chapter 28

Your legs get stuck in between the tiny roots of the tree, you try to put it off but it remains unchanged. Jimin comes to your aid and tries to bring you off the roots that have trapped you. With a huge effort, he pulls you out and both of you skid and land on the muddy ground below the roots.

Jimin groans as he feels his clothes being soaked by the sticky mud while you stay on top of him as half of your clothes also emerged with dirt.

"Are you okay?" You worriedly ask while looking into his eyes.

A shade of blush covers his handsome face as he looks at laying on top of his body and peeking at him like a curious little kitten. Suddenly the weight of you crushed him below the slippery mud making him go through a mud bath.

"I'm....not okay, y/n can you... please get up," he groans while gently trying to pull you off him.

"Oh," you yelped in the realisation that you have been crushing him all along.

"I'm sorry," you mumble as you get off his chest and made you stand up on your feet.

"Thank you," he says before relaxing himself for some time. You gave him your hand to help him up. He took yours and stood up on his feet.

"We should clean up ourselves," he chuckles while looking at the mud-shaded dirty clothes of his and you.

You laugh along with him and nod your head.

"Yeah, let's go over to the nearby pond,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You removed your upper clothing layer by layer, you looked back to make sure that Jimin is not peeking at you. Luckily he was a man with morals. He kept his back and never turned his head to watch you strip. You smile thinking about his gentlemanly personality. He makes you feel something.

With a excited smile you get inside the pond, the moment you step on the first surface of the pond, the water was deep enough to fill up to your chest considering your small height in this giant world. You began to scoop the water in your hands and washed your body from the mud. You took your clothes and soaked them in the water for some time for them to clean.

__

"Don't look idiot Don't look!" He shut his eyes murmuring these words while calming his hands together. He sneaky opens his left eye and tries to take a glimpse of you after losing his top control, his view was blessed with your bare back as you enjoyed the cold water brushing your naked body.

The moment he realised the promise he made to you that he won't look, he slaps his cheeks and turns around.

"You pervert! How can you look at a girl who is taking a bath!" He slaps himself multiple times and tries to get his posture back but still, his half-eye betrays him and tries to get a glimpse of you.

You look ethereal, just like a fallen angel that has stumbled on the earth and is freely bathing on the pond without knowing the danger that is lurking inside the forest and a creepy pervert like him to stare at you all day.

He turns around and hugs out.

"Don't be a creep. Don't be a creep," he continues his murmurs while you enjoy the bath for some time but unknown to you a growl was heard from the bushes as a piercing set of yellow shaded with golden as the dark pupils shine through the sunlight glares at you.

"Hmm," you hummed as you twist your clothes and try to bring the soaked water off your dress. Once you finish it you get up from the pond and walk to the shore, you wore your clothing one by one, your layered upper fabric with a skirt that hung around your thigh due to the wetness of the fabric. You grabbed your weapons and hung them around goit hip and were about to call for Jimin but suddenly a huge animal pounced before you barring its teeth.