47. New Year's (Part 2)

Once you're finally ready to go back to partying, you and Scott head back into the main room where most of the dancing is. The next hour and a half is spent dancing. You dance to songs like Single Ladies, Thriller, California Gurls, and Russia's national anthem. However, drugs and alcohol can only get you so far, and you begin getting exhausted. You grab Scott's arm and pull him down to your level. "I'm going to sit down, okay?" He kisses your forehead and says, "Okay," and you attempt to push through the crowd of people. You seem to be so deep within the crowd however, that you can't figure a way out. You ask Scott for help, so he puts you on his back and charges through everyone to get you to the side. Once he's able to get to a chair, he sets you down and pats your head saying, "I'm gonna get another drink, you need anything?" "Some water?" "Of course." He goes to grab the drinks and you close your eyes rub your head. You already have a massive headache, and you can't imagine what the pain of the hangover would be, not to mention that you'll have to deal with your mother the whole day, which will surely make things worse. You feel a presence sit down next to you. You open your eyes and Scott hands you a cup of water as he opens his soda. He takes a drink and asks, "You having fun?" "Yeah.. My head hurts though.." He kisses it, "Better?" You chuckle, "Yeah." After another minute, Damien stumbles over, being supported by Brian. Brian gets Damien to sit down on a chair a seat away from Scott. Brian asks, "Hey, can you guys keep an eye on him? He's had too much to drink, I need to get him water." Damien screams, "I don't fucking want water! Get me vodka or some shit!" "You're getting water! Will you guys?" Scott gives him a thumbs up and Brian walks away. Damien reaches into his pocket and pulls out a flask, chugging its contents. Scott made an attempt to stop him, but failed. Brian gets back and hands the cup to Damien. Damien just looks into it. Brian says, "Congrats on winning that shot contest, (Y/N). That was awesome. I've never seen anyone beat Hope." Scott's tail begins wagging, "That was actually the second time (Y/N)'s won! They won at that on other party!" "For real? Damn, we might have a new champion." You smile to yourself and Scott wraps his arm around you affectionately. "That's my (Y/N)!" The song currently playing fades out and the Cha Cha Slide starts playing. Scott and Brian look at eachother excitedly. They get up to go dance to it and Brian says, "We'll be right back, watch Damien for me." You tense up as you are left alone with him. You glance over, and he's just staring off into space, putting you at some ease. You watch as Brian and Scott dance. Naturally, Scott gets confused at some point, getting his left and right mixed up, which causes him to bump into Brian. They start tripping over eachother and ultimately end up on the ground. "Fucking dumbasses." You look at Damien, whose eyes are now fixated on Scott and Brian. You try to ignore him, but he keeps talking. "Sometimes I just want to punch them in the face." You continue to ignore him, but you perk up when he says, "You're fucking lucky as hell." You turn to him. "Me?" "Yeah, you've got Scott. He's the nicest guy ever, and he really loves you." You blush. "He told you that?" "He tells everyone that. It's like, whenever you're not around, he's always talking about how funny and smart you are. I wish I had someone who loved me that much." "What about Brian?" "We're just fuck buddies." "Do you want to go out with Brian?" He gives you a dirty look. "Yeah, but he'll never go out with me." "Why not?" He sighs. "Look at this. He just got me a cup of water because I'm so drunk, and all I did was scream at him. Why the hell would he go out with me when there's obviously someone better for him." You can't believe it. You're actually about to give Damien, of all people, words of encouragement. "If he doesn't care about you, then why is he taking care of you all night? The day Scott and I got together, he had driven me home and got me in bed safely. Then, he took care of me all day because it was my first hangover. And after that, he ended up crying because he had never seen me so happy. You'd expect all that from Scott, but Brian? I think he really cares about you." The blush that is already present on Damien's face grows. Scott and Brian come back to sit down. You all end up talking to eachother for a little while about the party. Damien continues to sit in silence though, seeing as you have given him a lot to drunkenly think about.

More minutes pass by, and your tapped on the shoulder by Zoe. "Hey (Y/N).. You remember when we played truth or dare in Brian's car that one time?" "Yeah?" "You wanna play agaaaiin?" You barely nod your head before she pulls you into another room and sits you down in a circle of people sitting on the floor. Among these people is Vera, who raises a glass of wine, saying, "Ah, (Y/N)! Truth or dare?" "Oh! Uh, truth?" "Hmm.. Have you gone allll the way with Scott yet?" You snicker to yourself, "No, I don't think I can.." "Why not?" "Hey, you can only ask one question at a time!" She scoffs, taking another sip of her wine. You ask, "Hey Dahlia, truth or dare?" "Dare!" "I dare you.. To punch somebody in the face?" Dahlia jumps up off the ground and proceeds to punch the crap out of some innocent passersby. Fun! The game continues, getting increasingly more sexual as it goes on. You learn things such as the nature of Dmitri and Joy's relationship, and Dahlia's masterbating schedule. There are also plenty of interesting dares. At one point, Zoe is dared to flash everyone, to which she reveals she's wearing nothing under her jacket. No shirt, no bra, nothing. Vera was dared to make out with the nearest person (who happened to be Amira). And Oz was dared to take a body shot off of Zoe (which he did not seem to mind). After playing for a while, you were asked again, and you said truth. However, Zoe seems fed up with your BS. "Come on, (Y/N)! You've chosen truth every single time! We've all done dares, now it's your turn!" You take everyone's alcoholic beverages and chug them as fast as you can. "Dare." "I dare you. To get up in front of everyone in the main area, and twerk like your life depended on it." Wordlessly, you stand up and make your way to the main room. You stand on a table, take someone's beer bottle, and smash it on the ground, getting everyone's attention. Everyone looks at you. The music goes, 'turn down for what', and you twerk the best that you can, which isn't good at all. But you get cheers anyway. You decide to go big and do something resembling a stage dive. You didn't say anything though, so you jumped, and no one was prepared to catch you. As you jumped, your life flashed before your eyes, which was hella boring, and your suddenly engulfed in a familiar warmth.

You're carried to a bathroom and put in front of a toilet, and you vomit immediately. You start sobbing, and your back gets rubbed. "It's okay, let it all out." 5 minutes have passed, you've calmed down, and Scott has handed you some water. You first use it to rinse out your mouth, then start drinking it. "Thank you for catching me." "Don't worry about it." You lean your back against a wall and stare at nothing. Scott does the same. He asks, "(Y/N). Am I stupid?" "Honest answer?" He nods his head. "Yeah. Kinda." He puts his arm around you. "Thanks." You laugh to yourself. "Now I have a question for you." He perks his head up, showing that he's listening. "Am I difficult to deal with? You'll do anything to make me feel better, and I just feel like a nuisance. I feel like I'm holding you back, and you could do so much more without me. You help me all the time, and I never help you.." Your eyes well up with tears. You've only been dating Scott for a couple months but he's your everything. If anything happened to him.. "You're not easy to please all the time, but that's okay." You look at him, but he's still looking at nothing. He continues, "Whenever I see you at school with a frown on your face, if makes me sad. But when you see me and give the cutest smile, I can't help but feel good. (Y/N), you mean a lot more to me than you realize. For example, it can be really hard to alwa-" Scott is interrupted by the door suddenly slamming open, and stumbling into the room is Damien and Brian, making out like there's no tomorrow. Speechless, you and Scott watch the seen unfold as Damien takes Brian's shirt off, leaving a trail of kisses as he goes down lower and lower. He undoes Brian's pants, pulling them down as well. He kisses the growing bulge and begins taking off his own shirt. He finally sees you and Scott, screaming, "Oh shit!" And falling over. Brian just kind of stares at you and says, "Um.. You guys.. Wanna join?" You stand up, and in pure shock and awkwardness say, "Haha! M-Maybe next time!" You grab Scott's hand and walk yourselves out of the bathroom. You hear Brian call out, "I'm gonna hold you to that," before you slam the door shut. You hear it click so it's locked, and walk as far away from there as you can.