1. This is you.

3rd person POV

(Y/N). You're name is (Y/N). And you have a.. complicated past. You are a human-monster hybrid. Your mom is human, and your dad.. demon. It wasn't too horribly bad at first, but it got worse. Let's start at the beginning.

Your mother and father met one day at a bar. They loved eachother very much. They got married, and decided to have a child. They tried for a long time, and eventually, they succeeded. Your mom bore twins. She had to give birth to the two of you at their house, because of what your dad is. Immediately after birth, as your mom was holding you and your brother, your father decided that your brother was the one. He was bigger, and looked like he would be stronger than you. So, he took him from your mom, and sacrificed him. He drank his blood. Your mom was appalled. She loved your father, she loved him, and it came to her mind that if she only had one child, she would no longer have any, so she ran, in fear that he would take you as well.

You appearance is that of a human, so for a long time, you thought you were one. You went to a human school, made friends, and everything. But your father tracked you down. When you met him for the first time, you loved him. You thought it was so cool that he was a monster. Your mom never told you that he killed your brother. Or that you even had one. You eventually started spending time with your dad. But your mom only let you visit every other, other.. other weekend. She HATED monsters. She thought that they were always foul, bloodthirsty creatures, doing whatever it takes just to get what they want.

As you grew, your home situation got worse. Your father started mentally abusing you, and your mother made you repress your monster qualities. Your eyes started getting red pupils, and the white part started turning black. However, she found a way to get them "normal". You continued to live like this, and considered suicide many times.. Unfortunately, this wasn't an option. As it turns out, you can't be killed. You've tried hanging, stabbing, starving, shooting, everything. You either got "the good genes", or you obtained it as you grew older. You grew curious of your other powers, but you didn't know how to act upon them. Since you couldn't kill yourself, you decided to take up cutting.. It was the next best thing in your mind, and you got a rush every time you felt it happen. So you continued your pathetic life. You had a few friends, really good ones in fact, and they were good enough to keep you from going insane. Everything was fine, until one day..