Chapter 7 - Private Bar

Maybourne Beverly Hills
Y/N POV

I pull up outside of the venue in my all black Lamborghini Aventador and park it beside the other hundreds of rich fancy cars.

I step out first and walk round to the other side opening the car door for my girl, I give her my hand to help her out and gives me a quick smile and a kiss to my cheek making me blush.

I then shut the door and lock the car as I point out my bent arm for her to hook hers through as we walk to the entrance.

As we walk up I can instantly see hundreds of other celebrities in line at the door waiting to check in, as we keep moving slowly forward I turn my attention to the woman at my side.

"¿Estás bien, mi amor?" I ask her as she turns her head to me smiling.

"Muy bien, cariño" she whisper against my lips before giving me a sweet kiss.

"Have I told you how stunning you look" I tell her as we are now second in line.

"Yes baby only like a hundred times already" she laughs lightly at me.

"I can't help it, you look so Devine in that dress" I compliment her earning a sweet kiss from her.

We are now first in-line and walk up to the young boy checking the party list of names, he smiles when he sees us.

"Miss Hamilton, it's nice to see you, Mr Evans has you both on his close friends list allowing you to have access to the top floor with the terraces and the private bar" he tells us and we thank him kindly as we step into the very crowded venue.

"Let's go take advantage of that private bar shall we?" I whisper into her ear.

"Lead the way darling" she says back as I guide her upstairs....

Lizzie POV

As we pull up outside the venue my anxiety starts to kick in when I see the amount of people here.

Sensing my nerves Scarlett reaches over and squeezes my hand reassuring me she's here with me.

"Let's get you a drink, you calm right down when you start to get a little tipsy" she tells me making me chuckle lightly.

"You only like getting me drunk because I become loose and oddly confident" I tell her as her driver helps us out of the car.

"That's exactly why I like getting you drunk, you become more relaxed and happy, I know tonight is Chris's night but that doesn't mean you shouldn't have fun too" she tells me taking my arm in hers as we walk up to the entrance.

We walk up to the door boy who has the party list and he smiles widely at us "Miss Olsen, Miss Johansson, Mr Evans has you both put down on his close friends list, the private bar is up on the top floor along with the terraces that see out to the main part of the Venue." He informs us and my anxiety slowly fades away knowing we'll be around people I know and are close with.

We give him a quick smile and thank you as we make our way into the venue.

There is no way we are going to say hello to Chris let alone find him in this crowd.

"Alright Olsen, let's get you drunk" she tells me making me roll my eyes playfully as she laughs.

We walk up stairs smiling and saying hello to anyone we recognise that we pass by, normally I'd feel myself starting to freak out and wanting to go home but knowing I'll have my bestfriend with me the entire time makes me feel a lot better.