Chapter 9

"We should come up with plan to escape this place," you say trying to give in to their mind but they do not seem to give any interest in your words.

"It's useless y/n, we have tried lots of methods and nothing works except for the loss of lives" Jenni mutters and shakes her head.

"But we shouldn't give up, we should fight"

"We all have done that and it resulted in nothing but loss of lives!" Jimin growls in anger.

"I lost my mother! Jenni lost her sister and Jackson lost his Lover! While planning for an imaginative escape from this cage. I have seen enough deaths and I don't want the same thing to happen again" He yells out his emotions and walks away.

You look taken back by his defence attitude and stare at him with a tiny tint of fear.

"Is there no way of escape?" You ask again in hopes of finding a way out of this rusted cage.

Jenni shakes her head. 

"If there is really a way, we won't be sitting here for months under this dark room" Jackson speaks up after your multiple questions about escaping.

You look down with hopeless thoughts.

"y/n we told you that whoever enters this cage never gets out alive out of the mansion, we have seen this happening in front of our eyes," Jenni tells you one last time before walking over to Jackson.

You sit alone for some time, trying to process their words.

That means there is no escape from this place, you're locked here forever?

No No you would never accept that, you have travelled so far defeating so many hurdles and overcoming each difficulty in your life, you had seen enough of defeats in your life and you shall not repeat it again. You shall fight till your last breath.

You sprung up from your sitting position and walk towards the rest of your friends.

"I'm not gonna give up, I'm gonna fight for me and my people, I came this far to fight not to give up," you say and walk over to the other.

Jimin sighs in annoyance and ignores your words, he has seen multiple people who held their spirits and lost their precious lives.

Suddenly, footsteps echo through the room alerting you, you turn around and look in the direction of the footsteps. You find Jungkook looking at your cage with a twisted smile.

"Hi darling, how is your time with your new friends?" He asks cheerfully.

You remain silent at his question and move back.

Jungkook sighs when he doesn't hear your voice.

"Well I'm sorry to say but I need you out for some time," he says and brings his hands near the cage.

You gasp in fear and run backwards, trying to escape from the hands of the murderer.

"Don't worry darling I won't kill you yet" he intimates the yet word and opens the lock of the cage, he brings his hands inside and grasps your small body.

You scream for help, holding onto the bars of the cage, not wanting to be in his hands. Jenni and Jimin rush towards your aid and pleadingly looks at Jungkook.

"Please let her go" Jenni begs the huge giant, Jungkook sighs at their dramatic action and pulls you out of the cage.

"Stop being dramatic darling" he frowns at you and gives a warning looks at the remaining prisoners inside his cage.

Jenni and her friends back off in fear and worriedly look at your helpless figure being taken away by him.

"I'm sorry y/n" tears of pain flows down her cheek unable to help you in any way.

___________________________________

"Please let me go, I didn't do anything" you whimpered as you struggle in his grip around your body.

"Shush darling, you have indeed done something and that's the reason why I'm bringing you out"

You wriggle in his palms crying out for help.

Jungkook brings you to a new place and places you on the table, once you land on the wooden table you back away from him and frighteningly stare at him.

Jungkook straightens himself and folds his hands, he deeply looks through you.

"Namjoom seems to care about you a lot, You and Namjoon seem to have a unique bonding. I want to know what's the relationship between you two. What did you do to make him care about a filthy human" he walks back and forth while maintaining his glare at your trembling body.

You remain silent at his question.

Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance at your pin-drop silence to his question. He bangs hard on the table, your heartbeat picks up from his sudden bang sound. You cover your eyes and crawl backwards, fear covering your entire system as your body shakes further.

"Answer me!" He roars at you as he leans down towards you.

"I-I d-don't know a-anythin-g a-about him, please le-t me g-go" you finally cry out your emotions, not wanting to anger the giant further.

"I don't believe you, darling, tell me something which would be make me believe" his frown deepens as his death glare pierces through your body.

"He said I look like his lover" Your glossy teary eyes look at him and whimper. You didn't want to fool this giant because he is too smart and calculating, no matter what lie you sprout he would easily catch you and your life would be a question mark.

Jungkook finally backs up and smirks in victory, of course, that's it, that's the only reason why Namjoon would care for a filthy human, your familiar looks with his late lover is the reason of his overprotective attitude towards you.

Finally, Jungkook has got Namjoon's weak point his trigger to reach the throne. Now all he needs is to find the information about his late lover of his.

Jungkook alerts his gaze back to you who is weeping heavily, his face instantly softens. He brings his hands down and picks you up, he slowly caresses your soft head with his index finger.

"Don't cry darling, since you answered my question you can go back to your cage with your friends now." He smiles at you and brings you back to the cage.

__________________________________

New update, enjoy