chapter 22

"I missed you too y/n," he says hugging you back. You slowly withdraw from him and flash him a small smile.

"I heard about Jenni, I'm sorry y/n it's all my fault" Jimin mumbles lightly as he keeps his head low. Shame hit him, he couldn't even protect his friend even though he is a prince. He must protect his people but he is failing again and again.

"No Jimin, it's not yours it's mine. Only if I kept quiet and tried to free her none of this would have happened. Everything is my fault" you put your hands on your face and let out silent sobs. Jenni got captured and killed because of you. You're the one to blame not Jimin.

"No y/n, nothing is your fault, I'm the prince and I must protect you both," he says catching your shoulders but you shake your head in denial
"It's all fate" Hoseok speaks up after watching the two humans trying to blame themselves for the incidents which happened due to fate play.

You look up and meet Hoseok's gaze. His eyes held calm composure and warmth. You could get a pleasant feeling around him.

"I have experienced this a lot. Either I die or my close people die" he tells as he remembers his moments of life lessons learned from each struggle of his path.

"Whenever I lose someone close to me. I always think about one thing. The reason for their sacrifice is for me to live and I have to fulfil their deep desire, that's the only motive force driving me to live. I think rather than blaming just fulfil their reason for the sacrifice. Just live your life so that you won't waste their sacrifice for you"

You deeply look at him as you realized everything that has happened in your life. Jenni sacrificed herself just to save you and blaming yourself will bring no justice to her death. You need to live for her. You have to avenge her by living and eliminating the enemy. That's what you are supposed to do now.

You wipe your tears and nod at him. Jimin also nods his head after listening to the male giant's words

"Thank you Mr General" you thank him.

Hoseok looks taken back by your name of the address towards him.

"Did you just call me general?" He asks with full surprise.

You firmly nod your head.

"Yes, judging upon our outfit and looks, I guessed that you might be the general of this kingdom," you said gifting him with your sweet smile.

Hoseok chuckles as he watches you. He is completely melted by your cuteness and your smart brain has mesmerised him even more, his adoration for you increased a lot.

"That's so attractive of you" he naturally flirts with you back with his compliment. You blush and throw a shy smile.

"How did Jimin and Mr general get along?" You ask in curiosity as you never expected such good souls residing inside giants.

"Well honestly speaking I caught him sneaking inside the castle and I instantly knew that he is the helping hand in your escape"

Jimin nods his head.

"I already lost my two friends, Lana and Namjoon. I didn't want to lose another human Lana" he honestly tells that his intention behind helping you is because of your extreme similar appearance to the former queen.

"He is a good person y/n," Jimin tells

"I can tell that," you say while looking into his eyes. This Lana might have been an important person for them to have such strong attachments with these Giants. You could tell that she is a kind soul.

"y/n come on, let's get out of here I don't want to lose you now" Jimin pulls your wrist dragging you from the cage but you immediately pull him back and shake your head.

"No Jimin, our people are locked here and we need to save them," you tell all the works and news regarding human prisoners inside the kingdom.

Jimin looks baffled, he is indeed responsible for saving his people but again he is trying to escape by failing his mission.

"It's an impossible task unless you have a perfect army ready for you, saving your people is not an easy task. Taehyung is one of the most powerful warriors and his army is personally trained by him. Besting him is an impossible task but you can if you have an army of people which perfectly opposes his military." Hoseok says while watching Jimin.

"I don't have anyone with me" he mumbles quietly.

Suddenly something strikes your mind.

"I know it" you squealed.

Jimin and hoseok snap their gaze towards you.

"I met Prince Namjoon during my journey but we met with an assassination which led to me and Namjoon being captured by the Nobel giant Jungkook"

Hosoek widens his eyes as he realizes that Jungkook is being held in the prison but Namjoon wasn't with him.

"Y/n, Jungkook is already captured by Taehyung but Prince Namjoon wasn't with him," Hoseok tells them.

"Based on my guess he might have escaped from Jungkook somehow," you say after thinking deeply.

Hoseok nods his head in understanding while Jimin looks confused.

"As I said earlier Namjoon and I was going to seek help from the wizards and witches. They would be a perfect help in creating an army base in our fight against the giants"

Jimin's mind also awakens by your words as he nods his head. Yes, wizards are the only creatures who are almost equal to the giant in terms of strength and power. They would make a great alley.

"Good and y/n I think you would have a greater advantage to pursue the wizards for your help," Hoseok tells his thoughts.

You look at him confused.

"Why would I?" You ask him.

"The leader of the wizards and witches has a close relationship with our former queen, he deeply cares for her so I think that it would be easy for you to convince him to help since you look just like Lana"

For the first time, you felt relief with your similar appearance to the giant queen. Seems like you would easily pursue him with your look like a face.

"Thank you Mr general" you bow at him.

"Just call me Hoseok"

"Okay Hoseok" you smile.

"I'll escort you and Jimin out of the castle" Hoseok says as he extends his palms out, gesturing for you and Jimin to get on his hands.

"Thanks Hoseok" Jimin smiles.

"I'm doing this for y/n not for you" Hoseok shuts him off with his savage reply causing you to chuckle. Jimin widens his mouth as if nobody has dared to make fun of him in such a way.

Hoseok places you and Jimin inside his pocket and walks out of the room.

You take a peek from his pocket and look at the surroundings.

Finally, I'm free, soon I will save all the innocent people from that cruel king's grasp.

_____________________________________

Our y/n is going to meet yoongi