99. Weekend at the Howl's

"Come on, Scott. Don't be a wuss!" You look up to see the wolf pack leader, young. He has climbed a tree, up to one of the top branches. You look over and see a young Scott standing on the ground, looking up at his cousin. He yells, "C'mon, get down from there! You're going to hurt yourself!" Oh, come on! I'll be fine! I've climbed this tree tons of times, it's totally safe up here." After saying that, the branch suddenly snaps, and down he goes. He thuds on the ground and lets out a loud screech of pain. Scott runs away, yelling, "Mawmaw!!"

In an instant, you're suddenly standing in the middle of a children's bedroom. Young Scott is lying down on his stomach, playing with a toy car, making the noise with his mouth. The door to the room suddenly opens, and the leader of the Wolfpack comes wallowing in, his arm now in a sling. Scott tosses the car to the side and stands up, wrapping his arms around his cousin. "Are you okay? Does it hurt? Is it bad?" The leader grumpily looks down at the ground, "Yeah, I broke it.. And Mawmaw yelled at me.. She was really mad.. But yeah, I'm okay." "That's good! I was so worried!" Scott tightens his grip and his tail starts to wag. The leader pushes Scott away, "Okay, that's enough. I'm tired.." He walks over and lays down on a big pile of blankets in the corner of the room. Scott follows him and asks, "Do you want me to lay down with you?" He nods. Scott smiles widely, a tooth missing from his cheery grin. He lies down right behind him, and wraps his arms around the other. The two of them slowly drift of to sleep.

Your mind begins to awaken, but your body isn't ready for you to get up yet. So instead, you just continue to lie down with your eyes closed. As you lay on your side, you can feel Scott's muscular body beside you, laying on his back. You take your hand resting on his stomach, and move it up and down, knowing how much he enjoys belly rubs, which also gives you an excuse to get a feel of his defined abs. You hear him groan lightly and you smile to yourself, "Good morning, babe," you say sleepily. "Good morning." Your eyes shoot awake in shock, because the good morning you heard from Scott didn't come from right next to you. Instead, came from behind you. You turn your head and are met with Scott's happy gaze. You quickly turn your head towards the front of you. The leader of the Wolfpack sleeps next to you as well, your hand sitting on his stomach. You quickly pull away and turn to Scott, whispering, "Scott what the hell? Why is he in bed with us?" Scott looks sadly at you. "When him and I were little, every one of us kids would sleep in a big pile together. Sometimes though, he didn't want to be part of the group, and he would sleep alone. I didn't really like that, so I would go and sleep with him. Anyway, I was the only one who he would let do that. We haven't done it in years, but he asked me last night if he could sleep with us. I don't think he's taking Mawmaw's situation too well, so I felt I like I had no choice.." "Okay, that's a hella good reason. You look back at the leader, who still seems to be sleeping peacefully. You pat his belly a bit more.

Not long later, the leader wakes up. Scott happily tells them good morning, and the two begin chatting while Scott keeps his arm wrapped around your stomach. You never imagined the leader in a calm, quiet, and unoffensive state, but he just talks to Scott calmly. A bit more time passes before the three of you all get out of bed and go into the bathroom to get ready for your day. The leader suddenly and shamefully gets naked and into the shower right in front of you, causing you to blush and look the other way. Once you and Scott are done, you both exit the bathroom to give the leader his privacy. You walk back into his room and sit down on his bed. You ask, "So what are we going to do today?" Scott looks down at the ground and says, "I'm really sorry, (Y/N), but it's my turn to visit Mawmaw today. If you want, you can stay here and play video games here in my room or something. I just.. I don't want you to come with me. I don't want you to have to see Mawmaw like that." You nod your head in understanding and put your hand over his, "I understand. I'll stay here and wait for you to get back." Scott smiles and kisses you on the forehead one more time before he gets dressed and leaves. You lie down on his bed, scrolling through your phone, waiting for the bathroom to free up so you can take your shower.

After not much time, the leader of the Wolfpack re-enters the room, dripping wet, with a towel around his waist. He uses another towel to dry his hair "Oh, is Scott gone already?" You nod your head and grab your clothes to get in the shower. He continues, "Damn, that's a real shame. I was hoping he would take me with him. Whatever.. Bathroom's ready for ya, so go ahead and take your time. I'll make sure the others don't bother ya." You quietly say your thanks and hurry off to the bathroom, so you finally wash off.

You eventually exit the bathroom and go back to Scott's room. As you try to figure out what to do from there, you walk in and notice a plate on Scott's nightstand. On the plate is an omelette. and a note on the side. The note is written with very poor handwriting, so it's almost impossible to read. You manage to do so however. It says, 'We had some eggs left over from breakfast, so I made you something. Eat it or not, I don't care.' The signature at the bottom simply read, "A".