scent of the essence during the bath.

Half-naked naked female giantess walks sensually, her red lace silk barely covering her boobs and a slender cut silk cloth which covers her lower region and her smooth pale legs visible in glory, she moves near her king and slides her hands to his robe and lets down his robe.

Taehyung moves his legs towards the steamed pool, he bends down and places himself in the pool with his hands stretched outward on the pillar of the pool, his chest visible as it paces up and down with his every breath.

The female bends his legs and sits on them near the resting Taehyung, she lights a charcoal and blows it off, giving off hot steam, she moves it near her king and opens her mouth to sing with her sweet voice, adding a sensual coarse to it. Taehyung closes his eyes and moves his body in rhythm to her song while the steam of waves hits his body sending him to feel the ecstasy behind the scenarios.

After a few minutes she places the container on the floor and places her hands on his shoulder, she moves her experienced hands to his forearms and massages him tenderly. Taehyung releases a moan as he tilts his head.

Her hands slowly sneak to his chest area and she grips his skin. Taehyung groans as he opens his eyes, a dirty smirk curling over his lips. He catches her sneaking wrist and pulls her into his bath. With a splash she falls beside him, wetting her barely covered clothes. Her nipples are wide showing to his sinful eyes. His dark gaze deeply stares at her, and soon he pulls her into a kiss and moves his lips in rhythm. He releases all his desires and frustration on her while ripping off her clothes one by one.

The female enjoys all the attention from her king, and her tactics to seduce her king didn't go in vain, she smirks through his lips and wraps her legs around his naked crouch.

The sight zooms outs slowly as the couple engages in their hot intercourse with the steam covering their surroundings giving a hot sensation to the couple.

_________________________________________

After Hoseok dropped you and Jimin out of the castle, he gave you the details of the warlock's place to help you in continuing your search for help.

Jimin looks around and turns his head in different directions, he grows worried as his eyes couldn't find his friends.

"Where are Jackson and Lisa?" You ask him while looking around the forest.

"I don't know but I know for sure that I asked them to stay here," Jimin gets tensed as worries fill his mind, and fears threaten him that something might have happened to them. Suddenly, a Dove flies down the sky and lands near Jimin with its flapped wings. It places a letter on the ground and nods its head Jimin.

You read the bird's mind clearly, since you grew up in the forest, travelling from one place to another your experience with the wild is far better than anyone else.

"The letter is for you Jimin, pick it up" you inform him after looking at the bird's body language.

Jimin steps forward and takes the letter. He bows at the bird in a kind gesture. The dove flies back into the sky once it's aware that the letter is in safe hands.

Jimin opens the letter and slowly reads the text on it.

Dear Prince Jimin,

This is Jackson your knight. I knew you requested me to stay here and protect Miss Lisa till you bring back Miss y/n and Miss Jenni but sadly I could not keep your promise. I witnessed humans being imprisoned and taken into slavery and are cruelly consumed by the giants. I could no longer be in hiding and watch it with my eyes when our people are suffering. Hence I have decided to help the people. I tried to stop Miss Lisa but she is really stubborn and decided to accompany me, I will make sure to protect her and I will try to save as many as possible so kindly stay safe and be healthy. Protect Miss y/n and Jenni.

Your faithful knight
Jackson Wang

A drop of tears escapes from Jimin's eyes when he finishes reading the letter. His grip around the letter tightened as he gulped down. His knight sacrificed himself for the nation and now Jimin must save his people too.

Just hang in there Jackson, I will save you and our people soon.

________________________________________

Taehyung wears his clothing one by one after the long night he had with one of his many concubines from his harem, Kim Sasha. Her naked body is wrapped around the thick sheets as she stares at her King being dressed.

"My king," she whines like a child who didn't get the prize she won.

Taehyung's lips curve into a smile as he moves towards the bed and places his hands on the bedpost, bending himself down, his eyes narrowed at her in a split causing the poor woman to shudder in fear.

Soon Taehyung's lips curved into a smile when he notices her frightened state.

"Since you did your job well I shall reward you," Taehyung straightens his posture and tilts his head at her.

Sasha's face brightens at his words as she looks at him in curiosity.

"You will be head lead of the harem, soon you shall be promoted as my consort" Taehyung smiles at her and gets closer to her.

"Thank you so much, my King," she gasps happily. The life of a concubine of the king is terrible, she would have no rights for her, and all she has to do is wait for the king to arrive and get him on her side so that they could go to a higher position in the harem. Somehow Sasha was able to gain Taehyung's interest and after the death of the queen, she got to have him more compared to other concubines. The consort post is a higher authority post which is given only to a few people. Now that Sasha has got that soon she will aim for the queen and become the Queen of this kingdom. 

"If you are happy then please me," Taehyung bends down and attaches his lips to hers and engages in a deep kiss.

Suddenly a knock was heard disturbing his moment with his consort.

"How dare you interrupt when I'm busy" Taehyunh growls in his deep voice, scaring the knight that is present behind the door. Sasha proudly smiles and she wraps her hands around Taehyung's waist.

"My king it's important, the human is no longer in the cage,"

"What!" Taehyung's anger radiates through his voice as he pushes off Sasha from him and slams open the door and makes his way out in an hurry.

Sasha grows annoyed by his harsh action. Just now she had his soft corner for her and now some mere human has to spoil it. She couldn't help but grow anxious about this human whom he is crazy for. She needs to find out about this silly human and eliminate that thing so that she could have all of Taehyung's attention on her.

________________________________________

After so long an update. I'm alive....this book will continue. 🙂