Chapter 46

"How insolent of you! You dare to touch the Queen consort," her raged breath only seemed to annoy Hoseok before bringing out his sword and pointing it a her face.

"The orders are from the King and you are supposed to follow me or else-" he edges the point of his sword closer to her neck.

"The King ordered me to drag you to the dungeon so I won't fail to follow that order if you don't go by the commands," Hoseok gives her a straight warning that he is in upper hands.

Sasha's eyes resonated with madness as she clenched his fists that were urging her to smack the man to death. The head maid steps forward and launches up to her Miss's defense. 

"What nonsense? The Queen Consort is-"

Sasha raised her hand giving a signal to stop whatever she was gonna utter and ruin her plans. The maid steps back with a fallen face but remains to contain it.

"I will come," she breathes out and walks out of her chambers. Hoseok gives a one-sided glare at the maid before leaving out and following the woman.

Once they are out of view, the maid runs to the physician's room.

"Doctor you are supposed to be presented at the dungeon in ten torture cells," she informs, heavily panting from running all the way here.

"What's wrong?" asks the doctor, astounded by the sudden appearance of the maid.

"The queen consort is taken to the dungeon"

"Oh my god," he murmurs.

________________________________________

Sasha glanced at the side while walking forward with her hands intervened together. She enters inside in the dungeon room and looks before, only to notice her King standing near the guards, facing backward. She moved forward and stood before him. She uncovered her scarf from her face, showcasing the scar printed on her face.

"You called for me-"

Taehyung didn't give any time as he grabbed hold of her neck and slammed her hard against the bloodied wooden wheel. Her face was inches beside the sharp vessel of the wheel, a start fear printed across her face. A sheen of sweat glistened on her forehead, and her lips trembled with unspoken dread. Every line etched on her face seemed to mirror the silent scream echoing within a silent, desperate protest against the impending darkness that lurked just beyond the horizon of her mortal existence.

Taehyung clamped his fingers around her throat, preventing her from
 breathing.  Her sight starts to close in on her, and her face takes a terrible tint. Her Jaw snaps shut, a choked cry escaping her. It was impossible to escape his hold.

"Who gave you the authority to give orders to my soldier?" his teeth clenched apart tightly and a low guttural growl, an audible manifestation of the anger coursing through him.

The woman's chuckle rang out, each laugh dripping in sarcasm while clenching herself around the death grip on her neck.

"I have the authority my King...S-Since I'm going to be the queen," she rasps out her voice from the choking grip around her neck as her vocal cords seem to produce imbalanced answers.

Taehyung couldn't contain himself as he listened to the absurd proposal. His laughter, harsh and edged with mockery, echoed through the room. It was a sound that cut through the optimism like a knife, each chuckle a pointed reminder of the implausibility of the situation.

"Did you really think you have the capability of becoming the Queen of my empire huh?"

Sasha's smirk fell down, and her glare pierced through Taehyung after hearing his words.

"Look at you wench. A scar on your face is making you uglier than ever and you think that this face will be the face of my kingdom? You must be Joking," his laugh spiraled into uncontrollable hysteria.

"I will be the queen!," She growled with her wide red eyes, anger radiating through her veins.

"To achieve this unrealistic goal you must stay alive but I don't think that will happen in my presence," His grip around her neck tightened further, choking her to death.

"K-Kill m-me w-with your c-child,"

As the unexpected news landed in Taehyung's ears, a stunned silence enveloped him. His eyes widened, pupils dilating in disbelief, and his jaw slackened as if unable to hold the weight of the information. Time seemed to momentarily freeze, the world around him blurring as the shock settled in. The words echoed in his mind, leaving an indelible mark of astonishment that colored his expression with a mixture of disbelief and profound realization.

He instantly withdraws his hand from her neck, letting her fall below on the floor, coughing and gasping for air.

"W-what did you say?" he frowns

Sasha smirked in delight, a sinister satisfaction crept through her face.

"I said I'm pregnant with your child. The heir of this nation," she proudly beams, her lips curled upward with a calculated malice, and her eyes gleamed with the ominous delight of someone reveling in the impending chaos.

As frustration mounted, Taehyung's temper flared. His face flushed with heat, and the lines on his forehead deepened into furrows of irritation. The air seemed to thicken with tension as his voice rose, each word dripping with the intensity of building anger.

"Don't lie to me, wench!"

"What would I get in lying to you my King," Sasha scoffed in mockery.

"Hoseok!" Taehyung yells and the frustrated Male who is silently listening to the intense conversation comes running next to Taehyung.

"Bring me the physician here-"

"No need for that. He is waiting outside, " She casually says as if she had already preplanned everything.

Taehyung bit his lips from outbursting himself due to the boiling fire inside his body.

"Call him in," he calmly says

Hossok nods his head and makes his way out of the room to call the doctor. Once the doctor is inside, he bows a greeting towards Taehyung.

"Check her,"

The physician looks at Sasha who is sitting proudly on the floor. He bends down and carefully touches her wrist, checking for her pulse and checks her body heat. He looks at Taehyung and nods his head.

"Yes, Your Majesty. The Lady is pregnant," He confirms adding more damage to Taehyung's frustration. His shoulders slumped under the weight of letdown, and a sigh escaped his lips, carrying the exasperation that lingered within.

"You may leave,"

The doctor nods his head and leaves from the scene.

Sasha grins at Taehyung, smoothly rubbing her belly and challenging him to damage her.

"What will you do now My King?" she tilts her head with a proud smirk surfacing her lips as if she had won the biggest lottery of her life.

"Hoseok, take her back to her chambers," he commands and storms out of the room.

Hoseok turns his gaze towards the arrogant woman. He rolls his eyes and tries to contain his annoyance towards the woman who is looking down at him as if he were a slave for her play.

"Please make your way Lady," he asserts.

"I can't walk. My king damaged me a lot so carry me to my chambers," A sly grin played on her lips, each curve belying an intention far from virtuous.

Hoseok's annoyance became increasingly evident. His eyes narrowed, and a deep sigh escaped his lips, betraying the irritation building within. He bends down and swept Sasha off her feet and carried her from the torture room.

________________________________________

Update
Vote goals 120