𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 79

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked to see I was back in the place where I meet Sabito and Kanae.

I looked over in the patio area to see Sabito sleeping. I skipped over to him and poked his face making him open his eyes.

"You should go to sleep" Sabito said. "I am" I said. "Here it's night time see" Sabito said pointing up at the sky.

"It's always night time! that's why we have those!" I said pointing at the lanterns. "Yeah sure" Sabito said.

"Wasabito! can I ask you something?" I said. "Did you just call me wasa- nevermind what is it?" Sabito said.

"Do you want me to tell Giyu anything? you know like do you have a message for him?" I asked. "Well I have a letter!" Sabito said handing it to me.

"Okay! I'll go visit him soon!" I said. "Why are you so nice? you realize I could be lying to you right?" Sabito said.

"Yeah I think I shouldn't just judge people if I don't know them! my dad taught me that!" I said. "You have a dad? I haven't seen him" Sabito said.

I stared at him for a second. "He's... dead" I said. "Oh..." Sabito said. "Wait! are you crying! I'm sorry!"

I reached up and felt my my eyes were wet. "Oh... no it's fine" I said. 'Why am I crying I never really changed after he died right? I always felt happy because he was okay' I thought.

I shook my head. "Can I have a donut?" I asked. "Here" He said handing me one. I took it and ate it.

SABITO'S POV

"Do you have parents?" Y/n asked. "Nah I birthed myself!" I said. "No! you have to have parents!" Y/n said.

"No I'm my own parent!" I said. Y/n paused. "Sabito how are babies made?" Y/n asked. 'WHAT!? why is she asking me this!!?' I thought eyes wide.

"Shit...." I muttered. "Shit" I heard a small voice repeat. I looked back at Y/n. "Shit shit... SHI-" I put my hand over her mouth.

"No! don't say that word it's bad okay!" I said before slowly removing my hand from her mouth. "Huh? I-It's bad!?" Y/n said eyes wide.

"Yeah so do-" I stopped when Y/n started crying. 'Well shit😶' I thought. "I'm sorry!" Y/n said. "No wait it's not that bad okay! just don't say it again!" I said.

"No!! I never should've said it in the first place!" Y/n said. "Look here's a donut!" I said handing it to her.

She stopped crying and started eating the donut. Y/n wiped her eyes and took a marker out of her bag then grabbed my hand.

"What are you doing now?" I asked. "Drawing" Y/n said. "On me?" I asked. "Yeah you're hand looks plain" Y/n said.

"Wow okay" I said. "Done look" Y/n said. I looked at my hand to see she drew my mask. "Now your hand doesn't look plain!" Y/n said.

"Yeah it looks nice" I said. "Of course it does!" Y/n said. "Cocky much?" I said. "I know you're not talking Wasabito" Y/n said.

"Why are you calling me wasabito?" I asked. "Because it's a good name!" Y/n said. "yeah sure" I said.

"Sabito! what was Giyu like you know in his prime" Y/n said. "That was foul" I said. "I was joking!" Y/n said.

"Well he was way happier and his hair was shorter! but he was kind of afraid of demons" I said. "Yeah... um Sabito how did you die?" Y/n asked.

"When I was at final selection I killed all of the demons on the mountain but one. Long story short when I was in midair during the fight the demon crushed my head a lot of Urokodaki's students died because of that demon except two Giyu and Tanjiro" I said.

"Oh... Hey you know Tanjiro!!?" Y/n said. "You know him?" I asked. "Yup he's my brother! he just woke up from a 7 day coma!" Y/n said.

"Oh well that's good" I said. "Mhm!" Y/n hummed. "Oh yeah that makes sense" I said. "But don't be deceived by looks Tanjiro is evil" Y/n said.

"What?" I said. "Yeah! I gave him the other half of my donut and he didn't give it back!" Y/n said. "But it's just a donut" I said.

"I hope you stub your toe" Y/n said. "Woah okay" I said. "You know wasabito your hair is pretty" Y/n said.

"Oh thanks" I said. "Can I touch it" Y/n said reaching for my hair. I moved back so she couldn't touch my hair.

"No" I said. "WHY!?" Y/n said. "Because no" I said. "Wow I see how it is" Y/n said. "Oh! Shinobu told me Giyu's ponytail was a duster so I pulled on it and he said it wasn't  duster.... I think I should pull on it harder next time" Y/n said.

"Why are you so gullible?" I said. "No I'm not" Y/n said. "Yeah you are" I said. Y/n glared at me and turned around.

I shook her shoulder and she turned back around. "Do you have a donut?" Y/n asked. "No" I said.

"THEN I DON'T FORGIVE YOU!!" Y/n yelled. "Okay here" I said handing her a donut. "Yay!" Y/n said before eating the donut.

"Hey Sabito do you know why Giyu steals clothes from dead people?" Y/n asked. "That's what I was thinking I'm still wondering about that" I said.

"Well I mean I would probably do it to you know like I would take Tanjiro's Hanafuda earrings" Y/n said.

"WAIT! I'm gonna do that so I can be matching with Yoriichi! I'm so smart!" Y/n said. "Woah so you want him to die?" I said.

"Haha no I was joking but I mean if he does the options always open!" Y/n said. "Wow okay" I said.

Y/n stood up then ran into the wisteria forest. 'Um what is she doing' I thought. a few minutes later she came back with a bucket and she ran up to me and put it down.

I rose my eyebrow and looked inside to see a frog. "Why do you have a frog?" I asked. "Because he's cool! this is Mr. Froggy okay!" Y/n said.

I took the frog out of the bucket and put it on the ground then it hopped away. "NO!!" Y/n said. "It's a frog it should be with the other frogs" I said.

Y/n frowned. "Kay..." Y/n said. "Do you like animals?" I asked. Y/n nodded. "I really like butterflies and snakes! I also like my crow! I named him Hanako!" Y/n said.

"That's nice" I said. "Did you know that I'm a spider!" Y/n said. "A spider?" I said. "Yeah I can walk on walls and stuff look!" Y/n said standing up.

She went over to the wall and crawled up it. 'Imagine all the pranks you could pull' I thought. Y/n hung upside down from the ceiling on a thread.

"So like I'm also a butterfly but Obanai told me I could only be one but I exist so" Y/n said. "That's weird" I said.

Y/n got down on the ground then punched my shoulder. "That punch felt personal" I said. "It was" Y/n said.

________________________
HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME! SEE YA!😈