156. Romantic Evening

After finishing your shower with Scott and getting dressed, Scott holds your hand as you go downstairs. Archie is making food for the rest of the house while they clean. Scott says, "Hey, bros. I'm going to be gone all day, so don't worry about me." Without turning his head, Archie asks, "You going to the hospital to spend the day with that fine piece of ass you're dating?" You and Scott both blush. Scott says, "U-Um, Archie..." Archie interrupts him by continuing, "Seriously, man. If you love them so much, you gotta mark them. One of these days they're going to come over and I won't be able to resist fucking their brains out." Scott tries speaking again, "Bro, they're-" Archie interrupts him again, "I mean, could you imagine that? Your partner, bent over the counter with my cock pounding their-" Scott interrupts Archie this time with a scream, "They're out of the hospital! We came over to take a shower!" Archie stops talking and looks over at you two, his eyes wide. As soon as you make eye contact with him, you feel your face redden even more and you look down at the ground. Archie tries to say something, but just makes sounds instead. The rest of the wolfpack howls with laughter, making Archie angry. He yells at them, "You guys better shut the fuck up! And you two!" He points and looks at you and Scott, "You guys better get the fuck out of here before you make this shit worse!" Scott quickly grabs your hand and pulls you out of the house.

You're still speechless by the time you get to the car. You both sit inside it for a few minutes, trying to think of something to say. Scott snorts and starts laughing, and despite your embarrassment, you can't help but laugh along with him. After laughing together for a few minutes, you both start to calm down a bit. After taking a deep breath, Scott smiles as he looks at you. He teases, "I guess I'm not the only one who is attracted to you~" You smile back at him, "He only wants to fuck me. He doesn't understand my deep and complicated emotions like you do." Scott leans forward and kisses you, and you kiss back. He starts the car and starts driving away.

"So... Where do you want to eat?" He asks as he starts driving into town. You think for a moment, coming up with nothing. "I'm not sure, what about you?" Scott sighs, "C'mon, baby... I wanna make you feel special... Aren't you in the mood for something?" You smile lightly and say, "What about Dairy King?" Scott smiles widely, "Yeah! That's a great idea! We could get ice cream too!" You giggle at his excitement and he drives you there.

Once inside, you both order a meal. He gets a triple cheeseburger with large fries, while you get a single cheeseburger with small fries. His tail is wagging the entire time you're in there, and once you start eating and he's telling you stories of Mawmaw taking him here after practice when he was younger, you can understand why. After you've both finished, you get an ice cream to share. He tries getting chocolate, but you argue with him since he's allergic. He ultimately can't resist your charm, and you win.

You return to the car, ice cream in hand, and decide what to do next. Scott suggests, "Do you want to go on a walk somewhere? We could go to the park, or the beach, or the mountains... Oh! There are some cool train tracks nearby, the Wolfpack and I used to walk along those all the time!" You think about it, taking small licks of the ice cream. You say, "How about the train tracks?" He smiles, "Okie dokie!" He starts driving. Along the way, you occasionally hold the ice cream up to him to let him get some licks in it.

Scott eventually drives to the outskirts of the city, and parks at an old train station. It hasn't been used in a long time. You get out of the car and look around. You say, "Wow... I had no idea this was here." Scott's tail wags, "Yeah, isn't it cool?! Mawmaw took us here once to show us, and we had a lot of fun! We would walk on the train tracks for a long time and explore! When we all got our bikes, we would ride out here just to do it again!" He runs up to the abandoned station, looking inside one of the dirty windows. You go up to him and hold the ice cream out for him to take. He gasps lightly in excitement and takes it, giving it a big lick. He then excitedly says, "C'mon!" He grabs your hand and pulls you along to the back of the building. There's a back door that's unlocked, and Scott opens it. You both enter.

Inside are empty plastic cups, beer bottles, cigarette butts, confetti, and even a few deflated balloons. You ask, "What happened here?" Scott explains, "Well, you know that mansion that Polly has for her parties?" "Yeah?" "Well, this used to be Polly's party place. All her parties were here. This was the place before she got that mansion." You smile and look around more as if you're looking at a piece of history. You ask, "How did she even get the money to buy that place?" Scott chuckles, "Well... She bought it with the money she made from... Drug dealing... And she sold a lot of her foot pics online." You snort and start laughing. He smiles and laughs with you too.

After a few minutes of looking around the building, you head outside again. You and Scott walk next to each other to the tracks and look down at them. They seem to stretch on forever. Scott grabs your hand and finishes off the ice cream. You scoot up next to him as you start your walk, and he wraps his arm around you. You nuzzle against his side while you walk together in sync.