160. Lustful Night

Warning: This chapter's main plot is smut. Please note that I have never written smut before, so I do apologize greatly if this chapter sucks. Be sure to let me know what you think of the chapter if you'd like. Thank you for reading!

With you laying on top of Scott, you look down at him. He has a lustful look in his eyes. You bring your knee up to his crotch, feeling his hard, throbbing dick trying to escape from his shorts. You begin grinding your knee against it, listening to his cute whines and whimpers as you tease him. You smile at the cute look on his face, and you lean down to kiss him softly again. You tell him in a low, quiet voice, "You look so cute like this, baby. Do you like being under me like this~?" He gulps, "Y-Yes..." You pepper his face with multiple kisses all over, and you ask him, "What would you like me to do cutie?" "C-Can you suck me off?" You nod, "Anything for you, baby." You plant a few more kisses on his lips before lowering yourself further down his body, leaving a trail of kisses down it. You take your time, making him grow increasingly desperate for your mouth to make every new contact. You take a sniff of him every time you lower yourself, getting a good whiff of his alluring scent.

You finally make it down to his crotch, his dick struggling to stay inside his shorts. You grab the waistband and pull down on them, slowly revealing his boxer briefs with a star pattern. The outline of his dick is even more defined, and there's a bit of slick precum soaked in by his tip. You look back up at him, and he's looking right at you. He whimpers, "B-Baby... Please..." You smile and wink, pulling his underwear down and letting his massive meat fling out. You grab onto it. It's warm and pulsing. You ask, "What did Polly say about it? She said... 10 inches, right?" Scott gulps and nods his head, "Yeah... Are you sure you'll be- Ahh~!" His sentence is suddenly interrupted when your lips close around his head tightly, and you begin sucking. He pants as you take as much of him as you can, which you get about halfway down when you stop. He places his hand on your head, "Don't force yourself... I know it's a little big..." You pull off, gently stroking it as you speak to him, "But you're too sexy. How can I resist?" He smiles, "Come here."

You crawl back up his body as he sits up, and you wrap your legs around him and sit in his lap. He holds you by the ass. You ask, "What is it?" He leans down and kisses you as he grabs the hem of your hoodie. You kiss him back, but when you feel him lifting the hoodie off you, you get defensive. "W-Wait... Do you have to..." Scott looks at you, a bit of confusion on his face. He says, "But baby... I want to see all of you." You gulp nervously, "B-But... I have... Scars..." Scott smiles. "You don't need to be embarrassed. I've seen your arms before, you know. You're still beautiful with them. Dahlia's body is covered in scars too, but she's still sexy." You look off to the side, "Yeah, but still. Her scars are from battles. Mine... Aren't." He cups your cheek and makes you look at him, "Her scars are from physical battles. Yours are from mental battles. You have nothing to be ashamed of." You sigh and bury yourself in Scott's chest, "When did you become so wise?" "Hm? Was that wise?" You chuckle and pull away, "Yeah... Very wise." You grab the hem of your hoodie and start lifting it over your body. He grabs it from you and balls it up, tossing it to the side. He smirks at you and tackles you, kissing you again. He says, "I think it's my turn to tease you now."

Scott begins kissing all over your body just like you did to him earlier. He kisses down until he gets to your pants and he looks up at you, a smirk on his face as he begins lowering them. He caresses your thigh gently with his right hand and he rubs the crotch of your underwear with his left. You squirm and whine under his touch. He says, "I'm glad to know that you're just as horny as me, baby~" He gently nuzzles his face against your crotch, sniffing and licking it. He moans lightly, saying, "Oh baby... You smell so good~" He pulls away and removes your underwear slowly, causing you to let out a small moan as the cool air hits your exposed body. He does back down and gives you a few more sniffs before finally placing his mouth on your crotch. You reflexively cover your mouth to muffle the moans that escape you.

Without removing his head, he reaches up and grabs your hand, pulling it down to him. He says, "I want to hear you, baby." You bite your lip as he goes back to attacking your crotch with his mouth, swirling his tongue around everything, making sure he misses none of it. All the while, you can't stop yourself from moaning for him, a mixture of swears and moans escaping your lips. To do something with your hands, you reach down to his head and place your hand on it, pushing his head harder onto you, causing you both to moan in delight. Scott's tail even starts wagging. He pulls away for a brief moment to lift his hoodie over his head, finally revealing his tank top underneath. He tosses it behind him, saying, "We don't want that to get dirty, just in case." He winks and is about to go back down on you when you ask, "Did you like... When I pushed on you?" He smirks, "Of course, baby. I love it when you're in charge." Hearing that makes your libido skyrocket, and you can't help but act on it. When he goes back to worshipping you, you wrap your legs around his head, using them to push him deeper. He moans and goes into overdrive, which soon causes you to release in his mouth. You nearly crush his head as you do, and you then fall limp. He sits back up and wipes his mouth off, licking off anything that got on his hand. He brings his mouth close to your ear, "Tasty~ I can't wait to find out what other sounds, smells, and tastes you're able to make~" You gulp nervously, knowing you're in for a long night.