Epilogue

Following the elimination of the cruel giant king, jubilation echoed through the kingdom at the proclamation of a new ruler. King Kim Namjoon's ascension marked the dawn of a compassionate era, with the news spreading like wildfire worldwide. The oppressive shackles of the former ruler's dictatorial reign upon other species were shattered. In a benevolent act, King Namjoon released every enslaved prisoner, returning to them their rightful homes. With a vision for peace, he pledged to foster friendships between different kingdoms, solidifying his commitment to unity and harmony across realms.

Hoseok, with a heavy heart, admitted to his crimes, openly confessing his support for Taehyung. In a startling revelation, he took full responsibility, charging himself with the murder of fairies and the former Queen. His confession echoed through the courtroom, and, as per the rules and policy, a lifetime imprisonment was granted, sealing the fate of one entangled in a web of guilt and remorse.

A new era unfolded as the Jimin was crowned the rightful heir and the new king. The ceremonial crowning symbolized not just a transition of power, but a promise to safeguard the people from harm. With a solemn pledge, the new king vowed to foster a moment of peace, uniting the people and fostering harmony among them. The air filled with anticipation as hope bloomed under the reign of a leader committed to the well-being of his realm.

Jin, alongside the other warlocks, erected a profound training ground for the wizards, a place where knowledge and skills flourished. In a solemn ceremony, they gathered for a monetary prayer, paying homage to the great sacrifice made by their former leader, Min Yoongi. To ensure the safety of their people, Jin inscribed their land with a potent protective enchantment, a shield that would ward off any harm and safeguard their realm from external threats, securing the freedom they had fought hard to attain.

__

In the heart of the woods, you lived a blissful life in your enchanting treehouse, a haven you shared with a special person whom she serendipitously met at the castle, your first crush.

"Enwoo!" you called out, prompting his gaze to turn towards you, a sweet glint lighting up his lips. Without hesitation, you jumped down from the stairs of the treehouse, causing Enwoo to rush to your side.

"Y/n, careful," he struggled to say, concern in his voice, but he swiftly caught you in his arms, ensuring your safe landing. The brief moment of vulnerability turned into a shared smile, encapsulating the trust and care that defined your connection.

"You clumsy girl," he chuckled, shaking his head, his eyes brimming with deep adoration for you.

"Only for you," you squealed, unabashedly hugging him. Your arms wrapped around his neck, and you nuzzled against his neck, relishing the warmth and comfort he provided.

From the moment you laid eyes on Enwoo, a liking sprouted within you. Little did you know that you would summon the courage to invite him to come and stay with you after the Great War Two. Your spontaneous proposal shattered the hearts of those who yearned for your presence, but you followed the beat of your own heart. Enwoo, whom you met in an unfortunate event, captured your affection openly, and in choosing him, you embraced what your heart desperately desired.

Their days were adorned with the playful chirps of birds, creating a symphony that echoed through the forest. Your treehouse, nestled amidst the branches, was a cosy retreat where laughter intertwined with the rustle of leaves. Amid the canopy, your lover admired you from afar, adding a touch of magic to the idyllic tapestry of their woodland existence.

You live a happy life, a life without being caged or imprisoned for life.

_____________________________________

I'm sure none of you expected this end but I'm sorry to burst your bubble she only had a crush on Enwoo and my girl took the chance to be with him.

Anyway, I will miss this story.

Hope u all enjoyed it.

💜😁