𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 76

"Y/n I've been lying to you and everyone else since I've gotten here" Lilo said. "What? I don't understand" I said.

"My mom was a descendant of Lady Tamayo. When she was about maybe in her early twenties before I was born she met a man who loved her art skills. Eventually they developed feeling for each other and got married. After my mom got married is when she realized she made a mistake. The man she knew before wasn't the same person that she married." Lilo said.

"He made her limit her time to see any of my grandparents and made her stay inside almost all the time. It got even worse after she had my brother and I with him. He never let my mother visit my grandparents and would only occasionally let her send them letters. My brother and I would always be kept inside and were never allowed to go outside."

"But I was happy because I had my mom and brother. They made sure I was always happy my mom would make paintings and let me watch her paint and draw and my brother was always making sure I was safe. During these times the one thing I didn't notice what was going on with my mom and my father. I found out when I saw my father hit my mother but that was just the bare minimum he had done so much worse."

"After that was when I noticed how miserable my brother and mother were but they put on a happy face for me. When I was 4 I couldn't sleep at night so I went to look for my mom and I heard my father yelling at my mother again but during this fight I saw my father kill my mother right in front of me. He didn't even hesitate he just did it no remorse at all he just stepped over her body then told me that it was her fault for being weak."

"After that I noticed my brother wasn't sad but scared. He was too afraid to ever leave me in a room alone with my father. after my mothers death there would be people that would come to the house and talk to my father he would have weird meetings that I wasn't allowed to know about but my brother did and every time these people came over he would stay in my bedroom with me and lock the door until they left."

"When I was 6 one night my brother kept crying and apologizing to me I didn't understand until my father took me and my brother to a room in the house. My father started telling me that my brother just wasn't good enough but I was because unlike him I wasn't weak after that he killed my brother right in front of me. After that my father made me meet all these people he was having these meetings with it was like that until I ran away from him and that's how I got here"

"Y/n... Lady Tamayo never turned me into a demon my father did" Lilo said. "Is your father an upper moon?" I asked.

"No Y/n... my father is Muzan Kibutsuji" Lilo said. I stared at him eyes wide. "I-I'm sorry" Lilo said getting up and going to the door.

I ran up to him and hugged him. "I would never hate you! it's not your fault!" I said a tears formed in my eyes.

"Y-you don't hate me?" Lilo said. I shook my head. "Guys it's 2 am why are you awake?" Shinobu asked.

"Lilo had a bad dream" I said. "Okay Lilo do you want water or anything?" Shinobu asked.

Lilo shook his head. "Okay it's late please go to sleep you can stay here for tonight" Shinobu said before leaving.

"Y/n I hate to ask this but can you not tell anyone please" Lilo said. I smiled and nodded. "I won't" I said.

"Thank you" Lilo said. We had to go to sleep and the next day I was supposed to stay with Zenitsu and Inosuke.

"OKAY! EVERYONE COME INTO THE LIVING ROOM FOR A MEETING!!" Shinobu yelled. I ran into the living room.

"You all are staying up way too late! I need you all to be responsible and go to sleep okay!" Shinobu said.

"No the hell" Sanemi said. "What?" Shinobu said. "I'm an adult I can do what ever I want" Sanemi said.

"Wanna say that again?😀" Shinobu said. "No I was just joking I'm sorry I'll go to sleep on time Kocho" Sanemi said.

"Good" Shinobu said. "Giyu I have to tell you something" I said. "Yes?" Giyu said. "Your fly is down I'm sorry it's just been bothering me the whole time" I said.

He looked to the side and pulled his fly up. "AHAHAHAHAAHA!!!" They all laughed. "You did him wrong" Sanemi said.

"Damn💀" Tengen said. "At least it's not me" Obanai said. "Why were you even looking there in the first place?" Giyu said.

Lilo punched his shoulder. "PEDOPHILE!!" Shinobu yelled. "CHILD SNIFFER!!" Muchiro yelled.

"Y/n that's not the only weird thing about Giyu his ponytail is actually a duster" Shinobu whispered to me.

I made an O shape with my mouth and went over and tugged on his ponytail. "What are you doing?" Giyu said.

"I heard that your ponytail is actually a duster" I said. "What?🤨" Giyu said. "It's not?" I said. "No..." Giyu said.

"Oh whoops" I said. "What did I do to deserve this?" Giyu said. "Exist" Lilo said. "What did I do?" I said.

"No no no you did good do it more often!" Tengen said. "Okay!" I said while smiling.

SHINOBU'S POV

"What have you done no one will be spared" I said. "It's just for laughs" Tengen whispered back. "No" Obanai said.

"Too late" Tengen said. Y/n went over and looked up at us. "Obanai your middle bang is 10 degrees away from being how it usually is" Y/n said before reaching up and moving it a bit.

"There oh wait and your Haori is 25 degrees away from it being perfect" Y/n said before moving his Haori a bit.

"There!" Y/n said. "Obanai say thank you to your mother!" Tengen said pushing Obanai's shoulder.

"Wha... how did you even calculate all that just by looking at me" Obanai said. "My eyes showed me!" Y/n signed.

"What? Zenitsu Inosuke take her now we don't want her here anymore" Obanai said. "UH- I helped you!" Y/n said.

___________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈