18 A adorable wife.

Ruo was flabbergasted by Qian Tao's child like behavior. The people who were passing by all saw a pitiful wife crying about being tired to his husband some would comment 'poor guy his wife is tired' ' how cute!' ' isn't that the doctor from before?' ' yeah apparently he healed almost everyone who was hurt or ill.'. ' what an angel his husband better hurry up and carry him!!!' one of the demonic cultivators came up to Ruo and scolded him " Hey you fellow cultivator! Can't you see your wife is tired I swear if I had such a kind wife I would buy him a carriage so he would never walk again and if I couldn't I'd become his carriage!!"

Ruo chuckled ' if only this punk knew that I was the emperor but he is correct.' he then sighed and looked at Qian Tao with a warm gaze " get up I'll carry you on my back." Qian Tao shook his head " no I don't want a piggy back ride!" Qian Tao opened up his hands to show that he wanted a hug " carry me like before wont ya?" Ruo immediately agreed after all he liked having Qian Tao in his arms. He then picked up the latter like you would a three year old. Qian Tao was too lazy to wrap his legs around Ruo's waist like before so Ruo had to hook his arms underneath Qian Tao's legs and the latter wrapped his arms around Ruo's neck. They were back again to the koala on bamboo pose the demonic cultivator who had came over gave them a thumbs up. Ruo just rolled his eyes and walked towards the beach. 

Once again when people saw them muttering was heard all around but this time it was different " isn't that the young man who healed all the people injured by the carriage that was driven by young master Shin Chen?" " Yeah it's him and that demonic cultivator who was by his side helping when asked." " Sigh I knew they were good people although shameless" "to think a righteous cultivator and a demonic cultivator make such a good team even the previous emperor and queen weren't that harmonious!" Through the rumors Qian Tao had found out that cultivation like everything in this world has a light and a dark side. The ones on the light side were there righteous path cultivators and the ones on the dark side were the demonic cultivators.

When wearing white robes one is assumed to be a righteous cultivator since it was their uniform and when in black or crimson red you were considered a demonic cultivator since it was their attire. Qian Tao then wondered was the reason the emperor wore black because he liked that colour or because he was a demonic cultivator? ' it's fine either way it's not like I'm one to comment on evilness'. The two walked for a while well Ruo walked for quite a bit while Qian Tao just clung on to him while eating apple candies. For they arrived at the beach when they arrived there were already many people holding lamps probably waiting for the signal to release them. The emperor walked them over to a secluded area and sat down on top of a rock that was slightly up high it was obvious that they could get the most beautiful view up here so Qian Tao swallowed his fear and decided to sit up straight with his back towards Ruo and looked up at the night sky the latter hugged Qian Tao and placed his head on Qian Tao's shoulder. 

" Qian Tao." Ruo gently called out
"Ruo-kun it's Xi my name is Xi remember?" Ruo chuckled and spoke casually " Tao right now We are speaking as the emperor of the nation who is also your husband" Qian Tao nodded " I see your majesty" the emperor who has now thrown the Ruo identity out the door replied " Qian Tao do you know Our name?" Qian Tao shook his head as he watched the lanterns get released into the night sky. The emperor watched the lanterns and gently spoke " Our name remember it well. If possible do use it sometimes." The emperor pointed to the moon and spoke " We are Yueliang Hao Wang" Qian Tao nodded " Yueliang?  you have a beautiful name shall I tattoo it on my arm? Of cause if I tattoo it you would have to take extra good care of me especially financially and give me hand cooked meals daily!" The emperor chuckled in a low voice " Qian Tao We would do those things regardless of whether you tattoo Our name or not." Qian Tao laughed and nodded " you better keep your word!!" The emperor shook his head ' We probably shouldn't do this but it's for Qian Tao so it should be fine.' the emperor sighed " Qian Tao can I tell you something? "  Qian Tao nodded as he did not notice the emperor dropping his formal language.

" Qian Tao I really love you, you know? Every thing from your smile your unrestrained loud laugh your personality even the way you talk I have become obsessed with you!" Qian Tao was taken aback and laughed before teasingly commenting " yualiang haven't you already told this concubine that you liked me?" The emperor shook his head " at that time the emperor told you that he liked you but this time I as yualiang a man who is an immortal and a rich young master who has fallen for you beyond words am confessing to you...... So do you accept this man's confession?" Qian Tao's heart thumped loudly at the sudden confession ".......I see" he then shook his head and a gentle smile appeared on his face " Normally I would never say yes but considering your looks and that your rich I guess I can squeeze you into my heart." The emperor's face lit up and he hugged Qian Tao in a secure bear hug " you won't regret it!!" Qian Tao nodded " yeah yeah now keep quiet I want to watch the lanterns." A small smile appeared on Qian Tao's face and for once in a long while he felt content and slightly happy. ' Maybe if it's here with this guy I can be myself or......... I can finally be happy?!' Qian Tao's heart thumped even louder at the thought of having a happy ending.