chapter 14

Once you feel the horses stop their way, you peak from your hiding and take a look outside, your eyes enlarge at the massive gate at the entrance of the caryon Giant kingdom, one of the most ruthless kingdom in the century till now, even the destroyers of your family and kingdom. You clenched your hands when you realize the man who captured Jenni, he must be Kim Taehyung, the man who is responsible for thousands of deaths and the poverty of hundreds of families.

You grit your teeth as you stare at the royal carriage entering inside the gate with cheers of claps and prizes for their king, you could feel the arrogance and attitude even in the people of caryon Kingdom, ever since Taehyung began his rule, he imposed strict rules and increases tax for the people, hence the rich were getting richer and the poor were drowned in poverty thus leading to slavery and were forced to work under the Palace with lower wages works for food and that's how Caryon kingdom is only filled with nobles living ravishing life and while the poor getting suffered under the selfish king.

You looked around the kingdom, the noble houses were humongous compared to your small hut in the forest, your eyes catches plenty of giants walking around the general area, a few bullying the lower case giants, a few were selling groceries, overall the system of civilisation is very much to similar to humans.

You could feel the horses come to stop at the main entrance gate of the palace, you raised your head above to have good look at the castle but due to it's big height, you failed to grasp the complete look of the palace. Your heartbeat increases every second as you enter inside the palace.

Finally y/n, you're here, the place you want to destroy and save your imprisoned people.

You let out a heavy breath and closed your eyes for a few seconds, you calmed your nervous system and comforted yourself that you are going to be okay. You reopened your eyes and patiently scan at your surroundings, you try to grasp everything looks and corner of the palace, you must fix everything into your tiny brain so that when you plan for an escape you would be well prepared.

A sudden drastic movement alerts you, you look outside and notice the giant getting off the horse, and you immediately grasp his cloth so that you won't fall off, once he lands on the ground you let go of your tight grip around his cloth and breath out in relief, you slowly peak from his fabric.

You could see the king moving inside the ravished palace with few of his guards following him inside while the guard who was holding the cage walks into a different direction. You immediately jump from his boot and run vastly towards the giant who is holding jenni captive inside a cage.

Once you neared him, you grabbed hold of his pants and jumped up with the help of his boots, you sat on the boot hiding yourself behind the pant clothes. You could notice him walking inside the kitchen room, your face morphs into disgust when you could smell blood and you knew it belonged to humans, these heartless creatures cook and eat humans too.

You are waiting for the perfect timing to jump so that you could easily climb up to the kitchen counter. Giant places the cage on the kitchen counter and calls for the cook who is responsible for king's recipe.

The cook arrives, your eyes widen in fear as you notice his big body, he must have experienced in cooking humans. You twist your face into disgust at the thought of eating human flesh, these giants are crazy for sure.

The guard orders the cook to prepare a nice dish for the king's dinner. The cook obediently nods his head and goes to prepare the items for the preparing the dish.

You immediately ran to the nearby hanging cloth which was tied to the handle of the shelf, you gripped the clothe tightly to check whether it can handle your weight and it did, you immediately grasped the fabric and climbed up, you slowly move your hands up, increasing the height of the grip around the clothe and made yourself successfully up to the shelf.

Once you reached your destination, you looked down to the kitchen counter, the giant was chopping down the vegetables and putting them into the hot boiling pot, you shifted your gaze and noticed the cage, you saw Jenni looking through the cage with fear coating her eyes, it's because of you that she landed in this horrible place and you will do anything to save her.

You pull the hanging clothe above till the end part of it's is on the shelf your standing, you hold the clothe and run from one part of the shelf to another shelf, you tie the edge of the cloth to the handler and made sure it's tightly tied to the iron handler. You run back to the first shelf and grip the other end of the cloth, you tie it to the heavy glass bottle and checked its strength. You smiled in bliss and checked for the giant.

Me giant hums as he stirs the spoon in the boiling soup, the smell mouth waters him as if he is impressed by his cooking skill, he lies down the spoon and gets his knife ready on the chopping tool, he goes to the cage and gives a creepy smile to Jenni.

"Hi little one, you're supposed to be chopped and thrown in the boiling soup now" he grins like a manic which scares the poor human girl more, she moves back but he opens the cage and tries to grab her, but before he could be successful in his mission a glass bottle hits his head with a good amount force which knocks him straight on the ground.

"Yes!" You clap to yourself at our perfect aim releasing the grip of the glass container so that it could smash his disgusting brain.

Jenni runs out and looks up, her eyes catch you standing on the kitchen shelf and waving at her. You climb down from the shelf to the counter with the help of the same hanging cloth, you jump on the counter and smile at Jenni.

"Jenni I came to save you" your eyes back in relief and hug her tightly, engulfing her into your embrace.

But Jenni does not respond to your words, you break the hug and look at her with a confused gaze. You saw the frightened look in her eyes, you squint your eyes at her horrified reaction.

"What's wrong Jenni?" You ask her, placing your hands on her shoulder.

Jenni gulps down as she raises her hands and points behind you.

"O-over t-th-ere"

Your breath stops at her words of fear, you slowly turn around and find the giant deeply gazing at you.

"Well well look what do we have here, little human and her cute little friend to save the day" his voice sounding as deep as the ocean, you could feel each your body hiars raising up at his icy deep voice.

Your eyes grows bigger as you gasp in fear, this giant is the most dangerous and ruthless one to be known, the giant which is responsible for the demolishment of the humans, the king of the caryon giant kingdom who framed his brother for the dreadful murder he committed against his family and wife for power.

Kim Taehyung

______________________________________

Finally y/n meets face to face with Taehyung, but I'm so scared for her 😢