17

~ Amaris Laurier ~

~ Amaris Laurier ~

" Mam sir is not signing the contract " My PA said out in my phone while I was in the Lift.

" Why, he already accepted the deal? What is his problem now? " I said to her while pressing the floor number in the Lift.

" I don't know mam, he said he won't sign it " My PA said out.

" I will be there just a second " I said and end the call. What is he doing? I thought as million questions bubbled in my mind.

I saw my PA and started to go near her, as she noticed me, she gave me the file.

" You can go " I said and dismissed her, she bowed before walked away and I started to walk towards his cabin. I knocked the door and stood there waiting for his response while my heart was pounding.

" Come in " His deep husky voice was heard, and I opened the door walking confidently not showing any emotions to him.

" Why didn't you sign the contract? " I questioned him as he lifted his head giving me a smirk.

" Why should I? " He said out while leaning on his chair while removing 3 upper buttons of his shirt.

" You already agreed in the meeting room, now why would you change your mind? " I asked him as I gripped the file tightly while sweat started to form on my palm.

" Sign this file, and then I will sign yours " He said while placing the file in front of me.

" What is this file? " I asked him while raising my eyebrows.

" See for yourself. " He said to me and with a frown I took the file. As I opened the file, there was nothing there. The file was same as mine.

" Why should I sign this? The file I provided you is same as this. " I told him while raising my hand so he can see my file.

" I don't care I want you to sign, or else the deal is cancelled " He said out as smirk was playing on his lips.

" Excuse me " I said to me giving him death glare.

" You are excused " he said while winking at me.

" Are you kidding me? " I said while folding my hands raising an eyebrow.

" No, I am serious " he said leaning on his chair, I wanted to look at his eyes, but I don't know why the heck my eyes are on his veiny arm.