Chapter 105

1 week later

the audacity of your boyfriend.

each ticking second is a second that you regret ever letting izuku tag along when you go to your house.

yesterday, you got a text from your dad saying that izuku's support gloves were ready. perfect timing as well, you'd give him credit. it's the weekend so it's that time to get everything done.

izuku has his training.

you have training with bakugo.

you and jirou need to start brainstorming again.

it's gonna be a long weekend.

the school festival is two weeks away. practicing with the band only gets you and jioru more anxious since you still haven't come up with lyrics to your song. nonetheless, you'd say your class concert is coming along pretty well. you've been sneaking around the other groups and what their plans are. the class even named you the 'MVP' of this concert since you've been involved in all the categories.

you've been making the main song with jioru, you're one of the guitarists, you've stuck to your word in helping mina with dance practice, you've been helping out with their plan that involves izuku's dance time getting short. it's gone according to plan, from what you've seen. and on top of all that, you've given the effects team some ideas and alternatives to plans that had an obstacle in its path.

so apart from the song, your class seems ready to put on a show.

but right now, you're getting ready to go to your dad's house to pick up izuku's gloves.

well, you're already ready.

"my god you're like a girl, you take forever to get ready." you stand up and stretch.

"you're over exaggerating. i didn't take that long."

"i feel like the boyfriend waiting for the girl in this relationship." you complain to izuku who walks towards you.

"sorry sorry." he apologizes. "but are you ready?"

"i've been ready what are you talking about?" you deadpan and cross your arms. izuku only chuckles, putting his hands on your waist and moving you out the way.

"move my love." he kisses your cheek before grabbing something that was behind you. "and what are you talking about? i was waiting for you."

"seriously." your follow gaze follows his head. "you're gonna do this right now?"

"do what?"

"you're so irritating."

"irritability hot."

"sometimes your ego is higher than the heat the stove was on when shoto's mom was making her tea."

"how does todoroki feel when you say things like that? that's so mean.."

"hm.."

he only ignored me like y/n's dad.

"not mean enough."

---

"say nothing to anyone." you order izuku while punching in the code to your front door. he doesn't say anything back, indicating that he's already following your orders.

you feel like you're doing some type of training, looking around on high-alert for anything or anyone that might come out of nowhere. you never liked your own house before but now, you hate it even more. there's so many irritating things that inhabit this space, it makes you rethink your choices every. single. time.