chapter 35

"I said no! I don't want to be left away from y/n!" Namjoon shrugged against the flames of chains that had tied his hands together, his foot trying to move backwards towards your direction but Yoongi lashes his last bow of his blue flame, knocking his neck and making him fall on the floor with his eyes closed.

You gasp as you run to him to check his pulse but are snatched away by Yoongi.

"You are my prisoner now. Ignore this weakling. He is just knocked down," he tells you trying to search for your emotions but you remain low and avoid his blue orbs that are begging for you to look at him.

Yoongi sneers before taking you out of the locker confined room.    

"Aren't you wondering where am I taking you?" He asks in the hope of getting your answer but you remain still and watch the view before you as you lay calmly his finger grip.

"Fine, don't speak," he grunts and twists his lips.

He opens the door of the room deep inside his mansion. The room was beautifully decorated with orchids a rare flower, a wardrobe, King-sized bed and a mixture of sky blue coated with dark blue giving a magical atmosphere inside the room uplifting the mysterious vibes with lanturns hanging at the bed edges.

"I know this place is huge for you but the beds of your size, clothes and other necessaries will be arranged soon. Till that time you can rest on that bed" Your silent attitude was making him go mad as he tried to control his boiling anger.

"Ara and Arina," he calls out and a couple of small-sized winged at the size of human-looking fairy flies at the command of Yoongi and makes their presence there.

Your mouth falls apart as you look at the flying humans. Their wings shined brighter, their body size was approximately like yours and they wore cute skirts that reached to their knees.  Their glittering eyes found your presence in his hands.

"A human?" Gasps Ara

"Master, when did you start taking in humans?" Asks Arina who floated in the air beside Ara.

"She is new here. So keep her some company and make arrangements for their nessacities since you kids are the closest reassemble to her," he informs them and they immediately nod their heads.

The two fairies fly towards and wave their hands with a friendly smile.

"Hello Human," they say in union making your lips to smile a bit and nod your head.

Yoongi noticed your tiny smile at the fairies this blinding his face with fire. You can smile at those creatures but not at him. He felt offended by your constant ignoring attitude and his patience was draining badly. He walks inside and places you on the big fluffy big and makes his way out.

"If you want something to eat you can ask these two kids. They can help you with your needs," he gives a last look at you and leaves your room by closing the door.

The moment he leaves you crash on the bed and cry hard, unleashing the feelings that you compressed within yourself.

"Omg! Human" Ara shrieks and she immediately flies next to you. Arina also join you.

"Don't cry, Human. The master will kill us if we let you be sad. He has sternly ordered us to take care of you," Ara says to which Arina nods her head.

"Why am I always the caged? All I wanted was the life which I wanted to live and archive then why are all bad things happening only to me," you wail as the tears stain your cheeks and you sink your head further into the fluffy bed.

Ara and Arina look at each other wondering what to tell you.

"Umm, actually Huamn. It's not bad here. This place is fun and you can roam anywhere you want. Our master will let you be free and be as you wish so I think it's a free dorm here isn't it Arina?" Ara says trying to cheer your mind with positivity about staying in the place but none of this gives you comfort but it doesn't help.

You sniff as you look up with your puffy eyes at the two fairies sadly looking at you.

"It doesn't work like that. No matter what I'm still a prisoner here. I can't do what I like," your quavering due to your sobs.

The fairies shut their mouth unable to say anything to make you feel fresh.

_______________________________________

Jimin sits on the rock while folding his hands, patiently waiting for your arrival with that wizard. Soon a flash of blue light strikes across his eyes making him squirm his eyelids and cover them with his arms.

Yoongi walks before Jimin and looks at him with his tilted face.

"You!" Jimin stands on his feet and points his finger at Yoongi with a frown.

"Where is y/n-"

His eyes stop at two other wizards carrying a giant male.

"What is that?" He whispers while his eyes stay fixated on Namjoon's unconscious state.

"Your partner for now," Yoongi says and signals his male wizard who stands beside him.

"What the bloody hell! Where is y/n? Give her back!" Jimin screamed in outrage, anger building inside him like a lava when he saw you not with him.

Yoongi smirks at the tiny male as if it's his time to celebrate the victory he has gained. He didn't know why but he felt like he stood above the human male who held hatred for him.

"The human girl is mine now. She is my prisoner and will stay with me forever,"

Jimin's eyes enlarge as panic rushes through his underline as if he has heard wrong.

"Don't kid with me!!" He yells out and runs towards Yoongi, he jumps aggressively from the rock and extends his arms out as the fire in his eyes holds the energy while he screams out loud before catching on the wizard clothes. He climbs up at a fast pace.

"You bastard! Give y/n back"

Jimin's tiny form didn't stop his punches and hits directed towards Yoongi's abdomen.

Yoongi sighs at Jimin's attempts to hurt him. Jimin's hits on him felt like a feather punch. Yoongi picks up the fierce human by his shirt collar using his index and thumb fingers.

"Let me go you sick son of bit-"

Yoongi throws him to the wizard near him who immediately catches Jimin in his palms. Yoongi signals him to throw Jimin out.

"Get these two out of the place," he orders and walks from the struggling human who tries to free himself from the wizard's tight grasp around his body.

"No! Y/n!"

_____________________________________

Our chimmy 🥺 I will miss him