01 Escape

* warning violence up ahead.

Creak the wooden door is suddenly opened a tall and thin man in all black enters the little cell "No. 123 it's time for your daily pills" a muscular voice broke through the silence inside the cell of a dark and smelly room. In the corner of that a figure of a small thin boy with disheveled hair and dirty clothes was squatted down with his face on his knees looking quite pitiful and weak. This young man was Qian Tao who was 20 years of age but still looked like a 15year old.

He was captured at the age of 10 when it was found out that his body could heal fast and his blood had a special effect and could heal people. Thus he became a human blood dispenser ready to give blood when ever these psychos wanted!!! The first two years after his capture he would cry out in pain when ever he was experimented on but gradually he got used to it.

After five years he was already numb to pain on the sixth year he started devising a plan to escape this hell whole! Although he has no one in this world. He is still determined to leave here and do as his mother once told him "To live my life without regrets and to live as happily as possible." Qian Tao quietly thought.

"Why are you not moving are you causing trouble again?!!" Asked the tall thin man. Qian Tao looked up and stood up from the ground but not before woobling and stumbling a few times. When he stood his face was partly visible behind his black hair bangs , although hidden one could tell that this man was exceptionally handsome with his looks he'd be a sure lady killer not only that but even those of the same gender would enchanted by him.

He then slowly started to answer " I.....would n-never ehm...dream of c-causing trouble *cough* I just dozed off a little...." even saying those words was pure agony a voice so raspy it was like he had not drank water for 3 days which was pretty accurate it was his punishment for getting into a fight. "I see well come take your pills then." The man stated lazily.

A small glint of killing intent flashed in Qian Tao's eyes but it quickly disappeared as quickly as it came. Today was the day he was going to escape!! for the past eight years he has been acting like a good genie pig he only did that because he wanted to lower their guards around him it also didn't hurt that when he acted obediently he would be given an opportunity to learn medicine.

He had finally got the chance today and all he needed was that match box in the man's pocket so he can set this place ablaze!

He carefully walked up to the man and placed his hands forward to receive the pills. The man was about to hand them over when Qian Tao suddenly screamed and held his head tightly plopping to the ground when he screamed that raspy voice of his was especially creepy and rose goosebumps on people's backs!! The man panicked and bent down to check on him although Qian Tao was just an experimental subject they still needed him alive and sane so nothing should happen to him!
"Are you ok? No. 123??!" Asked the man. Qian Tao shook his head and pointed at the bottle under his bed then said "m-my....w-water....bottle!!" The man was taken aback wasn't he supposed to not have water where the hell did he get it??!

Qian Tao started Hyperventilating looking like he would faint at any moment and coughed up a mouth full of blood. "H-help ..... the b-bottle......" Seeing as he coughed up blood the man no longer hesitated and went to get the bottle then gave it to Qian Tao. Qian Tao then reached out to grab ahold of the bottle and started to shakily open the bottle the man go worried and went forward to try and help him not that he cared but because he knew that if Qian Tao was too die not only his salary but also his life will be lost!!!

When they were only a mere one feet apart Qian suddenly threw the contents of the bottle onto the man's body before the man could react Qian Tao had already thrown a lit match stick at him and his person suddenly caught fire! It turns out inside the bottle was not water but oil. The man screamed crazily and started running around this amused Qian Tao and he suddenly burst out with laughter " hahahahahaha..... Scream all you want remember your damn walls are all soundproof !!!! hahahahahahahaha tell me does it hurt you idiot you actually thought I had water ??! It was oil you fool 10 years!!!! TEN FUCKING YEARS I WILL BURN YOU ALL TO ASHES!!!!!!!" The screaming continued for another 10minutes before it finally died down. Qian Tao went to the man and spit on him and took out the keys and match he had taken earlier and smiled like the devil "Time to fry some devil's !!!"