04 Fresh start

Qian Tao opened his eyes and was immediately met with a way too familiar face in a mirror it was himself ! He was currently seated in a chair putting on makeup up on his delicate face making him look monstrous. Qian Tao was shocked beyond belief that he almost dropped the mirror but he managed to calm down and compose himself but his hands were still shaking 'i-i've really come back!!!'

Will the heavens really not let him die??! So many chances at life should be illegal!! Anyway the time he came back to seems to be the turning point of the originals body he was currently 16years of age ' sigh* still so young!' Qian Tao was lost in thought when a high pitched voice came from behind him " Young Master an imperial verdict has arrived the old master told I have come to inform you to come to the meeting hall."

Qian Tao's eye subconsciously twitched ' This girl again?!' well since he was already here he might as well use this opportunity to make this woman's life a living hell " Impudence!!! You dare address yourself informally infront of your master???!! Go get fifty floggings and kneel infront of the ancestral hall and don't get up until I tell you to!".

Without waiting for a reply he went outside straight towards the meeting hall. Right now Qian Tao was faced with two choices one was to run away from all these troubles and two was to suck it up and marry the emperor which wasn't so bad.

When he arrived at the meeting hall he was met with fake smiles all around " Tao Tao your here come come quick there is an imperial verdict for you!" This was naturally the originals mother the first wife Qian Heike next to her was the originals sister Qian Bai , elder brother Qian Chung and father Qian Chan infront of them stood a tall figure he looked graceful and composed he was dressed in a fine red robe with his hair left hanging over his shoulders.

' aren't imperial verdicts supposed to be delivered by eunuchs? This guy just looks like a rich second generation!!' pushing his thoughts to the back of his head Qian Tao walked in and joined the others in kneeling waiting for the instructions to be passed on.

When the young man saw Qian Tao he was taken aback this ger was truly ugly! Although Qian Tao had an air of an immortal he looked like a clown with the heavy makeup on his face that he had not yet removed. It took a while before the young man was able to compose himself he then cleared his throat and spoke in a loud and clear  voice " We as the emperor the heavens chosen son the pillar of this nation have come to a conclusion of marrying the third child of the Prime minister given name Qian Tao into out harem."

"......."although Qian Tao had mentally prepared himself for this announcement he still felt awkward was he really ready to some guys wife? Who would be the top? Did the emperor not care for his frickin bloodline?!!.

*Qian Tao doesn't know that he can give birth although in the originals memories there was a part that mentioned that Qian Tao was currently a ger he did not pay it much thought.

The young man looked at Qian Tao and handed over the Imperial verdict still kneeling Qian Tao calmly reached out his hand and eccepted the Imperial verdict " This lowly one accepts the emperor's decision." Seeing his actions the whole of meeting Hall was frozen in shock ' he actually accepted it??!' ' wasn't he in love with Shin Chen?? Wasn't he supposed to throw a fit the minute he was the verdict this whole story is very wrong!!!' Qian Heike couldn't hold it in and spoke totally disregarding the young man who came from the palace.

" Qian Tao you.....your actually accepting the imperial verdict? What about Chen?" Qian calmly turned his head around and promptly asked " who is that?" It was not that he was being rude it was just that he was not good at pinning names with faces.

This time Qian Chung spoke up "wait wait Qian Tao didn't you agree on rejecting first then we would find a way for you to marry your beloved? Why the sudden change of plans ?!!" Feeling rather annoyed at the man Qian Tao answered " What do I have to tell you my every change of emotion? am I under surveillance? " Infuriated Qian Chung shouted despite himself " You little-" "Chung don't forget your manners!!!!" Qian Chan finally spoke out seeing as his son  was about to speak foul language infront of a servant sent by his majesty the emperor.

Qian Tao elegantly stood up ' sigh if not for that silly makeup this ger would look really beautiful.' thought the servant from the palace. Qian Tao  looked over his shoulders and lazily said " Look I hate wasting my breath on useless words so I'll make this quick first I do not like Shin Chen anymore secondly I will willingly marry his majesty and since I've agreed to marry his majesty thus saving father the prime minister
some trouble I hope I won't have to see any of your faces until I get married and if I do " he makes a hand gesture of him slicing his throat , bowed his head and turned back returning to his room. He did not even see the astonished expressions on every one's faces.

A few days passed with Qian Tao spending his days in his room. In those few days the capital city has been filled with rumours about how Qian Tao would rather chase money over love , how his love is ever so fleeting, about how terribly he was treating the maid who served him for years well this rumor was at least true apart from staying in his room Qian Tao would occasionally punish Qian Ming sometimes making her kneel in the sun the whole day other times make her receive beatings other times he would starve her so on.

Some rumors were about how he had threatened his family infront of everyone other rumours went as far as to say he is a mental case thus he threatened his family! At first the rumors did not affect Qian Tao at all but who knew that these silly rumors would enable the prime minister the opportunity to sent his daughter to the palace along with Qian Tao as concubines in the pretence of ' since his son is a little mental he shall send his daughter so she can keep his son out of trouble '

When Qian Tao caught wind of the news from some servants who were talking about it he had a very bad premonition of the future.