𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 73

Today I couldn't stay with any of the Hashira because they were at a meeting somewhere and I couldn't go this time and Inosuke took me and Nezuko and made us say his name for an hour straight until we got it right. Also Sumi, Naho, and Kiyo kept trying to make me say weird things.

I laid down on my bed and groaned. "HEY WAIT!! CAN YOU SAY PETER PIPER PICKED A PEPPER!!?" Sumi yelled.

"Guys she can't say any of that! she just started speaking again!" Aoi said. "Y/n are you okay?" Aoi asked while patting my back.

"Yeah" I croaked. 'Ow that hurt' I thought as my eye twitched. "No you're not please lay down and don't talk only sign!" Aoi said.

I nodded. "Does your throat hurt?" Aoi asked. I nodded. "You guys burnt her out!!" Aoi said. "But she's a demon right? she'll be okay!!" Kiyo said.

"Then why is her voice so scratchy!!" Aoi said. "HEY!!" Zenitsu yelled peeking into the room with Nezuko and Inosuke.

"WE WANT TO TALK TO HER!!" Inosuke yelled. "TALK!!" Nezuko yelled. "Sorry guys Y/n is resting right now maybe tomorrow" Aoi said.

"I'll come back soon rest! Come on guys leave her be!" Aoi said ushering everyone out of the room.

I closed my eyes and not even two seconds later I felt someone poking my face. I opened my eyes to see Yoriichi.

"What's wrong?" Yoriichi said. "I can't talk anymore because everyone kept making me talk" I signed.

"Do you want me to go and haunt them for you?" He asked while patting my head. I shook my head.

"So you're mute again?" Yoriichi asked. "No! they just kept making me talk!" I signed. "I wish" Yoriichi said.

I kicked his arm. "Ow" Yoriichi said. "You're mean" I signed. "What ever can you at least try to say one thing?" Yoriichi asked.

"What?" I signed. Yoriichi looked outside. "Look it's raining say rain or something" Yoriichi asked.

I peeked out the window. "No" I signed. "Why!?" Yoriichi said. "Aoi said I'm not allowed to" I signed.

"Okay so?" Yoriichi said. "I have to listen to her!" I signed. "What ever what happened to the rat" Yoriichi said.

"All of the Hashira are at an emergency meeting!" I signed. "Okay" Yoriichi said. "Yoriichi are you hiding something from me?" I signed.

"No where is this question coming from?" Yoriichi asked. "One of the new ghosts Kanae told me you might be!" I signed.

"Kay😐" Yoriichi said. "Are you... JEALOUS!" I signed. "What? no" Yoriichi said. "Are you sure?" I signed.

"I'm not jealous" Yoriichi said looking to the side. "Okay" I signed. "Anyways how did they die?" Yoriichi asked.

"I don't know I don't want to just ask that's rude" I signed. "Well I'm sure they'll tell you" Yoriichi said.

"You think?" I signed. "I did" Yoriichi said. "Well yours is boring you just died of old age" I signed. "The best way to go out" Yoriichi said.

"Yeah sure" I signed. Then the door opened. "Y/n! I brought you some medicine!" Aoi said walking over nd holding the cup out to me.

I took it and quickly drank it then handed it back to her. "Can you try talking now?" Aoi asked. I nodded.

"Tomioka is emo" I said. "Good your voice is normal now but why those words?" Aoi asked. I shrugged.

"Good choice of words kid" Yoriichi said. "See you Y/n stay out of trouble" Aoi said. "Yeah I'm gonna leave too don't kill anyone or yourself" Yoriichi said before disappearing.

That's when Lilo ran into my room and went under the covers. 'Oh no they're back' I thought. Then Sanemi ran into my room.

"Y/n did Megumi come in here?" Sanemi asked. I shook my head. "How would you like a donut" Sanemi asked.

"I'm not hungry" I said while fiddling with my fingers. "Y/n are you sure you sure he's not in here" Sanemi said. I nodded.

Sanemi sat down next to me and put his hand on my shoulder. That's when Lilo came out of nowhere and went to kick him but Sanemi grabbed his leg.

"I knew it well then see ya" Sanemi said getting up. "NO!! STOP!!" Lilo yelled. I went over and wrapped my arms and legs around Sanemi's leg.

"HEY STOP WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM!!!" Sanemi yelled shaking his leg. "PLEASE DON'T KILL HIM!!" I yelled.

"I'M NOT GONNA HURT HIM I'M JUST GONNA STAB HIM A FEW TIMES THEN PUT A PILLOW OVER HIS FACE!!" Sanemi yelled.

"LET ME GO SCARFACE!!!" Lilo yelled. "WHY ARE YOU ALL YELLING!!?" Shinobu said storming into the room.

"HE'S TRYING TO KILL HIM!!" I yelled. "Put him down Sanemi!" Shinobu said. Sanemi rolled his eyes and threw Lilo into the wall.

"OW!!" Lilo yelled. "Shinazugawa!!" Shinobu said. "You told me to put him down" Sanemi said. "Y/n you can let Sanemi go now" Shinobu said.

I slowly let Sanemi's leg go. "What happened?" Shinobu asked. "I walked into the house then Megumi threw water at me" Sanemi said.

"I slipped and accidentally spilled it on you!" Lilo said. "What ever then what happened!" Shinobu asked.

"I ran into Y/n's room because Sanemi started chasing me! then he asked Y/n if I was in here and she said no! then he assaulted her!" Lilo said.

"I put my hand on her shoulder!!" Sanemi said. "Without her consent!!" Lilo said. "You both are in trouble! Now this time you two are going to apologize to each other" Shinobu said.

"I didn't do anything!!" Lilo said. "Apologize" Shinobu said. "I'm sorry for accidentally spilling water on you" Lilo said.

"I'm sorry... for chasing you and threatening to kill you" Sanemi said. "Good don't do anything bad I'm always watching!" Shinobu said before walking out of the room.

Sanemi glared at Lilo. "I hope you die" Sanemi said. "No!" I said. "Idiot" Lilo said. "Brat" Sanemi said.

Lilo grabbed the nearest pillow and threw it at him. "Stop!" I said. "Sorry!" Lilo said. "Yeah" Sanemi said.

"You guys need to get along!" I said. "We will!" Lilo said.

___________________________
Hello! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈