27 protection

They finally arrived at the clearing where Qian Tao had placed the patients. When they arrived they carefully placed Yi flat on the ground since Qian Tao had performed emergency treatment before picking him up now he only needed to give him pills to help with healing faster. " Done!! Now I'll go back and get more people, you stay here and guard the patients ok?" Qian Tao got ready to run back to the battlefield but was almost instantly pulled back by Xingfu " Now, now relax why won't you? Leave the retrieval of almost dead people to Fang, The protection to me and you will only focus on healing the half dead ok~~"

As soon as he finished his words a person with a long slash wound on his back that was still a bleeding mess was gently placed at Qian Tao's feet by a man who had purple hair and stunning rose red eyes while the rest of his face was covered with a white mask making it difficult to see anything other than his eyes. " Leave the retrieval of the wounded to me your highnesses."

Feng disappeared once again he probably went to get another injured person. Qian Tao snapped back and instantly started cleaning up the man's wound to avoid infection because of the lack of resources here in the past Qian Tao was forced to use strong *sake for disinfection of wounds. He also used sake to clean the sewing needles he used come to think of it ' I really do lack equipment!!' Qian Tao realized that Yueliang really did not provide him with much except for food and shelter ' tsk I should have asked him to provide me with medical equipment.
After all as an emperor he can get the equipment made faster and at a lowered price!!'.

By the time Feng returned Qian Tao had already finished stitching the man and bandaging him. His years spent in that hell hole were really becoming useful after all his quick hands are all thanks to those damn scientists. Qian Tao got started on treating the next patient just then a bear-like creature rushed towards them but Qian Tao did not even raise his head as he was too focused of the patient besides ' That useless Bastard said he would protect me.'

Xingfu lightly swung his sword at the bear-like thing and it instantly got cut to pieces. Just then a beautiful woman wearing heavy armour rushed towards Xingfu while shouting " How dare you kill my husband for that you murderer you shall become impotent die you bastard!!!!" Qian Tao couldn't hold it in and pff-ed making Xingfu who had once again cut the enemy down within a few seconds look at him. " What's so funny?" Qian Tao looked up from the patient as he was done with the mans stomach wound "She just cursed at you how could it not be funny?" Xingfu was momentarily shocked before asking " you can understand what she said?" Qian Tao looked at Xingfu in bemusement " You can't?"  Xingfu smiled " I see. Indeed I can't if possible would Tao be willing to keep his a ability to speak this language a secret lest we begin to have problems just for the time being of cause?" Qian Tao asked why to which Xingfu replied " you see although we can communicate with the demons it's with only the higher and more powerful ones with important positions in the demon world the lesser demons we cannot understand their language just sounds like a whole bunch of gibberish like now..... So for a human such as yourself to understand it...... Anyway it's better we keep it a secret for now you get me?" ' they can't understand it then why-' then it hit him ' I-im half demon!!!!!' how could he have forgotten that?! It's not like he didn't know his mother told him but he still forgot ' idiot!!!' Qian Tao kept calm and spoke " well you see as I kid I read many ancient books I might have picked it up from there don't worry yourself." Xingfu's eyes flickered with a dark green color he then sighed " You must be a book worm.

What are you a loser?" Qian Tao wanted to make a comeback but could not as two more injured people were bought to him and just then a group of monster like demons were rushing in for an attack " Watch closely and take notes this is how a real man fights!!!" Xingfu ran towards the incoming wave and swept them all out with one swing of his jet black sword. Xingfu smiled " see this Tao this is how you sweep away all annoying fly's!!" Qian Tao rolled his eyes " weirdo!!."

*Sake- alcohol basically:-P

Does anyone know why Xingfu's eyes flash green Everytime Qian Tao lies to him (-_-;)