Chapter 1 - 2020 Champion

Malibu
Y/N POV

It's the morning after my 100th win for the 2020 championships and let's just say I feel like I was hit by a truck, my entire body is so tight and my head is throbbing after getting hit with some major g-force when I hit round a corner yesterday, I swear it felt like I blacked out for two minutes but hey, Hamilton was plastered number 1 all through the streets so it was totally worth it.

I'm currently in my Malibu house, my face buried into my pillows on my king sized bed as I hear my phone go off beside me on my nightstand.

I groan and reach over squinting my eyes at the bright screen that blasts my face, I answer who ever is calling me but I'm too tired to see who.

"Hello?" I say into the phone my raspy morning voice coming through as I plop my head back down onto my very comfy pillows.

"Good morning baby did I wake you?" My fiancé Alycia Debnam-Carey coos at me through the phone, yes I'm dating the Alycia Debnam-Carey and better yet I'm the lucky son of a bitch that popped the question and she said yes.

"No your fine, I need to get up now anyway how are you, how's filming going?" I ask as I start to stretch my limbs yawning quietly as she tells me about her day.

"It's going amazing we started to film the stunt scenes yesterday and I got to jump from one car to another, of course I was hooked up on wires but still it was awesome I felt like a total badass" she shares excitedly, my heart swells hearing how happy she sounds over the phone.

I will admit it's been really hard being so far apart from one another as she has been filming in Texas for the new season of fear of the walking dead whilst I'm back in Malibu for training and interviews.

"I bet you were a badass, I miss you a lot my love" I admit sadly as I make my way into the bathroom to get ready for the day.

She sighs sadly "I miss you too but I'm back next week and I'll be there with you at Chris's party too" she reminds me and I cheer up a little at the reminder.

"I suppose your right but still, I miss you, I miss your soft beautiful skin, I miss your touch, I miss the way your body fits with mine" I say seductively into the phone letting my filter drop confessing how much I really miss her.

She laughs lowly into the phone making me smirk as I turn on the shower "hmm someone's horny" she calls me out but has her own seductive tone laced in her voice.

"Well can you blame me? I haven't touched my fiancée in almost two months, I'm allowed to be frustrated" I defend my self, now leaning against my bathroom counter.

"Okay that's fair, I am too I've been keeping myself busy with workouts to distract myself and take out the bent up frustration, but all I can think about is you, you and that body of yours, and that tongue god what I'd do to have that tongue right now" she easily confess into my ear making it even harder that i can't just touch her right now.

"We'll we could always just FaceTime and have phone call sex?" I tease smirking devilishly.

She laughs "Your cute, but as much as I would love that I've got work and you've got training, we'll just have to wait a little longer" she reminds me and I sigh.

"There's only two months left of filming?" I ask.

"There's only two months left of filming." She repeats me confirming.

"I'll see you next week?" I ask.

"You'll see me next week." She repeats me again.

"And then we can have all the sex?" I teasingly ask.

She giggles at my bluntness "Then we can have all the sex." She answers my final question.

I nod to myself "ok, well I'll let you get back to work, I love you" I say sadly trying not to let her hear how sad I really am.

She sighs sadly into the phone only making my heart ache more "I love you more" she says sadly not hiding her emotion.

"Bye my love" I say wanting to end the call quickly trying not to get anymore motivation to grab the next plane and fly over there.

"Bye baby" she replies sadly and hangs up.

I sigh sadly to my self as I Chuck my phone to the side on my bathroom counter, I rub the sleep out of my eyes and start to peel of my clothes before going into the shower.

I rest my hands up against the wall letting the hot water fall down my back relaxing my sore muscles, there's definitely big bruises all over me but I could care less, the hard work payed of and I got first place.

Once I'm done with my shower I get out and dry myself before getting ready for training, once I'm ready my phone rings and I look to see that my manager Max is calling.

"How is my superstar?" He asks excited making me smile.

"I'm just getting ready to leave for training, will I see you there?" I ask as I make my way into the large open kitchen.

"Yes I'll be there, I wanna get a head start on our next segment, I want to discuss Mercedes new sponsorship plans for the car" he informs me as I start to make my training plan base smoothie.

"Anything I need to be worried about?" I ask a little worried why he wants to tell me in person and not on the phone.

"Not as of right now, we're just going to discuss the possibility of changing fuel gear, nothing major and nothing for my superstar to worry about, leave all that to me" he says making me feel better about it, he really is the best manager.

"Ok well I'm gonna head over there now" I tell him as I grab my coat and keys getting ready to go out the door.

"Alright I'll see ya soon kid, remember I'm proud of you" he reminds me sweetly, he's been like father figure to me my whole career and I could not of been where I am without him, I owe him everything.

"See ya" I say before hanging up and heading out to the garage to pick out a car for today, I decided I'll take the black Lamborghini Veneno today.

As I drive out of my driveway and past my security gate I Bluetooth my phone and start to blast futureproof by nothing but thieves.

Let's get the day started...

———————————————————————

Okay so this is very different story because I'm doing a lizzie story and it's hard to make a story about someone you don't even know but that's the fun of fan fic right?

Also I know absolutely nothing about formula 1 racing so I'm sorry if I say things wrong I'm just using it as story line, just pretend I know what I'm saying lol

Anyway I'm going to be doing lizzie POV next chapter, hope you guys will like it ;)
Cee ya beautiful sexy people later ;)