6. New Classes

The next day, you were afraid. Your mom has forced you to start your new classes and you didn't know what to expect. Your first period was history. As you enter, you tell the teacher that you are now in there that period. She tells you to sit down anywhere in the room. You take a random seat. That was a mistake. The ghost girl you've seen before stands in front of you. She's got an evil scowl. "What. Are you doing here?" You're frightened, but replied anyway. "I g-got put in this c-class so I just s-sat down." "That's. My. Seat." "I-I'm s-sorry. I'll m-move." As you start to get up, she starts laughing. "Duuuude, I'm just joking! You need to ease up! Here take one of these!!" She hands you an off brand sandwich bag full of various different pills. "Um... No thanks.." "Oh well. Your loss!" She then takes a handful of the pills and consumes them.. Somehow.. She keeps the conversation going, "Sorry for scaring you so much, I thought it would be funny and I was right! It was soooooooooooooooooooooo funny!! Say.. Aren't you that one kid, whose like, a human or something? And then didn't Damien start threatening you or something? That was dumb. As long as you're cool, and someone I can get high and drunk with, it doesn't matter what race you are." You give her a faint smile. "Thank you." "Seriously dude, if you have any questions, I am here to answer!" "Okay.. I'll keep that in mind. My name's (y/n)." "Hi (y/n)! I'm high! Polly! I'm Polly! Not high. Well.. That to but......... What were we talking about?" The class started, and ended before you knew, then it was time to go to 2nd period. You're 2nd period class was haunted math. Nothing of importance really happened in there. 3rd was Spells:101, nothing important there either. Nothing interesting happened until 6th period. Gym.

You had a love/hate relationship with gym. You liked some of the games you played, but hated everything else. Especially the locker rooms. It was so awkward changing around people. What made it worse, however, was that they weren't separated by gender. Both boys AND girls all changed in one room. As you walk into the locker room, you notice the red demon boy, changing and talking to Polly. You go to the other side of the locker room, where you see Vicky and Oz changing, to avoid him. As you start taking off your clothes, a wolf boy with hair about as long as his shoulders, howls at you. "Scott, bro, look at the fresh meat." The monster he was referring to, apparently named Scott, was also a werewolf. He turned around, and there he was. The cutest thing you've ever seen, looking at you. He had a huge smile, royal blue eyes filled with excitement, and his tail started wagging like crazy. He ran up to you and gave you a fist bump, which almost breaks your hand. "Hi! I'm Scott Howl! I like sports, cheerleading, pokeman, playing catch, and making friends!! How bout you?" You didn't know what to say.. You couldn't focus. Your heart was beating too fast. You couldn't believe how enthusiastic and cute this guy was. He was already ready to go out to the gym, but was just waiting for his buddies. As you snapped back to reality, you answer him. "S-Sorry! M-My name is.. (Y/n)..." "Hi (y/n)! It's so nice to meet you! You don't need to be sorry for taking so long, sometimes I forget my name too!" Just then, the other werewolf finished getting dressed, and started going to the gym. Scott, still smiling, said, "C'mon (y/n)! Let's go!" As you walk out, the demon boy sees and glares at you.

Once everyone else gets into the gym, the gym coach comes out. He was a tiger man. "Okay class! We have a new addition to our class today!" He turns to you. "Would you like to introduce yourself?" You did NOT want to.. So.. You didn't. You just stood there, stricken with panic. There were too many people in this room. They were all staring at you. The demon starts laughing at you with his gorgon friend. Then you see Scott. He gives you a big smile, and two thumbs up. As heat rushed to your face, you said, "Hi! My name is (y/n)!" That caused the people to stop laughing. Demon boy scowled, but the gorgon seemed impressed. The coach explained the activity of the day, dodgeball. There were multiple groans from the rest of the class. "Today's team captains will be... Scott and Damien!" Scott and the demon boy ran up to the front of the class and made their choices. Scott was choosing first. He immediately said, "(y/n)!" Once again, you could feel your face get extremely red. You slowly walked up next to Scott. He gave you a high five. After you got the teams situated, you learned almost everyone's names. Your team was you, Scott, Vicky, Miranda, Polly, Violet/Tate, Liam, and Dahlia, and few others. The other team was Damien, Vera, Brian, Amira, Oz, Zoe, Calculester, the other wolf from before, and a few others.

The game started, and it sucked. Your team wasn't too good. Immediately, Miranda, Liam, Violet/Tate, and Polly were vital with a ball. Damien, Vera, Zoe, and the wolf looked like they were ready to kill. Vicky gets hit with a ball........ That does not sit well with you. The first person in that school who ever wanted to be your friend, just got hit. Not only that, but she was limping to the sidelines, she got hurt. Your inner demon let's loose. You look over to the other side. Damien is holding a ball. He grips it tightly. It catches on fire. He throws it at you. You caught it. It doesn't hurt. You could feel the anger build up inside. You turn the fire's flame into a beautiful blue color, and threw it right at Damien. With him gone, the rest of your team is inspired to do great. You've never felt so good about yourself. For the first time ever, you did good in gym.

Afterwards, you go back into the locker room to change. Scott is impressed. "You did so good out there! You're so good at sports! You should join the team!!" You continue to blush. You kindly deny the offer, and start getting changed. You look at Scott. And get the best image. He was covered head to toe with fur, had beautiful muscles, and perhaps the biggest bulge you've ever seen. He noticed you staring, and just smiled. "What do you have next period?" Flustered, you stutter, "Uh.. S-Science.." "Me too! Let's go together!" And with that, you and Scott grabbed your things, Scott grabbed your hand, and you two ended up jogging to science together.