chapter 31

"Here have some food," Jin clicks his hand, suddenly the fruits from the trees gets plucked by themselves and serve them on a leaf.

Your jaw drops at the magic witnessed, the fruits are not cut and it's size matches up to your height.

"Oh, sorry I never realised how short humans are," Jin giggles at his thought and again clicks his finger. A flash of force strikes the fruit and it gets slashed into small pieces.

"Go on have some food," he smiles sweetly.

You return his smile with an awkward gesture and pull Jimin alongside you.

"Come on, let's eat," you whisper but he remains silent and the frown on his face never leaves.

"Why is he sulking? Anything wrong?" Jin asks after noticing Jimin's grumpy face as if the boy held a deep hate for him.

"He is fine. I think he is worried about me," you try to convince the wizard and give a good lie so that you could hide the actual truth behind Jimin's annoyed face.

"I see. No need to worry boy. I will send you both back safely,"

"No thank you. I had enough of you wizards. The leader is being a cold-hearted bastard while his followers act as if they are good ones." Jimin gets up from his place and snaps his way from Jin's radar.

Jin's mouth falls apart, surprised by Jimin's outburst. You give him an apologetic face and run to Jimin.

"Jimin, he is not bad. Just because Min Yoongi behaved like that doesn't mean every one of them is bad. Let's give him a chance. Maybe he can convince Min Yoongi to help us-"

"No y/n. I don't trust these people. They are selfish and they don't care about anyone. Especially that rude jerk. I honestly hate this wizard and their confusing attitude."

Jimin groans in frustration as he kicks the stone from his pathway. You also look down slowly accepting his words. It's indeed true that they are being selfish so you couldn't tell anything.

"You got it all wrong boy!"

Jin's loud voice grabs hold of Jimin's and your attention, snapping your gaze to him.

"Our leader is not what you think. He might seem cold and rude but inside he is a man with a great heart." Jin comes to Yoongi's defence after having enough of Jimin's insults to his leader.

"You have no idea what he has gone through that made him into what he is now. He was betrayed by his trusted friend, lost his family members, have to leave his forbidden love in the hands of his enemy and watch his people die mercilessly of the evils,"

Jimin's face falls as he looks at Jin's cold face which contains compressed anger and vengeance against the Giants.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Don't worry Yoongi, I promise you that peace will be maintained by the Giants and none of them will attack anyone. I hope that the same applies to you, I have spoken with my father and he informed me that no harm will come towards your people. I want you and your people to arrive at our palace and form a bond of peace and acceptance " Namjoon announces the happy news to his long-time friend with a wide smile covering his features.

"Thank you Namjoon, you have no idea how much grateful I am after hearing this news, I will ask my members and people to assemble at the great hall tomorrow " Yoongi wraps his hands around Namjoon's hands and smiles in delight.

The two friends extend their strong friendship bond even though they are from different backgrounds but unknown to them there is something vicious cooking behind their backs.

___

"I have brought a few of my people here and they are waiting outside. I hope you sign the peace deal in front of the two people so that there won't be fights in future among the people."

Yoongi gently tells his words as he looks at the king of giants sitting on the throne as a smiling Namjoon sits beside The giant King.

Suddenly a wizard teleports near Yoongi and falls beside him as blood covers his face while his bones are broken. With a little bit of power, he managed to come to Yoongi and inform him about the betrayal faced by the Giants.

"Leader, they betrayed us. The giants betrayed us. They are attacking our people outside with their powered Army and our people are dying," the wizard utters before releasing his last breath and dying in the arms of Yoongi.

Yoongi's eyes enlarge with shock as the mixture of pain and rage fills his mind.

"What the hell is this!" He screams out starting the other giants in the main hall.

"We giants don't want peace and we want the wizards gone. There can be no peace with our mortal enemies and we will succeed in destroying you,"

Taehyung's loud voice resonates in the hall as he walks to Yoongi with his sword and a proud smirk coating his lips after starting the war between the giants and brainwashing his stepfather into believing that wizards and witches are a threat to Giants and using this opportunity to size the wizards and knock as many as possible.

"You!" Yoongi grits as he glares at Taehyung's mocking face.

"My brother it's true right?" Taehyung turns to the confused Namjoon as he smiles wickedly.

"There is something wrong Yoongi, I will clear this up now," Namjoon's panicked voice didn't help Yoongi as his rage has reached the peak now he feels the betrayal smelling from these Giants.

He immediately teleports out of the castle and looks at the war that has been caused by the giants. His people are laying dead on the ground while few are fighting for their lives.

"Retreat everyone. Let's escape from this place. Join me now!" Yoongi screams and his followers immediately halt the fight and teleport next to Yoongi. Before the Giants could go near Yoongi he adds a protection barrier. The giants use their weapons to break the barrier but Yoongi uses this delay and teleports his followers to another hidden place. Thus the reaming alive wizards were saved from the giant deadly clutches.

You are saddened at the whole reality that Seokjin told you about Yoongi. Poor man he faced a lot of troubles in his life and watching his people die and being the reason for the deaths of those people are the most horrible feeling ever because you have faced this yourself and you know how terrible it feels.

"So I kindly ask you to leave. I want you to stay safe just as Yoongi commanded me-"

Jin immediately realises his words and covers his mouth with his hands as if he has spoken the forbidden words.

You got hold of his words and a frown appeared on your features.

"Yoongi commanded you to protect me?" You ask in suspicion.

"Bloody hell! I'm not supposed to say that I'm not," he whispers to himself as he hits his head.

"Jin tell me the truth. Who sent you here" Your voice grows serious as you sternly question him.

Jin sighs and proceeds, to tell the truth.

"Yoongi was worried about you y/n. He wanted to make sure that you reach home safely,"

Your mouth falls apart as you slowly take in his words.

"He cares about me," you mouthed as you recalled his hateful words.

"Jin I want you to take me and Jimin to the wizard's territory. I want to speak with Min Yoongi," you step forward and request him.

"Y/n! Have you come crazy! That man insulted us-"

"I want to meet Yoongi," you remain stubborn in your quest and repeat again.

Jin sighs as if he can't convince you to go back. Now that he has revealed about Yoongi send him to protect you.

"Sure,"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Update