chapter 27

Warning torture scene ahead  ⚠️

"Jimin I think the way is left," you tell him while fixing your gaze on the map which you were gifted by Shiku. Since he had a great experience travelling along the forest, he had the entire route and an absolute idea of the forest section. His descendants made a proper map for various short routes to reach different places.

"Okay," says Jimin while carrying the backpack of food and other necessary weapons on your journey.

The rat king gifted you with various foods, weapons and other necessities in your journey in the forest. You kindly thanked them and made your way out of the place.

After a few hours of your walking, you and Jimin stop near a tree as the sun is setting in the east. You and he decided to take a rest as it's dangerous for you to walk during the night.

Jimin places the bag on the tree side.

"Y/n I will go and collect some leaves to light the fire-"

"Don't go anywhere, please. I don't want to miss you, stay with me please" You immediately grab onto him like a clingy kola afraid that he might disappear again.

Jimin's gaze softens at your worried attitude towards him. He smoothly runs your back and hugged you closer to him.

"Don't worry y/n I won't leave you alone,"

His assuring voice calmed you a bit, you hugged him tightly while nodding your head at his words.

"Okay, shall go together and get all necessaries," he asks you.

You happily nod your head and follow behind him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shiku helps the old rat in arranging the food boxes into the rack for the upcoming winter.

"Don't worry Grandpa, you take some rest I will help you," Shiku tells with a smiling face. The old rat smiles at Shiku's kind gesture and pats his head.

Suddenly shiku feels the ground shaking as the other rat guards immediately alert their place and hold their weapons up in defence. Other civilian rats scream for their lives as they look at the rocks of mud breaking and falling above their head.

"What's happening!"

"Omg! Are we going to die?" Yells another female rat as she hugs her children.

Shiku runs to help other children and tries to get them out of the rock that has fallen above them. After a few minutes, the entire underground passage is blocked and the muddy ceiling has fallen below their hiding. Shiku coughs out from the landslide as he looks at other rats. Few of them lay dead due to the impact of the rock on their head and many fought for their lives.

A bright light falls on his face as he looks up from the impact, his eyes widen in horror as he looks at a couple of dogs looking at them with their teeth bared from above the ground.

"We have finally found them! Imprison them all and let's gift it to the king!" Growls the same dog from whom Shiku escaped along with you.

Shiku looks at them with horror before falling into a state of unconscious. Never in his life, he would have expected such a thing to happen this soon.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hoseok weakly opens his eyes as the hot temperature inside the dungeon brings out his consciousness. He looks up and notices the brazen bull being kept before him.

As he thought Taehyung wouldn't spare him, Hoseok has come to accept his density and he knew exactly what is gonna happen to him. He will torture inside the boiling iron bull and will be killed by the heated iron.