chapter 21

"Power, you need the power to survive this greedy filled people, you need the power to be the most known person in the history, you need the power to get whatever you want. Follow my words and get my words into action. You won't regret anything"

The voice inside in head tempts his mind into the state of acceptance of its words. Yes, according to him more or less his inner mind wasn't wrong, if he wants his desire to be known by everyone, to be related by everyone in the world then the word power is the only option. He has to grab it no matter what. Now that he got Lana as his wife, his next goal is to obtain the throne and give out his rule, not his old hag of the father.

"Yes I need power but what to do," he asks as if his determined self is again confused by the approach to the power he must obtain.

"Follow my words Kim Taehyung, today is the day of your fulfilled wishes. You have won the war against the rival kingdom and have got the trust of the royal guards. They respect you more than the king so it's the perfect time to eliminate that old hag" the deep voice giggles at the last part as if his inner desire for blood has been unleashed again.

His lips curve into an evil smirk as his body vibrates while he releases a series of giggles.

"Today is the day I get my power," he says crazily while looking at the mirror with his greedy eyes.

A quick gasp of fear alerts him as he slightly turns his head to the side, wondering who it might be. He slowly turns around and tilts his head at the person who is peeking through him.

He walks straight inside the dark and pulls the curtain, pushing the person on the ground, into the light. His eye goes wide as he locks his contact with his wife, Lana. He could see the disgust through her expression. He knew she hated him and him being caught red-handed by her is enough to fuel her hatred of him.

"You freak! Not only you forcefully married me but you're also planning to kill your own father! Have gone nuts?" She spits at him as his whole existence urges her to puke.

Taehyung's gaze remains blank as he stares through her soul. Lana gulps down as she is taken back by his emotionless gaze which used to look at her with love, she is so gotten used to that gaze that she felt like the current Taehyung like a stranger to her.

"Kill her Taehyung, don't let anything come into your way of power. Destroy that woman who stands in your way" Taehyung shrugs his thoughts as he walks closer to Lana. He bends down to her and caresses her cheeks.

"Where were you dear?" He asks with a small smile trying to see if she tells him the truth.

She shuts her mouth as her body shivers against his threatening touch.

Taehyung's eyes wander through her body and his gaze stops at her neck, a purple mark which closely resembles to a hickey. Kim Namjoon's scent could be smelled from her body.

Rage fills his body when he pictures Lana and Namjoon being together and doing naughty things behind his back. His grip tightens around her neck alarming Lana that he had caught her act with Namjoon.

"So you were with that bastard" his deep voice growls at her which makes her flinch on spot. She clenches her fist as if she is no longer interested in hiding from Taehyung. She loves Namjoon and only he can have her heart. Taehyung has no right in her to get angry when she did nothing wrong.

"He is no bastard! You are!" Her words strike straight to her heart.

"I love Namjoon and I have every right to be with him!" She screams in despair as she is done with his demanding self on her.

His eyes darken and crush her neck producing a quick snap from her spinal cord. Lana gasps as she feels her backbone being crushed but before she could process she falls into the state of death.

"Provoke me and this is what happens to you" he mumbles while his dark eyes glare at the dead female.

_____________________________________

Taehyung splashes water on his face before looking at the mirror in front of him. He carefully gazes at himself and sees his perfect body. He looks good and there is no sight of harm on him. Thank God he regained himself before something could go wrong. He didn't want to commit the same mistake he did with Lana with y/n. He has to keep his dark personality under control or else he would lose his entrainment.

He covers his body with the robe and walks out of the bath chamber. He lies on the couch and calls for his general.

"My king you called me?" Hoseok bows and looks at him.

"How is the doll?" He cold asks.

"I have shifted the female human into the another room with tightened security guards, I arranged every necessity for the human and has locked her in the cage Just like you stated and the human is doing good." Hoseok gives a full brief summary as that's what Taehyung expects from him.

"Hmm good, you can go," he says.

Hoseok bows down before exiting the room.

Taehyung looked at the empty table beside him where he kept his doll, he misses keeping you beside him but he has to. He needs some time to bring his darkness under his control or else he would kill his doll which he didn't like. Hence he ordered his general to place you in another room for the time being. He needs to keep his distance from you, till he gets his proper senses back.

"Don't worry doll, I will be back soon" he mumbles while closing his eyes and going to a state of rest.

_______________________________________

You felt at peace after weeks of withdrawal from the giant king. You were happy that you were kept away from him but still, you were locked behind the bars of iron and it didn't sit well with you. You keep thinking of a way to escape but none strike inside your dumb brain.

You let out a frustrated sigh and lay on the bed. Suddenly the door unlocks alerting you up from the bed. You squint your gaze and look at the person who brings food to you. That's the same man who brought you inside the room for the first time. You puzzle up and conclude that he might be the general of the kingdom. Usually, it's the maid who brings you food but out of nowhere, you see the general bringing your food. You couldn't help but wonder what he might do.

"Don't worry I won't harm you. You can feel free around me" he calmly says as he unlocks your door.

You didn't trust him. You kept your defence and didn't let his words manipulate you. Hoseok studies your face and he can get that you didn't trust him.

"I guess you will trust me after this" Hoseok digs his hands inside his pocket and brings out a human.

Your eyes widen as your lips curve into a big smile.

"Jimin" you squeal and run to him. Jimin engulfs you in his embrace and pats your back.

"Y/n I came to rescue you"

You lean on his neck filling you with his warmth. You missed him. You missed him so much.

______________________________________

Okay, hoseok is not bad 😲