chapter 25

Jimin cuts down the fruits in the half with his knife which he carried all along his journey, his mind switch to his knight Jackson with whom he grew up and had loads of fun, they sneaked out of the Palace together to go on a trip to the village and did lots of funny activities, Jimin chuckles when he imagines those moments. He has never parted away from Jackson but his sudden disappearance made him uneasy. He missed his friend.

You pat Jimin's back and smoothly rub on it, you show him your smile while comforting him smoothly.

"It's okay Jimin, soon, we will save Jackson and our people," your energy talks stir his positive emery. He laughs at your cute attempts.

Once Jimin is done cutting the fruits, he lies them on the leaf. He looks at you and signals you to eat them up.

You use your hands and gulp down the fruit in one go.

"It's sweet," you comment down and continue to fill your stomach with the delicious juicy fruits.

Jimin finds it cute to see you eating. He could watch you without being bored. He takes the slice of the fruit and consumes it.

After your meals, you and Jimin wash your hands from the freshwater flowing through the gigantic tree trunk. Both of you continue your journey, you carried some fruits.

You look at the map and see the direction. It states that you need to go in the direction of the north. You look around confused about the directions. Jimin sighs and pulls your wrist. He walks in a direction and grabs you along with him. His eyes stop at the tree which has a high hole below, the hole is large enough for you and Jimin to fit in. He smiles in victory when he spots the correct place to stay.

"The direction in which the sun raises is the east and the left of the east is north, so let's wait till tomorrow morning, take some rest," He tells you. You nod your head and sneak yourself inside the hole. Soon you doze off to sleep.

Jimin looks at you with a smile looking through the tree hole. He turns around and sits out, leaning on the roots of the tree. He looks at the sky dozing itself into the pit dark, the moonlight shining from the sky as the stars twinkle in glitter. His lips curve into a small smile. Suddenly, he hears a noise from the bushes behind the tree. He immediately gets up and carefully glances at the bush trying to figure out the creature behind the Bush.

He takes slow steps while his hands form into fists ready to fight, soon his legs slip from the root slide and he falls onto the muddy ground with a thud. Jimin lets out a wince of pain as he brushes his hands but before he could get up a sharp Silver shiny metal was placed below his chin. Jimin slowly looks above but before he could grasp a glimpse he was knocked out behind his head.

________________________________________

You yawn with a sleepy daze as you extend your arms, and you run your eyes as you took a peek from your hands, the sun shines brightly from the sky, and the rays fall above your face causing you to smile. You get up from your hiding and walk out of the tree. You look around in search of Jimin but to your view he was absent.

"Jimin!" You call out for him thinking that he might have gone to grab something to eat but to your display, you could see nothing.

You sit down near the tree trunk and wait for him. Hoping that he might come soon. Times pass and the sun's rays become brighter and hotter. You grow anxious with each passing second, your body panics when he is nowhere to be seen. Tears cover your eyes as you wait for him like an abandoned child. You grew worried for him, is he safe? Did he get kidnapped by the Giants or worse killed?

You immediately shook your head from those horrible thoughts and slap your face for having such thoughts.

You get up from your spot and go in search of him. You look around hoping to find something that might lead you to him.