32 All it takes is one potato

In the palace hall

The emperor's were sitting the same way they sat when Qian Tao first arrived here ' guess it's their assigned seats?' realizing his thoughts getting off track Qian Tao subtly shook his head in place Qian Tao was currently kneeling in the most respectful posture that he could master up.

The dark blue robe he was wearing made him look even more stunning along with his hair that flowed like a lone river behind him, this scene made one think of a bullied beauty especially with the bandage that was still attached to Qian Tao's left eye, seeing this the emperor's felt even more guilty and hurriedly asked the lad to stand back up which he gladly did. A soft cough sounded it was the ever so dashing emperor Xingfu who was as always dressed in a white robe and had his long white hair tied up in a bun which looked way too casual but who would complain? His ever so bright purple eyes sparkled in a meshevious way making him look like the total opposite of Yueliang who was always in black and had black eyes and black hair.

Looking at these two from clothing to personality they really did clash! But when put together they really were pleasing to the eye the only problem is that when they are together they manage to make everyone look like a background character honestly all the other emperor's on the table merely looked like cannon fodders!!
" Concubine Qian Tao has been summoned by We the great emperor's of Qin continent in order to be rewarded for concubine Qian Tao's great deeds during the battle last week."
" This lowly Concubine thanks the great emperor's."

Emperor Axel shot straight to the point "Tell us concubine Tao what do you wish to obtain?" Qian Tao suddenly bowed again " This.... This lowly Concubine only wants one thing I don't know if the great emperor's will fulfill this lowly Concubines wishes" Yueliang hummed " Do continue We are listening." Qian Tao nodded and stood up straight with a determined look on his face making him look just a little bit manlier this actually reminded everyone present that even if he is a ger he was still man who was just prettier than the rest. " This lowly Concubine would like the reward to be gold and if possible I would like it given to the army that had worked just as hard as this lowly one especially those who are injured. If it is at all possible this is what this lowly Concubine wishes to get as a reward please accept this lowly ones request."

Silence fell in the hall and finally after what seemed like an eternity laughter resounded in the hall it was emperor Gao Lui in a gold robe laughing heartily while saying " That's right, that's the way it should be !!" Emperor I-Xin soon spoke up " Hao got himself such a selfless wife!" Xingfu laughed along " Honestly I'm starting to feel jealous myself!"
Yueliang glared at Xingfu but quickly turned his eyes before anyone noticed.

Xingfu smiled " is that all you want child?" Being suddenly called a child Qian Tao felt a bit irritated since xingfu looked about a year older than Yueliang but he held it in making sure no emotions were visible on his face. " Yes if possible your majesty" Xingfu smiled " very well as the final decider I see no problems you shall get your wish."