3. New School

After I was caught, and immobilized, I calmed down, realizing what I had done. I killed my best friend. The police, my mother, and my father were called in. My mother told them everything. Everything about the past, my parents' relationship, my origins. Everything. Surprisingly, no one was arrested. I wasn't, because I, a monster, should not have been attending a human high school, my mom wasn't, because the witnessing of the murder of her newborn was classified as a "traumatic experience", and my father wasn't, because as a demon, it was in his religion to kill my brother, a d drink his blood. I was, however, being forced to move to a monster high school. My mom was NOT happy, but she agreed, because there was no alternate solution. This was it. Nothing more could have happened. I was allowed to attend my friend's funeral, but only with security accompanying me, and I couldn't be less happy. I had to meet new people, get used to a new schedule, and learn where my classes are all over again.

My mother moved with me to make sure I "stay out of trouble" and, being the monsterphobic bitch she is, told me not to talk to anyone, and made sure the faculty does not talk to me, encourage me to make friends, make me talk, or anything of the sort. I didn't want to talk to anyone anyway, so I guess I kind of worked out, but now, I have NO friends, and it seemed like it was going to stay that way.

The day went on like any other day at school, and no one seemed to notice me. During lunch, however, I sat down at a random empty table, and started eating, and I was approached by a guy. He was completely red all over his body, wore a jean jacket and black pants, and had two horns, one of which was half missing. "Who the hell are you? This is a MONSTER school, not a human school. Who do think you are? You think you're special? You think you're cool? Well let me tell you, you're not. No one will care about, no one will like you, and no one will- Ow!!" He was smacked in the head with a sandal, by a ghost girl. "Damien, piss off." He walked away. She looked at me, said "You're welcome," and winked at me, then floated away, sitting with her other friends. The same asshole teasing me, a medusa-lady, a vampire, a fishlady, and a werewolf. Although I appreciate what that girl did for me, it didn't help. That same guy, along with multiple others, still mocked me for being human. I hated it. I hated everything. I hated this high school.