4. New Friends

The days continued forward. They didn't get better, but they didn't get any worse. After a couple of weeks went by, however, your teacher assigned the class a group assignment. You were allowed to pick your group members. Obviously, you didn't have anyone to work with, so you sat there until something happened. Something always seems to happen at this school. Any second...

"Hey! You wanna be in a group together?" You look up to see a Frankenstein girl. She extends her hand, "Hi! I'm Vicky! This is Amira, Brian, and Oz!" You look at all of them. Amira, the chick with fire for hair, smiles at you. Brian, the zombie, just looks at you, and on Oz, a little head waves at you. As you take in the sights before you, you completely forget to talk. You barely even process that there are people willing to talk to you at all. Brian speaks up. "So, do you even talk?" You stammer, embarrassed, "Y-Yes, I um... Sorry. I'm just surprised that you aren't mocking.. me.." Amira says, "Now why would we do that?" "Because I am a human.." Then, Oz talks. "Well why would you go to a monster school, if you aren't a monster?" You paused for a moment.. You wanted to tell them. You wanted to tell everyone you were a monster. But you were afraid of the consequences. What if they thought you were lying? What if you're mom found out? But as they were staring at you, you found a hidden courage inside of you. Maybe you wanted to fit in. Maybe you wanted to embrace your inner monster.. Whatever it was, you did it. You exposed your eyes. You concentrated as hard as you could, until it happened. You opened your eyes, and they saw you. The real you. "I am a monster. Well a monster-human hybrid. I look human, but I have a dark side..." You explain your life story to them. From your parents relationship to your murders awhile ago. You looked at there faces. They were speechless. You felt awkward, and weird, and tired, and scared, all at the same time. But then.. "O. M. G!!! That is SOOO tragic!!!" You turn around to see a cute girl you didn't realize before. "Your parents remind me of my future AU, where everyone lives in the future, and Damien ended up having a baby with Dahlia, and then he realized he made a mistake and he............." She continued like this for 5 minutes. You didn't understand what was going on.

Amira interrupts the girl. "Girl, chill! Do you even know who this is?" "Oh my gosh! No, I don't!" "Well this is... Wait.. What even is your name?" They all look at you. "Uh.. Oh! Oh.. My name is (Y/N)" The purple girl said, "Well hi (Y/N)! My name is Zoe! Say, aren't you you one human kid who never talks to anyone ever?" You ashamedly nod. "Well why don't you tell me about yourself? I need to get an idea of who you are before I start writing-" "Zoe.. why don't you at least let (Y/N) get used to this new attention their receiving?" Oz said sheepishly. It was then that you all remembered there was an assignment, when your teacher said time was up. "You six.." The teacher was pointing at your group. Crap.. You finally made some friends and now your group was going to get in trouble.. You don't even know what the assignment was! But she continued on.. "Were the only people who did what you were told!"

Huh? You look around and see everyone else in the room is on their phones. Your teacher continues on. "You socialized with eachother for a solid 12 minutes, without even looking at your phone once! You all pass! Everyone else, you fail!" Finally. It seemed your luck may have turned around. Well... It seemed..