10 getting used to the emperor.

In the past week the emperor had been present when Qian Tao changed to his night robe although he did not change his white inner robe underneath he would still feel shy but now he had gotten used to it and knew that the emperor would not look at him while he changed his clothes.

Qian Tao stood up and went over to his bed and removed the robe he had casually draped over when the emperor arrived. However when he was removing his clothes he felt a heated gaze on him when he turned back he found the emperor staring at him. Qian Tao gulped and asked " I-is there a problem your majesty that you would look at me so........"

' fixedly' The emperor " what? Can't We look at what is Ours?" His tone sounded rather confused and teasing. Qian Tao blushed in response and quickly took off the robe and dived into his bed and rolled himself up into a burrito. The emperor lightly smiled and closed the book in his hand. He stood up and walked towards the candle and blew it out.

The room was now only lit by the full moon outside. When Qian Tao heard the rustling of clothes his breath hitched and when he felt the blanket lift up from his person (even though he had the blanket safely secured when he was a burrito it was easily yanked off) his breathing stopped and when the bed shifted indicating that someone had gotten into the bed he felt his soul leave his body.

The emperor hugged Qian Tao from behind and closed his eyes, when he felt Qian Tao's body turn rigid he sighed " It's ok you can rest We won't do anything to you. We are too exhausted." To have a leader of a nation admit that they are tired Qian Tao was amazed and thus believed that he was genuinely tired. Qian Tao decided to trust him and finally drifted off to sleep.

When he woke up he found the spot next to him was empty ' It seems he went to the morning court.' Qian Tao was in a good mood and everyone could see, he was humming when he bathed he was humming when he ate and he even went out to walk around. While on his walk Qian Tao saw Wu Mu running towards him at top speed .

" Hey..... Don't run so fast you might trip and fall!!!" Wu Mu nodded " Thank you for your worry master but I have a message the emperor wants to see you.!" Qian Tao was taken aback but still hummed in response " where is he?"
Wu Mu " His majesty is in the imperial study."

Qian Tao nodded " Let's go." Wu Mu led the way to the imperial study and when they got there she asked an eunuch nearby to announce Qian Tao's arrival. " Concubines Qian Tao has arrived seeking an audience with your majesty." " Let Our concubine come in." 

The emperor's voice sounded less colder than usual when he spoke about Qian Tao this made the hair stand up on everyone who heard him. Qian Tao entered the study and bowed to the emperor.
The emperor "mnh you may rise. Take a sit." The smile on Qian Tao's face did not change as he sat down on the chair. Seeing his happy face the emperor couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

" What has gotten Our concubine in such a good mood to be smiling so foolishly?" Qian Tao answered honestly " Yesterday I dreamt of my mother!!!" The smile on Qian Tao's face grew a little more gentle when he spoke. " Oh? Do you not dream of her often ? " Qian Tao shook his head " no this is the first time in 5 years that I have seen her......" He hesitated but still continued " The last time I dreamt of her she told me I'd meet a great friend thus I met Lee."

The emperor put down his pen and stared at Qian Tao " So she tells you your future through dreams?." Qian Tao nodded " Yes! Whenever I dream of her we talk and at the end she would give me advice of sorts." The emperor nodded " We see....." 'she is a soul that will not leave it's beloved alone and would rather keep watch over them than to be  reborn truly a rare thing.' The emperor then asked " What message did she send now?"