chapter 15

Taehyung slowly passes through his chambers one by one, the moment he hears a louder smashing sound he halts his steps at his personal kitchen where an expert cook prepares his delighted food, this is specially designed for the king alone with high security inside the while area, the threat to his life is of very high possibility hence the most trusted special cook is allotted for the king's meal preparation inside the king's chambers.

He slowly brings up his sword, taking pray steps inside his kitchen where the intruder who caused the sound might be present. The guards arrive quickly trying to barg inside the cooking area but once they notice their king they remain frozen in their spot, Taehyung places his index finger on his lips and gestures to them to stay quiet. He slowly moves inside and finds his personal cook laying on the floor with blood oozing out of his head.

Taehyung looks up and spots an empty presence of the intruder who dared to harm his men and enter inside his personal chamber. Taehyung scans his surroundings and finally, his eyes catch the little human running towards the human he caught. He carefully looks at the two humans who are hugging each other, his lips curve into a smirk when he realises that the small human harmed his fellow worker who is at most a hundred times the size of the humans.

He takes his steady steps towards the little human, once he reaches near them his eyes locks with the human which he caught, the moment her eyes meets his he could see the fear through her orbs, and he saw the fear little human pointing towards him which widens his dirty smirk.

The moment you turn to look at the creature behind you, you gasp in fear and move back. Jenni grasps your wrist held you behind her, trying to protect you from the giant.

Taehyung's eyes squint as he takes a close look at the tiny human trembling and hiding behind her friend. His mouth parts slightly as he takes in each of your face details.

His hands grip around his sword loosens as he remains frozen to his spot.

Why does a unknown human creature looks like his former queen and wife, most importantly his love of the life whom he sacrificed in the name of his greed for power.

You could feel his baffled expression on his face, you knew the reason behind that reaction, you looked like his dead wife who he killed brutally. Your fear for your life increases more as you realise the more factors of his possible reasons to eliminate you.

Jenni immediately grabs your wrist and   drags you with her, trying to find a way of escape from the Giants.

"Get them!" Taehyung yells and the guards run near the kitchen counter. You body was lifted up with a large fingers holding your body and same goes for Jenni after getting caught the gaints. Taehyung walks to his one of the guard who is holding Jenni captive, his eyes pierce through as rage cover his eyes.

How dare she try and run away from his sight! His mind clouded with uncontrollable fury, ready to crush the human in his hands and that's what he did. He snatches the human and tightens his grip around her fragile body.

"Jenni! No, let her go" you scream as you struggle around the grip on your body.

Taehyung becomes deaf to your pleads and further shrinks her into his palms as he increases his force on her. Jenni let out a scream of pain as she is getting compressed in his fingers, soon a burst of blood splashed on his fingers, and he sighed in annoyance before throwing the crushed body in the trash can.

Your eyeballs stay still as you see the horrific view of your best friend tortured to death. Your lips parts as you are unable to get out words from your vocals, and your heartbeat paces up as your blood runs cold. You feel numb and nauseous and a desire to puke fills your mind, this is the third time your eyes watch a horrible view of your friends getting killed, soon you let out the contents from your stomach and fall into darkness.

"Jenni" you whisper before the darkness consumes you.

_________________________________________

I know it's a small chapter, I'm sorry, happy reading ❤