Chapter 104

hey besties :)

so ya girl had her first day of school on monday :p

i already want it to end 💀

but that means uploads will be rocky. sometimes i'll upload once a week now. (tho i'll try my best to not let it get to that.)

all i ask is that you bare with me homies 💕

anyways, SHORT STORYTIME :)

you can skip this lmao. i just wanna tell you guys smt i found funny.

so on tuesday i was in class doing whatever and we were trying to come up with some type of banner for our class. i'm not gonna get into detail about what it's for but that's what we were doing.

someone recommended a flower because the name of the flower was close to our teachers name.

i kid you not my teacher said some "it's not manly"

i was like 😮

this guy watch my hero or sum 🤔

only thing in my mind was "kirishima kinnie? hello kirishima? real life kirishima?"

lmao but that's the story of the day.

enjoyyy~ (:

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

strum

strum

strum

you strum the strings to an acoustic guitar while jioru whisper sings lyrics. the whole day you two have been sharing ideas about what lyrics your song should contain. jioru started to get stressed so you decided it'd be best to take a brain break and let her cool down by doing something she loves.

singing.

you slowly sway your head side to side, feeling the soothing tune and melody of your guitar skills and jioru's vocal skills. the sound of the clock ticking away oddly adds a feeling of relaxation, seeing that it matches up with your tempo.

"we can continue this another time. we still have about 3 more weeks until the festival. we'll get it done before then. no need to rush." you reassure jioru who sings with her eyes closed and back pressed against her bed.

"but not working on it will only make me more stressed."

"sometimes you gotta take the good with the bad. if you're stressed about it now, you won't be in the right mind to come up with anything good. maybe later you'll have a better shot." you lower the sound of your instrument.

she sighs and sits up, eventually looking down at her messy notes. you can see her shoulders visibly drop the more her eyes scan the pages.

"god these are horrendous.." she half-laughs.

"maybe that's what's making you stressed." you put your hand on the strings to stop them from ringing out. "if you were more organized, you'd probably feel better about yourself."

"..i guess that can be true." jioru rips out the pages in her notebook. she throws them into a nearby trash but it misses due to the large amount of papers already taking up the space.

"hey. stop worrying." you place your guitar down. "if anyone's gonna make a good song, it'll be you. things like this take time. the more patient you are, the better the results."