The wedding part 2

An image of what I imagine Yualiang to look like ♡(> ਊ <)♡ credit to the artist 💕❤️

Yualiang's POV

"Are you happy now Qian Bai ?" i stated boredly at my newly wedded wife making her bashfully smile "I am thanks to your majesty~" I nodded trying my best not to roll my eyes at her. "Since We are done I shall return to my chambers." Panick crossed her eyes and she hurriedly tried to stop my already leaving figure. "Y-your majesty you can't leave yet!!" I paused and looked back at her "Why? Are these not our legs so can we not leave?" Her face flushed red "I dare not your highness!!!" She breathed in and dropped her head not daring to look me in the eye, while fidgeting with her fingers "B-but the deal said you must- Your highness must spend the night with me a-a-and that I must bear y-your majesties c-c-child." I groaned remembering the deal I made with that old fox. I clenched my teeth trying my best not to lash out and kill her. 'If only my parents had given me power and had not just dropped the kingdom to me like a hot potato without proper measures being taken!!'. "Fine. But remember whatever happens here do not tell concubine Qian Tao." She nodded a small smile plastered on her face. I groaned feeling rather disgusted at what would happen next. ' why couldn't my first time be with Qian Tao and instead had to be with her?!! '.  I briefly closed my eyes and got on the bed looking at Qian Bai "Well? Take it off and prepare yourself." She nodded enthusiastically taking off her wedding robes. I was going to hate this a lot. "I'm ready your majesty ~~". I looked at her nude self and disgust filled me. I closed my eyes and Qian Tao's beautifully smiling face appeared. I sighed it's all for him. After all he has gone through he deserves a peaceful life free of demons and such. Opening my eyes I looked at the creature infront of me and made up my mind I would take her here and now all for his sake. I'm sorry My beloved Tao.

Qian Tao's POV

"Tao are you ok?" Yu asked worriedly as I continued to persistently look at my door while waiting patiently at the table full of cold food for Yueliang to come eat with me like usual, but he was late today to be specific he was 4 hours late and lunch time was fast approaching. " I'm ok but you should go first and eat." I said sparing him a look only to see him gently shake his head with a frown on his face "No Wû Mu is not here so it's my job to take care of you and stay by your side." I sighed, Wû Mu had to go in the morning sometime about getting ready for the incoming war. Looking at Yu's worried face I quickly made a decision and unhesitatingly picked up a bowl of rice infront of me and wolfed it down not caring of my image and when I was nice and I full I gave Yu a satisfied look "I have eaten, you should go eat to." Yu seemed speechless for a while but gradually nodded his head. He was about to turn and leave when a two female servants passed by my room whispering not at all quietly:

"Did you hear? About empress Qian Bai?"

" Yes, apparently his majesty consumed their wedding night together and they were seen both leaving their room late morning ~"

"That's nothing my cousins friend's cousin's uncle who is responsible for waking up his majesty found the two cuddling closely in bed, red faced he ran and did not dare wake his highness up!!"

"Oh my seems as if  his majesty loves the empress."

" I wouldn't be surprised if a little prince or princess was born!!"

"If that does happen I feel sorry for the poor ger kept by his highness."

"What's there to be sorry about? His highness was clearly joking around its the ger's own fault for falling in love and having such dreams as being empress."

"Tsk tsk I wonder if he has looked in a mirror I mean other than superficial beauty and mediocre medicine skills what else does he have to offer? Can he confidently stand by our emperor's side?"