82. 8th Period Rendezvous

As soon as you step into the school, you immediately notice the difference. There's an abnormal smell in the air. It's not an absolutely repulsive smell, but it's definitely noticable not the most pleasant. You also quickly notice that there do seem to be a small chunk of people who are indeed missing. You notice Vera and Valerie standing by a group of lockers, so you approach them somewhat cautiously. You say, "Good morning ladies. How's it going?" Vera says, "Ah, (Y/N). Good morning, I assume Vicky here told you about this week?" You nod your head. Vera continues, "Yeah, sorry for not giving you a warning. It just slipped our minds." "It's fine. How is.. She doing?" You gesture towards Valerie. Valerie exhales and says, "I'm doing just fine. Just a bit of minor discomfort. Nothing I can't handle." "You still up for business?" "Hell yeah. Mating season is prime time for sex toys, lubes, condoms, and STI testing." She leans down and whispers, "I just have them piss in a cup, tell them it's negative, and resell that piss later for people who need to take a urine test to prove sobriety." You suddenly feel a warm pair of arms wrap around, and a strong, familiar scent overwhelms you. A face nuzzles into the crook of your neck, and you turn to it, being met with a pair of royal blue eyes. He smiles and says, "Good morning! You smell really good today baby..." He nuzzles into you again. You blush at the name he called you pet him behind his ear. His tail wags slowly, and you feel his hand slowly go down your shirt. He creeps his fingers under your shirt and starts inching upwards. Vera shouts, "No!" And shoots him with a spray bottle. He immediately moves his hand away. Vera snaps her fingers, and with a stern voice says, "Sit." Scott sits like a dog. Vera adds, "Now be good." Scott nods his head, letting out a whine like a dog that did something bad. Vera turns to you and says, "I recommend getting one of these," she gestures to the spray bottle in her hand, "they actually help a lot." You nod in agreement, showing your understanding. The bell rings and you go to class.

The rest of the day passes by rather smoothly. Scott still clings to you like a dog in heat, which is to be expected, but other than that, everything seems pretty normal by Spooky High standards. The biggest difference in the day was the lack of gym class. All teachers that fall victim to mating season are required to leave for the time, as to avoid any student/teacher scandals. Instead, the gym classes meet in a different room for a study hall period. Your class is to meet in the library. After lunch, you get your things out of your locker, and begin heading to the library, Scott in tow. After getting in the library and taking a seat the, the librarian explains how things are gonna go for the week. After she's done, you take out some homework from the day and start working on it. However, that proves to be a difficult task when you have a horny, 200 lb werewolf leaning against you. He gently strokes your arm. He hasn't said anything at all since this morning, but you can tell it's because he's trying to be a good boy. You lift your arm up and put it around him, letting him snuggle into you. He puts both of his arms around you, one over your stomach, and the other over the small of your back. You chuckle and quietly ask, "How are you feeling?" He shrugs his shoulders in response. You ask, "Is this making it better, or worse?" "I feel better." "Good." You slowly caress his side as he sighs happily. An idea suddenly pops into you're brain. You don't know what exactly caused it to come up, maybe it's all the hormones wafting through the air, but regardless, you decide to vocalize your thoughts. "Hey, um.. Babe?" "Yeah?" "What do you have 8th period?" "Algebra. But I have it Ms. Panthera, who can't be at school, so I'll have study hall." You lift your arm up and move your finger to touch his chin, lifting his head up with it. He looks into your eyes, a deep blush on his face. You smile and lean in towards his ear. You whisper, "You wanna use the restroom during then, and I'll use it at the same time." He gasps and looks you in the eyes again, smiling and tail wagging. "Really?" You smile and nod. He adds, "We can go to the private bathroom near the back door of the school!" You nod again. The bell rings and he gets up quickly, "I'll see you 8th period! I love you!" He kisses your forehead before running off, completely forgetting that you always walk together to your next class.

The day passes by quickly and it's already 8th period. You report to the library as per usual, and after the librarian takes attendance, you decide it's time. Before you stand up though, you realize you'll have no idea when Scott'll actually be there. What if you get there before him, and accidentally let someone else in? What if you walk in on someone else? What if you get caught? With the doubts circling in your mind, you get a text from Scott. He's there, waiting for you. It's now or never. You get up and ask the librarian if you can use the restroom. She looks you up and down, and says, "Okay." You leave and head down to the bathroom you and Scott agreed to meet at. You walk up to it, and put your hand on the handle. It's a private bathroom, so when you walk in there, there'll just be a toilet and a sink, and Scott. You struggle to move. You're once again filled with a nervousness that feels too difficult to overcome, but why? You've messed around with Scott before, why should this be any different? Swallowing your fears, you turn the handle, and step inside.