02 New world

* warning mature language and violence ahead  be aware.

There was actually more guards down the mountain!!! Qian Tao's heart dropped when he saw that man run towards Lee Yu with a knife in his hand. Without much thought and hesitation he pulled Lee Yu behind him and took the knife in his own heart instead!!

Even when the knife pierced him he felt nothing and didn't even scream he just groaned and fell backwards into Lee Yu's arms. At this point The 'patients' had all started attacking that man.

Lee Yu was as stiff as a statue and could only cry while muttering things like "don't die" "don't leave me!!" "Please stay!" Qian Tao still had a breath left and forced himself to speak "....AhYu t....thank y-you....r a good.... Pe....rson ..... the....only one ......who I trust..... I'm.....glad I.....I got to return *gasp* the favor to you........ I'm...... Glad....I met you....." He then flashed the brightest smile he could master and a small glint was visible at the corner of his eye and when he closed them a small tear rolled out.

Lee Yu held on to Qian Tao's now lifeless body screaming in the most heartbreaking voice sounding aggrieved, wronged and pained " You finally called me so affectionately but now you die???! you finally admit to our friendship and brotherhood yet you leave me ?!!! You finally smiled so brightly at me yet you forsaken me?!!! Qian Tao is your heart made of STONE!!!!?? Come back Please I Beg you!!!!! Please *sob* I beg you *sob* what am I without you? your all I have *sob* why.........I haven't even confessed my love to you why leave me *sniff* why??!"

He was too busy crying to notice Qian Tao's face turn twisted he had heard it all and all Qian Tao could do was close his eyes and pretend to be dead and after a while he really did die. Lee Yu hugged the lifeless corpse of Qian Tao tightly and quietly sobbed into the corpses chest refusing to let go.

None of the 'patients' dared make any sound they all kept quiet and looked at the corpse of the person who had saved them before eyes full of sadness and regret.

_________________________________

Qian Tao opened his eyes and was met with a pile of horse shit? He sat up and looked around he was in an unfamiliar place he stood up and walked around and felt that this place was most definitely a horse stable. ' but didn't I die? Am I born again just like in the stories Yu would read me?' wondered Qian Tao but then suddenly he was hit with memories that weren't his.

It turns out he is the prime ministers son a ger* his name is still the same as before, he is the child of the first wife and has a brother and a sister his family seems to like him based off the originals memories and he is only in this stable because........ because what?...... Mhn the originals memory of how he got here seems damaged could it be poison? While immersed in his thoughts he was startled by a greasy sounding voice he then whipped his head around and saw a tall young man who was wearing a bright yellow robe, his long blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail , his face was exceedingly common he was neither handsome or ugly.

" Oh, your awake now ? Have you finished cleaning the horse stables?" He asked in the most casual voice. Qian Tao who was still trying to obtain the information on the originals memories did not answer. The man got annoyed when he was ignored he was about to go into the horse stable when the barely recognisable young man in purple who was slightly above average in looks tugged at his arm holding him back and said in an abnormally high voice " honey~~ don't dirty your hands on the filthy bitch just ask some servants to beat him up real good!!"

Qian Tao who was trying to piece everything together finally got it! The man in yellow was the originals childhood friend he fell deeply in love with him when they got older he confessed to him but he said he would only date ger's who were loud and fun to be around the original who was quiet and timid was heartbroken but not dispirited so he worked hard to become what he never was and went back to confess again but this time the man said " I like ger's who wear makeup."

Thus the original started to wear makeup and went in for a third try but by then he received the imperial verdict stating that he must marry the emperor the original got depressed on hearing the news but when all seemed lost his good o'l sister Qian Bai proposed to take his place in the palace the original was ecstatic and felt that his sister was really a god sent thus he agreed , the original went to his beloved Shin Chen to propose for the third time and luckily he agreed but on the wedding day he was shocked beyond words turns out Shin Chen had already married and the person he married before the original was his maid Qian Ming.

The original was beyond heartbroken but still hoped his beloved and maid would treat him well 'but who knew he would be like the woman Yu once told me about....what was her name again...... Oh yeah cinderella. poor creature ' pa!!!! A slap landed right on Qian Tao's face while he was still processing what happened another two slaps landed a cross his face he then realized that he'd been slapped by one of the maids that had walked behind Shin Chen and Qian Ming.

Shin Chen's voice suddenly rang out " beat him up until I tell you to stop." He then grabbed Qian Ming's waist and kissed him. Although Qian Tao was being beat up he let out a single groan it was like the pain did not involved him at all. Qian Tao had seen many disgusting things when he was in that hell whole of a place but this time he could truly say that the sight before him was truly disgusting and would make one want to throw up. 

10minutes had passed when finally Shin Chen told the servants to let him go. " Qian Tao when this young master comes back you had better have finished cleaning up here." He then turned on his heels and left. Qian Ming turned around and stuck his tongue out at him then turned back to kiss Shin Chen's cheek.

Qian Tao just sighed and looked at his hands then went to the bucket of water to look at his reflection and he froze although he never really liked looking at himself in the mirror in the past not to mention there were barely any mirrors there he could still recognize his own  face and he was certain that the face reflecting on the waters surface was not doubt his original appearance!!!

Not only the same name but also the same face wait was his Body constitution still the same?!! Well he still had time to find out besides he was having a spitting headache although it wasn't painful but he didn't like the throbbing so he just laid down once again and dozed off.

* Please don't forget to like and do comment if there are any spelling error or any mistakes made thank you (。•̀ᴗ-)✧