2. The Incident

Your POV

Today is a new day.. Great.. I scramble to get out of bed, because I accidentally overslept. Great. I brush my teeth, and get dressed for the day, and I bump my arm on one of my deepest cuts, which hurt like hell. Great. After I put on my "happy face", I went outside, waited for, and got on the bus, sitting next to my best friend, and we started obsessing over our favorite show that aired last night. "Ohhh myyy gaaaawwwwd!! Did you see it last night?" "Yesss! It was soo good!" "Did you see the way he looked in her eyes, after she almost died? I ship them soooo harrrrddd!!" That's what it was like, all the time. And I loved it. Every single day, we talked about shows, movies, video games, fandoms, ships, crushes, gossip, everything.

When we got to school, I was greeted with the normal scene. The 5 bitchiest girls in school were on their phones, each with their hot, assholish, jock boyfriends, paying no attention to them. They're all just whores. We walk in, and see our other dweeb friends, and also talking about last night's show. One of the my other friends in the group pulled me aside, and started talking to me. "How you doing today?" "Same as always.. Shit.." "Well don't forget, I'm always here for you." We hug eachother, and continue talking. And the topic of romance comes up. Great.. My friend asks, "So.... You have a crush on anyone yet?" I stare them down. "No. I don't." "Why not? there are so many people! And they're all so different. Maybe if you went out with someone, you'd be a liiittle happier?" "I can't like anyone here. They're either bitches, dumb, have no similar interests as me, or are too good of friends. I'm sure the right person will come up eventually.. Can we please talk about something else now?" "Okay, okay.. How's your arm?" I pull up my sleeve, revealing multiple gashes on my skin. "Same as always." Out of nowhere, I hear the voice of one of the bitches from before... Great.. "What is wrong with your arm? Do you cut yourself? Are you THAT desperate for attention? You sick freak! Ahahahahahaha!!!" Soon everyone joined the laughter. The jocks, the cheerleaders, the stoners.. Every. Single. Person. Except my friends. I turn to them, muster a smile, and run away. I go to the private bathroom, the one people go to when they want to be alone, and I cry to myself. When the first bell rings, I attend all my classes, and no one really brings it up. Thank god. And then.. the incident happened.

It was lunch. I waited in line, and got tapped on the shoulder by one of the bullies. "You're that freak. Lemme see your arm." I just ignored him. After I pay for my lunch, I make my way to my friends, when I get grabbed by two people. Then, the one from the lunch line says, "C'mon, let me see it. I'm curious." I used all my strength to resist. I didn't want anyone to see it again. He got impatient, "Okay, fine." He started to lift my sleeve up. I couldn't hold them back. I lost. Then, I heard a voice from nowhere. "No." It took a hold of me. I don't even know what happened, it's like I completely dissipated and moved from their grasp. I came back to my senses, and grabbed on by the neck and then.. Lit him on fire.. It didn't even hurt me. As he burned, I turned to the other one, picked him up, and threw him across the room. I grabbed, and electrocuted the last one. I could tell they were dead. I started laughing. Maniacally. My best friend grabbed me. "(Y/N), stop!" I turn to them, grab their neck, and squeeze.