Chapter 44

"ah," Sasha moans as she clutches the bed sheet tightly, breathing heavily while she is mesmerized by pleasure. Her legs wide spread as Taehyung rams his shaft deep inside her making her cry out in pleasure.

He smashes his lips over hers while continuing his deep thrust, releasing all his stress and frustration into the female. Soon he grunts and releases his fluid inside her and bumps himself beside the panting female.

"That was good My King," she pants heavily as her named chest moves up and down from the immense entry deprived into the sexual intercourse.

"Hm," Taehyung simply hums while dozing off to sleep.

Sasha looks at him with her fallen smile. She wanted her king to pay attention to her but all he does is call her for sex and sleep beside her. Once he gets his good sleep he makes her leave from the room. Never once she had a chance to open her heart to him and talk about her likes, dislikes, and hobbies. Just like a normal Husband and Wife.

She deeply stares at his unwavering face with few hair covered his eyebrows, giving off an innocent vibe but who knows what lies underneath that face. She chuckles and brings her hands to caress his cheek but Taehyung catches her wrist before her finger can touch his face.

"You're not allowed to do that dear," his warm voice makes her pout.

"Why can't I? After all, I am soon to be your queen and I will carry your children," she says making no attempts to bring her wrist out of his grip.

Taehyung chuckles as his legs go off her hand and gets up from his sleeping position. 

"You will be my queen when you announce to me that you are carrying my child till then you remain a consort," he simply states and motions her to get out.

Sasha smirks as if she has already won over this debate.

"it will happen soon,"

Taehyung nods his head in acceptance as if he is waiting for that news. He lets out a deep sigh and shifts his eyes toward an empty cage on the table beside his bed.

Sasha notices this tiny admiration of Taehyung toward the cage. She knew what was brimming inside his mind. It might be about the human whom Taehyung is dangerously obsessed with. First, it was that Lana now it's a small human who is pulling her beloved's attention from her. She couldn't help but want to crush your body in her hands and feed your bones to the dogs.

"You got your Human back isn't it?"

Taehyung ignores her as his eyes stay maintained on the cage, wondering how it would look when you are locked back in here.

Sash scoffs as she clenches the bed sheets, unable to handle Taehyung's ignorance towards her.

"You are ignoring me for that human huh?" she scoffed in disbelief and rolled his eyes in annoyance. 

Taehyung's actions remain calm but his eyes darken at the insult being thrown at you.

"Yet you did a good job my king by throwing that piece of shit into the slavery pit. After all, that's what useless creatures like her deserve, In the dungeons and beaten like a dog," she spits in hatred not knowing the fact that the male beside her is growling in anger.

In a moment of second, he turns to her and smacks her straight in her cheek, making the giantess thrown harshly on the bed.

"You the heck are you to talk about my doll like that you bloody bitch!" he shouts at her making the girl crawl towards back with a horrified face, fearing the enraged King.

"My King I'm I didn't mean it-"

"Shut up! Do you think am I deaf?" He grabs her neck and throws her below on the ground. The female roughly landed on the floor with a groan as she injured her hands in the process of protecting herself face from being banged with the floor.