chapter 12

You and Jimin walk beside each other, moving the grass leaves blocking your path. Soon the edge portion of the leaf gets into your nose causing you to give the starting sensation of the sneeze, before you could fully sneeze out, Jimin covers your mouth and brings you near him.

"Don't, even a tiny sound we make will ring inside those beast's ears, they have a very strong hearing capacity" Jimin whispers near your ears and move his palms away from your mouth.

You squint your eyes and curiously look at him.

"How do you know so many things about the giants?" Your curiosity about his good knowledge of giants did catch your interest because he is grasping every knowledge of this beast. He is even extremely intelligent considering his strategy of escape and his thoughts. He seems more like an intelligent smart noble person than an ordinary person.

"You didn't know right?" He sighs and chuckles to himself.

You tilt your head and deeply gaze at him.

"I was the prince of Eastern country," he says as if he recalled every moment he spend his life as a prince before being captured.

You gasp in shock and back away from him.

"Omg! Your Majesty" you immediately fall onto your knees and bow down to him.

Jimin's eyes went wide as if he couldn't believe what he is witnessing now. He immediately bents down and gently pulls you up.

"Y/n, please don't, I'm not worth it" he gently brings you up and backs off in shame.

"I couldn't even protect my people from those monsters" he clenched his fist as he recalled those bloody nights of war, when giants invaded his kingdom and killed his innocent people, and his family and captured him as a trophy for their victory.

A drop of tear escapes his eyes, he gulps down his lump as he wipes his tears.

You immediately hug him and pull him deep into your warmth.

"Please don't cry, you deserve everything, you weren't at fault and nobody was at fault except for those heartless giants, don't worry Jimin we shall free all our family and people from those wily creatures" you gently pat his head and let him bring all his emotions out.

Jimin hugs you tightly and cries unconditionally on your shoulder, he felt good being in your arms, it's like he is back in his home of warmth.

You gently rub the back of his head, you slowly go into your thoughts, how many people have suffered and why many have to suffer now due to the greed and power of the giants.

You sigh and get yourself back.

________________________________________

"What! Why is he coming here?" Jungkook yells at his messenger.

"I don't know young master" the messenger stammers as he further bows down.

"Tsk, first that little wench now this Taehyung! Curse them both" Jungkook hisses and sighs in annoyance.

Suddenly his mind alerts him of the possible reason for Taehyung's departure to his house, what if Taehyung knew that he has captured Namjoon?

Jungkook immediately grew tensed. Yes, that's the reason why the sudden arrival of Taehyung at his mansion.

Jungkook storms out of the place and directly heads to his basement, the terror place where he imprisoned Namjoon.

Jungkook snaps open the stares at the chained male.

"Kim Namjoon, how about a deal?" Jungkook asks him with an attitude.

Namjoon looks up and scoffs at him.

"As if I'll accept your nonsense deal"

"Listen here, we both desire the same thing, that is to dethrone Kim Taehyung," Jungkook says trying to get Namjoon to his side.

"So you could sit on the throne," Namjoon says back in obvious as if he immediately catches Jungkook's hidden reason behind the statement.

"Come on Namjoon, that's not the reason" He fakes laughs as if Namjoon has sprouted the biggest lie.

"I'm not a fool Jeon," Namjoon hisses and turns his head back as if he is no more interested in his childish talks.

"No Kim Namjoon you've got it all wrong, I'm a businessman I think about everything which gives me profit when I spend some on it" Namjoon looks and stares at Jungkook searching for the truth in his eyes.

"But Lately my business has gone down due to Taehyung's strict rules and his stoppage of my items which has added a great loss to my income, I just want everything to go back to the old way, the amount of money I earn and the amount of money I spend" Jungkook incredibly lies to his awarding-winning acting.

"Look it's true that Taehyung ordered me to catch you but see, I didn't hand you to him and it's because I know you would be a great help to dethrone Taehyung so that my business could run smooth"

Namjoon looks at him and gives a second thought, he knew Jungkook is no good than Taehyung but he seems a better partner to destroy Taehyung after all he wants to dethrone Taehyung and using Jungkook's help it would be a great win for him. Once Namjoon gets the throne he will toss away Jungkook and throw him in jail, Namjoon smirks at his plan and nods his head at Jungkook.

"Good, since you are not interested in the throne I shall help you" Namjoon accepts his deal.

Jungkool smirks in victory and asks his guards to unchain him.

"I forgot to tell you, Taehyung is coming here in search of you and I want you to hide somewhere so that he won't catch you" Jungkook warns him.

"Didn't you tell me-"

"Yeah I didn't tell him but he came to know somehow and it would be a big problem for both of us so hid somewhere till I give you the next message," Jungkook says and moves to the living room.

Namjoon looks at the guard whom Jungkook has assigned to him. Namjoon nods at him and storms out of the mansion.

Once Jungkook's view is clear of Namjoon and he laughs in denial.

"Great, two apples in one stone" Jungkook giggles like a kid who just won a prize. Without using that human he was able to get Namjoon on his side but he knows that it won't last, he needs to find that human to make him obey to every words. After you're Namjoon's weakness.

"Now all I need to do is find that little wench and those little minions" he turns around and walks back to continue his search for the human who dared to fool him.

_________________________________________

I'm sorry for the late update, my exams are ongoing but still, I managed to write this chapter, hope you guys enjoy it,

💜